Babyliss PRO V1 Volare Ferrari Designed Engine Hair Dryer - Model # BABFV1C - Black by BaBylissPRO for Unisex - 1 Pc Hair Dryer

BY BABYLISS

BABFV1C is full-size dryer that delivers intense air pressure and includes a turbo button for an instant burst of extra-powerful air for high-speed drying. Two variably shaped accessory nozzles in graduated widths direct airflow to any area of hair. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Lorelei M.
Easthampton, MA
My stylist uses this dryer so when I needed my professional blow dryer to be sent out for repairs I have this I try. Unfortunately, I didn't pick up or try the floor model. This dryer is quite heavy and pretty loud (so no good if using in the morning and there are people in you home still trying to sleep). It also gets REALLY hot when I use it. It does dry my hair quickly and does a good job, but it's not my everyday hair dryer.
Tracy B.
Eden Prairie, MN
This blow dryer heats up and stays hot with having a cool shot button to help keep in volume and curl. Plus it is lightweight to use for everyday.
Alena s.
Norwalk, CT
Dries hair quickly without making it too hot. This is not a quiet dryer but it is very light. I only wash and dry my hair twice a week. Purchased from IMATS NYC so I know a lot of professionals like it!
Megan B.
Great hair drier. I have super think long hair and it gets the job done leaving my hair sleek and shiny. Easy to use and it too heavy. I've had it for 3 1/2 years with no problems. It's kinda loud but that doesn't bother me.
Angie H.
Great dryer, strong motor and quickly dries hair with ease. It's not heavy so very easy to use and I use this hair dryer regularly. I have thick long hair and can usually dry within 20 minutes, with styling included, rough dry would be quicker. Not sure that it leaves my hair less frizzy though
Alexia D.
Los angeles, CA
This is pretty expensive but I'd say it's worth it if you have curly hair. It really helps to straighten or just dry your hair without tethering all those frizzy bits. Definitely can't find this everywhere.
Brittany W.
Warrenton, MO
I received this dryer for free with the purchase of the Babyliss titanium iron at Cosmo Prof for hairstylists. This blow dryer is my absolute favorite. It drys the hair quicker than any other dryers I've used and it's smooths the cuticle rather than roughen it up. The flat iron and the blow dryer work amazing together! My hair has never felt better.
Samantha H.
A very trusted brand and well known! Many hairstylist uses this and it lasts forever! I will purchase another bay bliss dryer! I got it from my local ware house! Runs smooth and works great!
Bianca O.
Worcester, MA
I love my hairdryer. It gets the hair nice and straight before the flat iron. It's small so very manageable for me and it's not too heavy.
Tiffany P.
Winter Park, FL
Best hair dryer ever!!! This dryer gets SUPER HOT but literally delivers the most flawless blowouts. The price is high but it is so worth it for the overall quality of the dryer, you will definitely get your money's worth. Everyone I know that has invested in this hair dryer is so happy about it! I recommend this hair dryer over all others!