Babyliss PRO V1 Volare Ferrari Designed Engine Hair Dryer - Model # BABFV1C - Black by BaBylissPRO for Unisex - 1 Pc Hair Dryer uploaded by Michelle h.

BY BABYLISS #91 in Hair Dryers

BABFV1C is full-size dryer that delivers intense air pressure and includes a turbo button for an instant burst of extra-powerful air for high-speed drying. Two variably shaped accessory nozzles in graduated widths direct airflow to any area of hair. see more...

Dina E.
Jeddah, Makkah
won the admiration of the many and I am one of them
I highly recommend it
Because I found it 👍🏻 great
Lorelei M.
Easthampton , MA
My stylist uses this dryer so when I needed my professional blow dryer to be sent out for repairs I have this I try. Unfortunately, I didn't pick up or try the floor model. This dryer is quite heavy and pretty loud (so no good if using in the morning and there are people in you home still trying to sleep). It also gets REALLY hot when I use it. It does dry my hair quickly and does a good job, but it's not my everyday hair dryer.
amani K.
el paso , tx
Love this blow dryer dries hair super fast and it’s so light and leaves the hair looking shiny and healthy
Octavia M.
York
My blow dryer has been great to me, I’ve had this dryer for over three years now and I work in salon with it for several hours a day using it. It is very powerful if you’re using it on yourself sometimes it’s difficult to direct the air flow properly, but if you’re using your hairdryer often this guy has some serious power.
I’m giving this product four stars because I have trouble finding a place to store it properly and salon due to the short nozzle.
Anna B.
Gainesville, FL
This little dryer is perfect for when I’m traveling. It may be small but it is mighty! Suprisingly, it dries my hair fairly quickly for how small it is and how long my hair is.
hayat A.
Egypt
Its good but i take more time to strengthen my hair because my hair is so curly but it good compared with another tools
Jade H.
nottinghamshire
This hairdryer has lasted me years and for the price you can’t go wrong, I use it every time I wash my hair, and it doesn’t make my hair go frizzy at all! The only downside is I wish there was different heat settings but other than it’s a really good hairdryer
Kali B.
Pittsford, NY
Great hairdryer. Good dry time. Would recommend to others. I was satisfied with the product. Good price range.
Tracy B.
Eden Prairie, MN
This blow dryer heats up and stays hot with having a cool shot button to help keep in volume and curl. Plus it is lightweight to use for everyday.
Alena s.
Norwalk, CT
Dries hair quickly without making it too hot. This is not a quiet dryer but it is very light. I only wash and dry my hair twice a week. Purchased from IMATS NYC so I know a lot of professionals like it!