Babyliss PRO V1 Volare Ferrari Designed Engine Hair Dryer - Model # BABFV1C - Black by BaBylissPRO for Unisex - 1 Pc Hair Dryer uploaded by Michelle h.

BY BABYLISS

BABFV1C is full-size dryer that delivers intense air pressure and includes a turbo button for an instant burst of extra-powerful air for high-speed drying. Two variably shaped accessory nozzles in graduated widths direct airflow to any area of hair. see more...

Michelle h.
Love it, it’s getting old now. Probably 5/6 years old of it breaks I will probably just replace it with the same hair dryer, I can achieve a full salon blow dry at home with this little bad boy! I remember it being a hell of a lot cheaper than some other professional dryers. My hair is quite wild left to its own devices.
I love mine - does the job gives me great hair days.Hot Tools Babyliss Pro BABNT5548 2000 Watt Ionic Nano Titanium with Integrated Ion Generator Hair Dryer
Tomassina B.
This dryer is true to its name; Ferrari. This dryer is the most powerful dryer I've ever used. It speeds up dry time I'd say a good 50%. It's a little heavier in weight and as a stylist I will say that's really important. This particular model also gets really hot. I honestly think the engine in the dryer is too powerful for such a small machine. I owned one for under 6 months before it overheated and burnt the inside. They replaced the dryer for me no question.
Ashlyn M.
Kannapolis, NC
This dryer has lasted me for 2 years so far and that's a huge deal considering how often I use this dryer. My profession is hairstylist and so it gets used for multiple blow outs 5-6 days a week. Most dryers have lasted me 6 months tops. It gets the hair dry fast and with minimal frizz using the concentrator nozzle.
Lorann S.
Grandview, TX
Gosh, this blow dryer is so good. Dries hair quickly with adding beautiful volume. Top notch quality product
holly s.
avondale
I love this dryer, my favorite so far, the only con is the hair catcher/filter falls off the end when you lay it down on a flat surface, other than that I like it
Giana O.
My husband gifted me this blow dryer and it is amazing! It has great heating power to style and comfortable to use.
Sarah B.
jackson
This is the best dryer for any stylist. It is light weight quite and it gets really hot. This dryer cutes the drying time in half.
Alyssa M.
San Francisco , CA
Ok I have to admit I have purchased this blow dryer on multiple occasions. It’s light, extremely powerful and cuts down on drying time. I use mine daily and had to replace my last one in about a year.
Asia Monique M.
Country Club Hills, IL
Best blowdryer known to man. It really is great for straightening hair as well as diffusing. I adore it and didn’t think I would ever honestly feel that way about a blow dryer simply because of the luck I’ve had with them lol.i would highly recommend for natural to straight or diffusing.
Kenya R.
san francisco
One of my favorite hairdryers. I love how light it is and how powerful it it. I like to grab it closer to the nozzle making it easier to blow dry my hair.