BY BABYLISS

Babyliss Pro Volare V1 Dryer Bedding Home - Bed & Bath Bath - Shop all Bath - Hair Care see more...

Tomassina B.
My tried and true hairdryer. I've been a stylist for 8 years and this is the dryer I always buy. I've had a couple mishaps with other dryers but the Babyliss pro never lets me down. It's a workhorse and the price is conducive to that fact. For the average person this dryer will last a long time! Their customer service is amazing too.
Lindzee M.
Seattle, WA
This is the best hair dryer you can get for the price. I've had mine going on six years, and it still works like new. Many of my friends have purchased it after visiting and falling in love with it! For reference, I've got fine, shoulder-length hair and it takes me about five minutes to dry.
Rylie M.
Chapel Hill, NC
I like using my Babyliss hairdryer, and have been using it for quite some time! It's a great dryer to use short term, however I have found that it has caused some slight breakage in my hair. It leaves my hair feeling dry and broken on many occassions.
Priscilla A.
chapel hill
I love this little dryer of mine. I’m a hair stylist and use it all the time! It’s fairly quiet, it’s light weight and it gets the job done! It gets pretty hot and gives a great blowout
Denise G.
This is absolutely one of the best hair dryers I have ever used and I have used quite a few
From the T3, bionic, and reckon to name a few. Worth the money you pay for.
Carmen V.
Washington, DC
I just got this Blow dryer from Macys, and I have to say that I love it! I have curly hair and I use it to make it straight, so far I love it! the power makes the hair dry very quickly and even at its highest temperature I don't feel the hot is damaging my hair. 100% recommended.
Mandie F.
Peoria, AZ
This blow dryer definitely gets the job done but I feel like for the price it leaves me wanting more. I've been using it for a year now and might upgrade soon. The hottest setting is too hot and will damage hair so I wouldn't go any higher than medium
Cassie A.
Hanford, CA
I’ve had my blow dryer for more than 5 years now. Everything works just fine on it and I’ve been satisfied with it’s overall performance. You can add different attachments if you want to straighten or use a diffuser. Overall, a well made dryer.
Jenifer C.
Donna, TX
This hairdryer literally cut my drying time by half because of how amazing it works! I didn’t believe blow dryers varied in function until I got this one and it really saved me a lot of time! I’d definitely purchase again
Chasitty P.
New Bedford, MA
I study cosmetology in my high school that I attend, and this is my holy grail. This blow dryer has stayed being hot ever since I first got it, it has yet to fail on me. Lol knock on wood!