Babyliss PRO V1 Volare Ferrari Designed Engine Hair Dryer - Model # BABFV1C - Black by BaBylissPRO for Unisex - 1 Pc Hair Dryer

BY BABYLISS

BABFV1C is full-size dryer that delivers intense air pressure and includes a turbo button for an instant burst of extra-powerful air for high-speed drying. Two variably shaped accessory nozzles in graduated widths direct airflow to any area of hair. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Susana P.
Woodinville , WA
My mom has it and it is really good to dry. It really strong and works perfect.
Lauren W.
Drums, PA
I bought this from my hairdresser and I can set is the best hairdresser ever had in my life it works amazing and I wouldn't
Lorelei M.
Easthampton, MA
My stylist uses this dryer so when I needed my professional blow dryer to be sent out for repairs I have this I try. Unfortunately, I didn't pick up or try the floor model. This dryer is quite heavy and pretty loud (so no good if using in the morning and there are people in you home still trying to sleep). It also gets REALLY hot when I use it. It does dry my hair quickly and does a good job, but it's not my everyday hair dryer.
Alexia D.
Los angeles, CA
This is pretty expensive but I'd say it's worth it if you have curly hair. It really helps to straighten or just dry your hair without tethering all those frizzy bits. Definitely can't find this everywhere.
Sarah C.
CALGARY, AB
I have had this hair dryer for nearly 5 years and it has been amazing. It's built like a tank and dries hair beautifully. I use it every other day, it comfortable to use and doesn't feel too heavy (which is important when you're trying to give yourself a blow out...).