BY BABYLISS

Meet the BaByliss Pro 1-1/4" Ultrasonic cool mist iron, featuring the latest high-performance innovation. Ultrasonic technology transforms water into a cool micro mist, adding optimum moisture and maximum shine to hair for smooth, sleek results that last longer. Ultrasonic benefits: 77% more protection from breakage. Less abrasion and snarls than on untreated hair 49% smoother. For healthier-looking hair than with a regular straightener 30% improved hair manageability. Better lubrication and condition for less friction 22% more shine with better hair shaft alignment than with regular straighteners. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Whitney F.
ANDERSON, SC
I love my babyliss hair iron. I used to stick with only chi but switched over after seeing the difference. I use mine around 3x per week and have silky smooth hair without it frying my hair.
Carela M.
Miami
Leaves my hair completely straight without damaging it. Heats up very quick and gets the job done quick as well.
Laura G.
Doral, FL
My mother gave me this some years ago and I love it, is the best! With one or two uses, your hair gets straight inmediately. I will recommend it to all my friends. I'm super satisfied! I could have my hair done in few minutes.
vanessa t.
Amei o produto é de boa qualidade e fácil manuseio otima qualidade recomendo a todos usarem vale a pena conferir