Babyliss PRO V1 Volare Ferrari Designed Engine Hair Dryer - Model # BABFV1C - Black by BaBylissPRO for Unisex - 1 Pc Hair Dryer

BY BABYLISS

BABFV1C is full-size dryer that delivers intense air pressure and includes a turbo button for an instant burst of extra-powerful air for high-speed drying. Two variably shaped accessory nozzles in graduated widths direct airflow to any area of hair. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Brittany W.
Warrenton, MO
I received this dryer for free with the purchase of the Babyliss titanium iron at Cosmo Prof for hairstylists. This blow dryer is my absolute favorite. It drys the hair quicker than any other dryers I've used and it's smooths the cuticle rather than roughen it up. The flat iron and the blow dryer work amazing together! My hair has never felt better.
Sarah C.
CALGARY, AB
I have had this hair dryer for nearly 5 years and it has been amazing. It's built like a tank and dries hair beautifully. I use it every other day, it comfortable to use and doesn't feel too heavy (which is important when you're trying to give yourself a blow out...).
Angie H.
Great dryer, strong motor and quickly dries hair with ease. It's not heavy so very easy to use and I use this hair dryer regularly. I have thick long hair and can usually dry within 20 minutes, with styling included, rough dry would be quicker. Not sure that it leaves my hair less frizzy though
Susana P.
Woodinville , WA
My mom has it and it is really good to dry. It really strong and works perfect.
Alexandra S.
Franklin, WI
Dryer a little heavy, but doesn't interfere with getting the look I want. Quality dryer, is going to more expensive than a drug store brand. This was my first time using this brand and will repeat to purchase other hair tools.
Erica S.
This is a powerful little dryer! Most of the stylists in the salon I worked at preferred to use this one. It dries quickly and doesn't make too loud of a noise! It also is a great quality, long lasting dryer. Very very good dryer for professional use!
Kelly H.
Cullman, AL
I got this hair dryer to put in my cosmetology kit when I was in college. It is super powerful and cut the drying time in half, came with two types of diffusers to crest waves or dry straight. I loved it so much I keep it at home and would recommend anyone getting it.
Lorelei M.
Easthampton, MA
My stylist uses this dryer so when I needed my professional blow dryer to be sent out for repairs I have this I try. Unfortunately, I didn't pick up or try the floor model. This dryer is quite heavy and pretty loud (so no good if using in the morning and there are people in you home still trying to sleep). It also gets REALLY hot when I use it. It does dry my hair quickly and does a good job, but it's not my everyday hair dryer.
Alexia D.
Los angeles, CA
This is pretty expensive but I'd say it's worth it if you have curly hair. It really helps to straighten or just dry your hair without tethering all those frizzy bits. Definitely can't find this everywhere.
Lauren W.
Drums, PA
I bought this from my hairdresser and I can set is the best hairdresser ever had in my life it works amazing and I wouldn't