Babyliss PRO V1 Volare Ferrari Designed Engine Hair Dryer - Model # BABFV1C - Black by BaBylissPRO for Unisex - 1 Pc Hair Dryer uploaded by Michelle h.

BY BABYLISS

BABFV1C is full-size dryer that delivers intense air pressure and includes a turbo button for an instant burst of extra-powerful air for high-speed drying. Two variably shaped accessory nozzles in graduated widths direct airflow to any area of hair. see more...

Octavia M.
York
My blow dryer has been great to me, I’ve had this dryer for over three years now and I work in salon with it for several hours a day using it. It is very powerful if you’re using it on yourself sometimes it’s difficult to direct the air flow properly, but if you’re using your hairdryer often this guy has some serious power.
I’m giving this product four stars because I have trouble finding a place to store it properly and salon due to the short nozzle.
Hailee R.
Clinton
This is the best hair dryer I have ever used. I am a cosmetologist and so drying hair all day is what I do. I need something that is going to be efficient and lightweight. This dryer is extremely powerful and allows me to blow my clients hair out in a timely matter they always leave with silly smooth hair. I loved it so much I actually purchased one for myself to use at home!
Jen B.
Love this dryer, I have purchased 2 and both are still working great. I’m very happy with this dryer works great heats up well and has great power. I have super thick hair and I can tell it gets my hair dry faster than other dryers I’ve owned. I just wish it was a little lighter weight, but it performs perfectly.
Erica M.
Phila, PA
Love love love this dryer! As a hairdresser I needed something light weight and fast! This is both! It is also super quite! Cord is long and super sleek! I love how it leaves my clients hair silky and smooth too! Definitely recommend this dryer
jess S.
jefferson city
Drys my hair faster than any other dryer I have ever tried. Little heavy to use for my thick hair..but well worth the price. I have coarse shoulder length hair that normally takes 45 minutes to dry..this takes 30.
Anna B.
Gainesville, FL
This little dryer is perfect for when I’m traveling. It may be small but it is mighty! Suprisingly, it dries my hair fairly quickly for how small it is and how long my hair is.
BRITTANY C.
Beachwood, NJ
Love love love this dryer ! I just bought one for in the salon and I can truly say it drys hair Quick ! Clients with long hair that are looking for a good blow out this is definitely worth it ! A little heavy but overall really awesome
Loni B.
Best blow dryer I’ve ever bought hands down. Had this for three years already and it works wonders. There are three heat settings, and also three speed settings. Drys my hair beautifully and quickly!
Brittany W.
Warrenton, MO
I received this dryer for free with the purchase of the Babyliss titanium iron at Cosmo Prof for hairstylists. This blow dryer is my absolute favorite. It drys the hair quicker than any other dryers I've used and it's smooths the cuticle rather than roughen it up. The flat iron and the blow dryer work amazing together! My hair has never felt better.
Nicole M.
I was going through blow dryers like it was nobody’s business. They would break within a matter of months of buying them. I finally thought it was time to “invest” in a more expensive hair dryer and I am very glad that I did! I’ve been using this dryer for two years now and it still works just as good as new. It dries my hair quickly and leaves it shiny and healthy looking.