Babyliss PRO V1 Volare Ferrari Designed Engine Hair Dryer - Model # BABFV1C - Black by BaBylissPRO for Unisex - 1 Pc Hair Dryer

BY BABYLISS

BABFV1C is full-size dryer that delivers intense air pressure and includes a turbo button for an instant burst of extra-powerful air for high-speed drying. Two variably shaped accessory nozzles in graduated widths direct airflow to any area of hair. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Brittany W.
Warrenton, MO
I received this dryer for free with the purchase of the Babyliss titanium iron at Cosmo Prof for hairstylists. This blow dryer is my absolute favorite. It drys the hair quicker than any other dryers I've used and it's smooths the cuticle rather than roughen it up. The flat iron and the blow dryer work amazing together! My hair has never felt better.
Angie H.
Great dryer, strong motor and quickly dries hair with ease. It's not heavy so very easy to use and I use this hair dryer regularly. I have thick long hair and can usually dry within 20 minutes, with styling included, rough dry would be quicker. Not sure that it leaves my hair less frizzy though
Ali E.
Atlanta, GA
THE BEST BLOW DRYER I HAVE EVER USED. Hands down, the end all be all of hair dryers. I fear the day mine dies! I have used it for 3.5 years and rd been my best investment. It dries my LONG hair in 7 minutes. I used to blow dryer my hair in two parts because I got so hot. Now it's so much easier and I get ready in half the time. I hate using friend's blow dryers now. This thing spoiled me.
Kelly H.
Cullman, AL
I got this hair dryer to put in my cosmetology kit when I was in college. It is super powerful and cut the drying time in half, came with two types of diffusers to crest waves or dry straight. I loved it so much I keep it at home and would recommend anyone getting it.
Tiffany P.
Winter Park, FL
Best hair dryer ever!!! This dryer gets SUPER HOT but literally delivers the most flawless blowouts. The price is high but it is so worth it for the overall quality of the dryer, you will definitely get your money's worth. Everyone I know that has invested in this hair dryer is so happy about it! I recommend this hair dryer over all others!
Erica S.
This is a powerful little dryer! Most of the stylists in the salon I worked at preferred to use this one. It dries quickly and doesn't make too loud of a noise! It also is a great quality, long lasting dryer. Very very good dryer for professional use!
Alexandra S.
Franklin, WI
Dryer a little heavy, but doesn't interfere with getting the look I want. Quality dryer, is going to more expensive than a drug store brand. This was my first time using this brand and will repeat to purchase other hair tools.
Jay D.
This hairdryer is probably the most expensive hairdryer I've ever purchased, and I would purchase it again if/when it no longer works. If it wasn't for this tool, I would not be able to achieve some of the styles that I do so effortlessly. Amazing!
Megan B.
Great hair drier. I have super think long hair and it gets the job done leaving my hair sleek and shiny. Easy to use and it too heavy. I've had it for 3 1/2 years with no problems. It's kinda loud but that doesn't bother me.
Kristine F.
Staten Island, NY
This is def the best hair dryer ive ever owned, its a touch heavy, but this dryer is so powerful it dries my hair in half the time it normally would take me (about 45 min). I will never buy another dryer besides this one!