Babyliss PRO V1 Volare Ferrari Designed Engine Hair Dryer - Model # BABFV1C - Black by BaBylissPRO for Unisex - 1 Pc Hair Dryer

BY BABYLISS

BABFV1C is full-size dryer that delivers intense air pressure and includes a turbo button for an instant burst of extra-powerful air for high-speed drying. Two variably shaped accessory nozzles in graduated widths direct airflow to any area of hair. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Brittany W.
Warrenton, MO
I received this dryer for free with the purchase of the Babyliss titanium iron at Cosmo Prof for hairstylists. This blow dryer is my absolute favorite. It drys the hair quicker than any other dryers I've used and it's smooths the cuticle rather than roughen it up. The flat iron and the blow dryer work amazing together! My hair has never felt better.
Tracy B.
Eden Prairie, MN
This blow dryer heats up and stays hot with having a cool shot button to help keep in volume and curl. Plus it is lightweight to use for everyday.
Samantha H.
A very trusted brand and well known! Many hairstylist uses this and it lasts forever! I will purchase another bay bliss dryer! I got it from my local ware house! Runs smooth and works great!
Bianca O.
Worcester, MA
I love my hairdryer. It gets the hair nice and straight before the flat iron. It's small so very manageable for me and it's not too heavy.
Alena s.
Norwalk, CT
Dries hair quickly without making it too hot. This is not a quiet dryer but it is very light. I only wash and dry my hair twice a week. Purchased from IMATS NYC so I know a lot of professionals like it!
Tiffany P.
Winter Park, FL
Best hair dryer ever!!! This dryer gets SUPER HOT but literally delivers the most flawless blowouts. The price is high but it is so worth it for the overall quality of the dryer, you will definitely get your money's worth. Everyone I know that has invested in this hair dryer is so happy about it! I recommend this hair dryer over all others!
Shayna S.
San Diego, CA
This is by far my favorite hair dryer! It dries faster than any other that I have tried. It is a bit heavy, but for personal use is perfect for my thick curly hair.
Gabrielle R.
Amazing hair dryer for all types of hair. I use this in the salon all the time heats up fast and dries the hair in a matter of time
Ali E.
Atlanta, GA
THE BEST BLOW DRYER I HAVE EVER USED. Hands down, the end all be all of hair dryers. I fear the day mine dies! I have used it for 3.5 years and rd been my best investment. It dries my LONG hair in 7 minutes. I used to blow dryer my hair in two parts because I got so hot. Now it's so much easier and I get ready in half the time. I hate using friend's blow dryers now. This thing spoiled me.
Jay D.
This hairdryer is probably the most expensive hairdryer I've ever purchased, and I would purchase it again if/when it no longer works. If it wasn't for this tool, I would not be able to achieve some of the styles that I do so effortlessly. Amazing!