Babyliss PRO V1 Volare Ferrari Designed Engine Hair Dryer - Model # BABFV1C - Black by BaBylissPRO for Unisex - 1 Pc Hair Dryer uploaded by Michelle h.

BY BABYLISS #99 in Hair Dryers

BABFV1C is full-size dryer that delivers intense air pressure and includes a turbo button for an instant burst of extra-powerful air for high-speed drying. Two variably shaped accessory nozzles in graduated widths direct airflow to any area of hair. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Michelle h.
Love it, it’s getting old now. Probably 5/6 years old of it breaks I will probably just replace it with the same hair dryer, I can achieve a full salon blow dry at home with this little bad boy! I remember it being a hell of a lot cheaper than some other professional dryers. My hair is quite wild left to its own devices.
I love mine - does the job gives me great hair days.Hot Tools Babyliss Pro BABNT5548 2000 Watt Ionic Nano Titanium with Integrated Ion Generator Hair Dryer
Erica M.
Philadelphia
Love love love this dryer! As a hairdresser I needed something light weight and fast! This is both! It is also super quite! Cord is long and super sleek! I love how it leaves my clients hair silky and smooth too! Definitely recommend this dryer
Loni B.
Best blow dryer I’ve ever bought hands down. Had this for three years already and it works wonders. There are three heat settings, and also three speed settings. Drys my hair beautifully and quickly!
Skincarefavor T.
It gives me so much volume in my hair!!!! You can also use this for many years. Every girl needs this in her life!! Would like to try other ones of this brand😍
Stephanie L.
Columbia
Fantastic quality and heat output. Multiple settings to choose from and light weight. Super fast dry time as well
Octavia M.
York
My blow dryer has been great to me, I’ve had this dryer for over three years now and I work in salon with it for several hours a day using it. It is very powerful if you’re using it on yourself sometimes it’s difficult to direct the air flow properly, but if you’re using your hairdryer often this guy has some serious power.
I’m giving this product four stars because I have trouble finding a place to store it properly and salon due to the short nozzle.
Sonja G.
Uitenhage
Super fast hair drying. Saves me a lot of time in the morning. Love the different settings you can change to. Would recommend to everyone.
Valerie G.
Very durable and powerful motor on this model. Fast drying time as well gives a sleek finish to the hair. Highly recommend
Natalie S.
Lancashire
I have this hair dryer it is amazing does the job fast and is good for creating the perfect curly blow i love mine
Lindsey H.
Ellesmere
Fantastic! Great product and affordable. I have been using this for three years and it has never let me down.