Babyliss PRO V1 Volare Ferrari Designed Engine Hair Dryer - Model # BABFV1C - Black by BaBylissPRO for Unisex - 1 Pc Hair Dryer uploaded by Michelle h.

BY BABYLISS

BABFV1C is full-size dryer that delivers intense air pressure and includes a turbo button for an instant burst of extra-powerful air for high-speed drying. Two variably shaped accessory nozzles in graduated widths direct airflow to any area of hair. see more...

Samantha H.
A very trusted brand and well known! Many hairstylist uses this and it lasts forever! I will purchase another bay bliss dryer! I got it from my local ware house! Runs smooth and works great!
Amira F.
Best drier I've ever used! Lots of heat and blowing power. Its a little bit on the heavy side but that doesnt bother me overall its an amazing tool on the floor on my clients :)
Lorelei M.
Easthampton , MA
My stylist uses this dryer so when I needed my professional blow dryer to be sent out for repairs I have this I try. Unfortunately, I didn't pick up or try the floor model. This dryer is quite heavy and pretty loud (so no good if using in the morning and there are people in you home still trying to sleep). It also gets REALLY hot when I use it. It does dry my hair quickly and does a good job, but it's not my everyday hair dryer.
Brittany W.
Warrenton, MO
I received this dryer for free with the purchase of the Babyliss titanium iron at Cosmo Prof for hairstylists. This blow dryer is my absolute favorite. It drys the hair quicker than any other dryers I've used and it's smooths the cuticle rather than roughen it up. The flat iron and the blow dryer work amazing together! My hair has never felt better.
Shayna S.
San Diego, CA
This is by far my favorite hair dryer! It dries faster than any other that I have tried. It is a bit heavy, but for personal use is perfect for my thick curly hair.
Angie H.
Great dryer, strong motor and quickly dries hair with ease. It's not heavy so very easy to use and I use this hair dryer regularly. I have thick long hair and can usually dry within 20 minutes, with styling included, rough dry would be quicker. Not sure that it leaves my hair less frizzy though
Alison E.
Tucker, GA
THE BEST BLOW DRYER I HAVE EVER USED. Hands down, the end all be all of hair dryers. I fear the day mine dies! I have used it for 3.5 years and rd been my best investment. It dries my LONG hair in 7 minutes. I used to blow dryer my hair in two parts because I got so hot. Now it's so much easier and I get ready in half the time. I hate using friend's blow dryers now. This thing spoiled me.
Kelly t.
I got this hair dryer to put in my cosmetology kit when I was in college. It is super powerful and cut the drying time in half, came with two types of diffusers to crest waves or dry straight. I loved it so much I keep it at home and would recommend anyone getting it.
Tiffany P.
Winter Park, FL
Best hair dryer ever!!! This dryer gets SUPER HOT but literally delivers the most flawless blowouts. The price is high but it is so worth it for the overall quality of the dryer, you will definitely get your money's worth. Everyone I know that has invested in this hair dryer is so happy about it! I recommend this hair dryer over all others!
Alexia D.
Los angeles, CA
This is pretty expensive but I'd say it's worth it if you have curly hair. It really helps to straighten or just dry your hair without tethering all those frizzy bits. Definitely can't find this everywhere.