Babyliss Pro Straightening Iron 1.5 in.

by BaBylissPRO

3 Settings / Convenient use / Long AC cord Maximum amount of far infrared heat to penetrates hair from inside without damaging the hair Ionic Technology to smooth the hairs cuticle sealing in m- SKU: ZX9OCI8277

Who has this straightener and loves it? How hot doe it get??
Start your review of Babyliss Pro Straightening Iron 1.5 in.!
Southfield , MI
Hated this! It wasn't good for my hair type at all! It didn't get it as smooth as I'd wanted. I took it back and got a Chi.
Bossier City, LA
I have had this puppy for a while and it hasn't let me down yet! My hair can be a pain, but this tames it effortlessly.
I loved this product until it stopped working after 5 years. It got hot within minutes and it straightened my hair.
Childress, TX
I like it but it just takes so long to get my hair straight. Its not a bad iron but it's not a holy trail product.
Anahuac , TX
Great product that straitened and made for shiny hair, none of those crinkles from less than straightening irons.
Had it for four years. Lasted greatly until the very last day of its life. I strongly recommend this product.
Murfreesboro , TN
I used these and i love it. It does thr job. Used it as my curler too.it does work. Easy and fast iron.
Dixon, KY
Not as great as my chi, but pretty awesome. My stylist recommended it. I like the lifetime warranty
Shenandoah, VA
I love straightening my hair. My straightener is so old I'm goin to have to get a new one here soon
Spring Hill, FL
Great for the price. Gets the job done, but not without a few passovers in the same section.