BY BABYLISS #92 in Hair Dryers

The first thing you ll notice about this very contemporary 1900-watt dryer is the rubberized finish. It feels good when you hold it, providing a more comfortable grip and reducing stress on the hand and wrist. The tourmaline titanium technology emits millions of ions for incredible shine, and far-infrared heat for faster drying and styling, which is easier on hair. Six heat/speed settings, a cold shot button, and a 9-foot-long cord are other features that make this unique non-slip dryer a favorite of professionals. features and benefits tourmaline titanium technology 1900 watts ... see more...

Renee S.
Renee S.
My daughter uses this dryer on her shoulder length hair. It dries her hair quickly and it always looks wonderful. It isn't too heavy which is always helpful and is comfortable. We use this and of course our Babyliss straightener. Wouldn't use anything else.
Heather P.
Heather P.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This hair dryer is the real deal. It dries your hair in minutes and its super compact. all the power without the weight or big size. I swear by this and my BaByliss Pro flat iron!
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this blow dryer! It works so well, isn't too heavy to hold - If you have long hair like me than you know how important a lightweight blow dryer is1
Varinia G.
Varinia G.
FL, Doral
My mom bought it 6 year ago. It was working so good. I'd like to buy again because it's high quality. It's awesome
sam f.
sam f.
Provo, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've had this dryer for about a year now and it has been great! It was much cheaper than others (especially if you buy on Amazon!) I've seen but the quality is amazing! It came with the concentrator attachment and I always use it, especially when I am in a rush! There are only two things I would change about this dryer. First, it's a little bit heavier than other dryers I've used in the past and my arm can get tired because I have a lot of long, thick hair to dry! And second, the buttons are on the front where I usually rest my thumb. I've gotten used to holding it differently now but when I first got it I found myself accidentally pressing the buttons! Even with those two minor "complaints" if you will, I still love this hair dryer and would definitely recommend it!
Leidi R.
Leidi R.
Taylorsville, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I blow out my hair every day, so when I travel, I usually have to take my huge at-home hair dryer with me and seriously, who loves doing that? This tiny little guy is very light and compact and it comes with a diffusing nozzle that I need to use with a round brush. For me, it doesn't dry hair as quickly as everyone else here seems to rave it does, so I don't recommend buying for drying speed. Also, mine has a really high-pitched whistling/shrieking noise that goes off the whole time it is in use. I may go deaf if I use this at home every day. But if you're just looking for a high quality dryer that travels well and does the job, this fits the bill. My hair looked pretty great every day at my work conference.
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Roselle Park, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this blow dryer. I have one at my house and one at my boyfriends. It has high heat and high power which help dries my hair faster than any other blow dryer I've tried. I love the red color and the handle allows for the perfect grip when blow drying. Definitely would recommend!
Andrea V.
Andrea V.
Doral, FL
Babyliss (as a brand) is really good, and this dryer is also good. It's soooo useful that has warm and cool options, because some of many drugstore dryers don't have these. But, does it worth de money? Depens on you. If you love the brand and are loyal to it, buy this because is a good product. But if you want to spend a little less, you can any other dryer that works equally good for some less $,
Abby W.
Abby W.
Clarksville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was only able to get 7 months use of this at the salon. I loved the lightweight feel of the dryer but the power wasn't there for what I was needing it for. For use at home on fine-medium hair I feel like this would be a great option but it just wasn't able to be used for what I needed.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Atlanta
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dries my hair quickly and does not make it feel like straw, which is hard because I have fine hair, but a lot of it.. I have had it for at least two years so to me I've gotten my money worth. I think I'm going to stick with this hair dryer brand for years to come when making new purchases.
Becky V.
Becky V.
Does this hair dryer have a diffuser attachment available?