BeautyHairHair Styling ToolsBaByliss
Pro TT Tourmaline 500 Ceramic Curling Iron

BaByliss Pro TT Tourmaline 500 Ceramic Curling Iron

by BaByliss

The results of having a tourmaline/ceramic curling iron will produce hair to remain smooth, shiny, and frizz-free. The clamping tongue will ensure definite tension for holding hair securely in place so curls are even.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of BaByliss Pro TT Tourmaline 500 Ceramic Curling Iron!
Brenda M.
Purchased at: Target
I purchased this curling iron after the recommendation of my hairstylist. I love how I can control the temp, it’s easy to use in my hand, doesn’t pull or get stuck in my hair and does perfect beach curls. It’s great quality and a good price point!
Racheal W.
I love this curling iron!! Such beautiful curls that last!! And it's super good quality too.. my friends dog chewed the end of the chord up but it still works! I would definitely buy it again!!
zugheit G.
es muy buena su precio tambien realmente vale la pena la recomiendo mucho ademas de que su durabilidad es buenisima
Estefany C.
Miami, Florida
Col, no la he probado pero ha de ser muy buena ya que pues esa marca es muy recomendable
Lori Ann M.
Deer Lake, NL
The Babyliss Pro TT Tourmaline 500 Ceramic Curling Iron is an amazing product. It has 30 heating settings which allows you to adjust to your preference or hair type. It makes beautiful curls and leaves my hair looking awesome with curl that holds very well!
Denise W.
Florence, SC
Love my BaByliss curling iron! Just the right size! Now that I chopped my hair, I curl my hair often! This product leaves me satisfied for sure and is very affordable!
Jeanette P.
prince george
This product lasted me forever. It just recently kicked the bucket on me. This is my go to curling iron if I want super smooth and shiny curls. I must buy for a night out on the town.
Emmie H.
Cayce, SC
2,303 reviews
I am always on the go and looking for products that can get me to where I wanna be. I always have this in my go to bag and for the price, you can’t go wrong! I recommend you go out and get it today! 10 out of 10.
scarlett B.
Guernsey
makes my hair so wavy and curly while still staying light and fluffy. does not make hair like straw
Christine S.
Martin, TN
Great product! Works well leaves hair looking wonderful! I Recommend this to anyone wanting to try

Looking for your answer?