Babyliss PRO Super Turbo Hair Dryer - Model # BAB307C - Red/Black by BaBylissPRO for Unisex - 1 Pc Hair Dryer

BY BABYLISS

BAB307C hair dryer provide top class performance quietly. Extra-long power cord fitted with high-flex cord protector. Removable lint filter protects and lengthens the life of internal components. see more...

Stephanie G.
Wallington, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'll be honest this hairdryer didn't last very long. As someone who dries their hair every other day, I need something that's durable and will last. I would say this broke down after I had it for about 5 or 6 months. I've had other dryers that have lasted years.
Alexsandra W.
Cape carteret, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love my hair dryer ! The price is very affordable! My hair I feel comes out much smoother when I use my babyliss compared to other dryers and I have thick curly hair! I def. recommend this to anyone who is looking for a dryer ! It's worth every penny !
Isabela N.
York, PA
I received this blowdryer as a gift from my boyfriend's mother because her hairdresser uses it on her.. I love it because I have a lot of hair that hold water like a sponge.. dry time is faster than any other blow dryer I have used in the past, I can't speak for the price, but the quality is incredible.
Diana P.
Bronx, NY
This is the blower the lady at the salon i go to uses and this is professional blower .. works well It gets veryyy hot I have really curly hair so its needed but great blower if looking for profesional one! I recommend this one.
Joline E.
Miami , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing dryer. Great heat and great speed. I've used it on many occasions and can't really complain. Love the sleek style and moderns colors. Pretty affordable I believe under $100. My only concern would be weight. Could be an it lighter.
Alexis P.
New Castle, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best Hair Dryer that I've ever used!!! Dries my hair in half the time!!! I have Medium to thick wavy hair and it usually takes me a good 15-20mins to get my hair completely dry, this does it in 10min! Highly recommended product!!!
Sara M.
Bend, OR
My friend is a hair stylist and I use her hair dryer all the time. It dries hair quickly and leaves my hair sleek and smooth. I love using the concentrator and a round brush.
Stephanie H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing! Love this hair dryer. My hair drys in half the time and most of the time I need to go over it once with a flat iron. Super cheap so for the price totally worth it!
Elisabeth B.
Fayetteville, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this hair dryer for years (like 10 years).  It was perfect.  I loved it.  However it's very breakable.  When I replaced it,  I didn't buy another because the Chi had better reviews.
Jami-Lee B.
Cranston, RI
All babyliss products are awesome. I used this product while in hairschool and it dries hair very quickly. Easy to use but be careful that it doesn't burn you.