Babyliss PRO V1 Volare Ferrari Designed Engine Hair Dryer - Model # BABFV1C - Black by BaBylissPRO for Unisex - 1 Pc Hair Dryer

BY BABYLISS

BABFV1C is full-size dryer that delivers intense air pressure and includes a turbo button for an instant burst of extra-powerful air for high-speed drying. Two variably shaped accessory nozzles in graduated widths direct airflow to any area of hair. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Erica S.
Erica S.
This is a powerful little dryer! Most of the stylists in the salon I worked at preferred to use this one. It dries quickly and doesn't make too loud of a noise! It also is a great quality, long lasting dryer. Very very good dryer for professional use!
Ali E.
Ali E.
Atlanta, GA
THE BEST BLOW DRYER I HAVE EVER USED. Hands down, the end all be all of hair dryers. I fear the day mine dies! I have used it for 3.5 years and rd been my best investment. It dries my LONG hair in 7 minutes. I used to blow dryer my hair in two parts because I got so hot. Now it's so much easier and I get ready in half the time. I hate using friend's blow dryers now. This thing spoiled me.
Angie H.
Angie H.
Great dryer, strong motor and quickly dries hair with ease. It's not heavy so very easy to use and I use this hair dryer regularly. I have thick long hair and can usually dry within 20 minutes, with styling included, rough dry would be quicker. Not sure that it leaves my hair less frizzy though
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Warrenton, MO
I received this dryer for free with the purchase of the Babyliss titanium iron at Cosmo Prof for hairstylists. This blow dryer is my absolute favorite. It drys the hair quicker than any other dryers I've used and it's smooths the cuticle rather than roughen it up. The flat iron and the blow dryer work amazing together! My hair has never felt better.
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
Winter Park, FL
Best hair dryer ever!!! This dryer gets SUPER HOT but literally delivers the most flawless blowouts. The price is high but it is so worth it for the overall quality of the dryer, you will definitely get your money's worth. Everyone I know that has invested in this hair dryer is so happy about it! I recommend this hair dryer over all others!
Jay D.
Jay D.
This hairdryer is probably the most expensive hairdryer I've ever purchased, and I would purchase it again if/when it no longer works. If it wasn't for this tool, I would not be able to achieve some of the styles that I do so effortlessly. Amazing!
Megan B.
Megan B.
Great hair drier. I have super think long hair and it gets the job done leaving my hair sleek and shiny. Easy to use and it too heavy. I've had it for 3 1/2 years with no problems. It's kinda loud but that doesn't bother me.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
A very trusted brand and well known! Many hairstylist uses this and it lasts forever! I will purchase another bay bliss dryer! I got it from my local ware house! Runs smooth and works great!
Kristine F.
Kristine F.
Staten Island, NY
This is def the best hair dryer ive ever owned, its a touch heavy, but this dryer is so powerful it dries my hair in half the time it normally would take me (about 45 min). I will never buy another dryer besides this one!
Alena s.
Alena s.
Norwalk, CT
Dries hair quickly without making it too hot. This is not a quiet dryer but it is very light. I only wash and dry my hair twice a week. Purchased from IMATS NYC so I know a lot of professionals like it!