Babyliss PRO TT Tourmaline Titanium Hair Dryer uploaded by Sophie s.

BY BABYLISS

The first thing you ll notice about this very contemporary 1900-watt dryer is the rubberized finish. It feels good when you hold it, providing a more comfortable grip and reducing stress on the hand and wrist. The tourmaline titanium technology emits millions of ions for incredible shine, and far-infrared heat for faster drying and styling, which is easier on hair. Six heat/speed settings, a cold shot button, and a 9-foot-long cord are other features that make this unique non-slip dryer a favorite of professionals. features and benefits tourmaline titanium technology 1900 watts ... see more...

Buy on kmart*
Sophie s.
Bridgeview, IL
So far it’s one of the greatest hair straighteners I’ve tried, I love the brand BaBylissPRO Babylis Pro Nano Titanium-Plated Compact Straightening Iron, 1-1/4 Inches I tried it at ulta, I would love it if someone sent this to me, I would do a video review on it ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ BaBylissPRO BaByliss Pro Nano Titanium Integrated Ceramin Heaters 1 3/4" Plate WidthBaByliss PRO Nano Titanium Straightening Iron
Kim B.
central islip
I had this hair dryer for about 2 years. I did like the way it made my hair look after using it but I felt like it too forever to actually dry my hair. Then 2 years later I went to turn the hair dryer on one morning and it started to smoke followed by a small flame. It conveniently happens right after the warranty ended!
Erin A.
Washington DC
I absolutely love this hair dryer! My hair dries faster than ever before and looks fuller and shinier. I bring it with me everywhere because other friend’s/family’s/hotel’s hair dryers don’t compare. My hair seriously dries in minutes! Everyone who has borrowed mine remarks on how quickly their hair dries with it and asks me where I got it. I’ve had mine for five years and it still works as well as it did on day one.
Carissa A.
I kind of think this is overrated. I prefer my Infiniti Pro by Conair Conair Infiniti Pro Hair Dryer - Orange - I think it dries better. The Babyliss one I think is a little weak. I think it’s expensive, but most blow dryers are. It’s a no from me. I feel like there are better dryers out there.
Kelsea L.
Purcellville, VA
Love love love!!!! I have used many different brands of hair dryers and this is by far one of the best in my experience. I swear by ionic and tourmaline dryers for many reasons— many people don’t know how much of a difference you will see in your hair when using a product with either. I always have trouble getting my hair straight when drying because I have naturally curly hair, but this one does the trick!
Naidelyn V.
Old Westbury, NY
Best hair dryer ever . I love love love it i purchased this to use it to diffuse my hair and it dries it so fast, and it leaves it so voluminous . This is the best hair dryer ever .
Elle R.
Islip
This is absolutely incredible. I love this hair dryer. I had no idea that there could be a difference in air blowing at your hair. turns out there is! So much less damage that using anyone's hair dryer is almost dreadful which adds to another pro to this. It's super compact and can be used for easy travel
Sara J.
Valencia, CA
I’ve had this blow dryer for years and it still works amazingly. Gets very hot and dries hair super quick! I can’t see myself getting a different brand.

The size and weight of it is great too, it’s pretty small and doesn’t hurt your shoulders when working with it because of the weight.
Erika D.
Awesome blowdryer. Literally cannot beat the price. I use this as my everyday hair dryer and it works just as good as the dyson blowdry. The biggest difference is the price $70 for this blowdryer and $400 for the dyson! What a joke! Price does not equal quality. I would recommend
Katie M.
Derby
I got this dryer two years ago on black friday and i love it! I have not bought a dryer in over ten years and this was a perfect choice for me. It does not take long to dry my entire head of hair! I love the long power cord that is has tol! So conventiant!
Becky V.
Does this hair dryer have a diffuser attachment available?