BY BABYLISS #52 in Hair Dryers

This compact 1000-watt dryer has dual voltage and a folding handle, making it perfect for travel. Infused with pure gemstone tourmaline crystals, it emits millions of natural ions to eliminate static electricity and leave hair shining. The far-infrared heat dries hair faster, which protects it from heat damage. This powerful compact dryer is just the right size, lightweight, and easy to pack. features and benefits tourmaline titanium technology foldable handle dual voltage removable filter cover with stand lightweight 1000 watts limited 12-month warranty see more...

Kitsey B.
Boonville
I got this hair dryer years ago while shopping in NYC. I adored it. It was a travel size but I used it all the time at home. It broke because my husband overheated it trying to use it to heat up and loosen a stuck on label we were trying to remove from a candle. I almost cried. When my current hairdryer dies I want to get another Babybliss!
Tonja B.
Kilgore
I got this in a gift set with a straightener. It works fine. Its not fancy. It has three heat settings and three speeds. Its dependable and I can count on it every time I need it. I recommend it! However, i have had it for several years and if you are looking for the latest and greatest this is not it.
Jen B.
It’s a good little dryer for on the go. It wasn’t powerful enough for my super thick hair, but it’s great for my husband. My husband has pompadour hairstyle so he needs to blow dry to get it to look it’s best. I would recommend to people who need quick on the go dryer, but not for my salon life.
Ashley C.
Salem
As a hair dresser, when I first started out I only used babyliss products. I love them. Yes they are a bit expensive for the wear and tear that I would use on them. But they were reliable and effective. I would definitely recommend this dryer. It's powerful and not extremely loud.
Nicole B.
Charlotte, NC
Go no further you have found your favorite hair dryer for life! Or atleast until they Discontinue it. I used to own a T3 featherlight and it died after only a year. For $200 I would expect more than that so I decided to give this one a try after reading the reviews. It did not disappoint! My dry time is cut in half. It is lightweight and I have had it now for 2 years. I love it
Nayelli R.
Works great! Super fast blowdrying, doesnt leave hair frizzy. Great for working in a salon. When i was working i used it everyday. I bought it off of cosmoprof. (You must have cosmetology/barbering license to buy from there). Definitely recommend it!
Jennifer C.
Georgetown, KY
I absolutely adore this blow dryer! It is so light weight and yet still powerful! It gives my fine hair lots of volume and leaves it silky and shiny. I feel like it was a great value for the money. I would highly recommend this blow dryer.
Kennedy P.
Lexington
I have really thick hair and this blow dryer takes the cake for me. My sister bought one of these and I used it and it changed everything! I would definitely recommend it if you are looking at investing in a product.
Sophia L.
College Sta, TX
I used to be the person who thought my hair would always be frizzy no matter what hair dryer but choosing a high quality dryer MAKES A HUGE DIFFERENCE. Just make sure to use the attachment so it’s even less frizzy.
Kate S.
Berlin, MD
Works really well. Multiple heat seatings and a cool shot button too. Comes with attachments but I always use the concentrator attachment to direct the airflow for ultimate smoothness.