Babyliss PRO TT Tourmaline Titanium Hair Dryer uploaded by Sophie s.Babyliss PRO TT Tourmaline Titanium Hair Dryer uploaded by Fatema A.Babyliss PRO TT Tourmaline Titanium Hair Dryer uploaded by Carolina A.

BY BABYLISS

The first thing you ll notice about this very contemporary 1900-watt dryer is the rubberized finish. It feels good when you hold it, providing a more comfortable grip and reducing stress on the hand and wrist. The tourmaline titanium technology emits millions of ions for incredible shine, and far-infrared heat for faster drying and styling, which is easier on hair. Six heat/speed settings, a cold shot button, and a 9-foot-long cord are other features that make this unique non-slip dryer a favorite of professionals. features and benefits tourmaline titanium technology 1900 watts ... see more...

Babyliss PRO TT Tourmaline Titanium Hair Dryer

Start your review of Babyliss PRO TT Tourmaline Titanium Hair Dryer!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Bernadette G.
Middletown
My dryer broke and I had to use an old one I had - OMG, my hair was awful.  When the hair stylist told me the dryer makes a big difference she wasn't kidding.  Since the dryer was still within the warranty period I had to wait for a new one to arrive and it wasn't pretty!
Dana L.
I love the strength and heat level of this hair dryer. It gets my hair dried quicker than other hair dryers ive used and is light weight. My 2 complaints are that the red dye can transfer onto furniture & the screen on the back tends to fall off & break.
Natalie R.
Leighton, AL
Babyliss is by far my favorite brand of hair styling products. This hair dryer is super effective and doesn’t damage my hair. It doesn’t get too hot and the setting are great. Babyliss products so long as well so I would 100% recommend this hair dryer!
E. S.
Columbus, OH
The hairdryer I still prefer after using many, the Babyliss pro TT line has held up both personally and in my professional kit.  Durable (on and off so many planes there's no counting, and still in one piece.) & reliable.
Kristina B.
Broomall, PA
This dryer is amazing. It has a long life span. I used it daily and it didn’t wear out fast. It dries my long straight hair quickly and leaving it smooth. I would buy it again and recommend it to others!
Tara M.
Madison, WI
I’m on my second one (only because I broke off the back filter screen, my fault). This dries my hair so fast and leaves it shiny. I love the different combinations of speeds and temp.
Nicci B.
Woodbury, MN
I like it a lot. It’s starting to slow down and not dry my hair as good as it used too. I’ve had it for about 5 years. It’s the best hair dryer I have ever owned.
Kim B.
central islip
I had this hair dryer for about 2 years. I did like the way it made my hair look after using it but I felt like it too forever to actually dry my hair. Then 2 years later I went to turn the hair dryer on one morning and it started to smoke followed by a small flame. It conveniently happens right after the warranty ended!
Erin A.
Washington, DC
I absolutely love this hair dryer! My hair dries faster than ever before and looks fuller and shinier. I bring it with me everywhere because other friend’s/family’s/hotel’s hair dryers don’t compare. My hair seriously dries in minutes! Everyone who has borrowed mine remarks on how quickly their hair dries with it and asks me where I got it. I’ve had mine for five years and it still works as well as it did on day one.
Kelsea L.
Purcellville, VA
Love love love!!!! I have used many different brands of hair dryers and this is by far one of the best in my experience. I swear by ionic and tourmaline dryers for many reasons— many people don’t know how much of a difference you will see in your hair when using a product with either. I always have trouble getting my hair straight when drying because I have naturally curly hair, but this one does the trick!

Walmart