Babyliss Pro Straightening Iron 1.5 in.

by BaBylissPRO

3 Settings / Convenient use / Long AC cord Maximum amount of far infrared heat to penetrates hair from inside without damaging the hair Ionic Technology to smooth the hairs cuticle sealing in m- SKU: ZX9OCI8277

Who has this straightener and loves it? How hot doe it get??
Start your review of Babyliss Pro Straightening Iron 1.5 in.!
San Antonio , TX
I used to buy Chi straighteners I’ve honestly had this one for about 6 years and no complaints it still gets crazy hot and does the hod it doesn’t damage my hair and it it thin so it can get little tiny hairs
This is the best hair straightener that I have ever owned! It is amazing, my hair dresser used this on my hair a couple months ago and I love how it felt. It did not tug on my hair, it just glided and it made my hair look amazing. After that, I was on the hunt to get that straighter. I bought it at Ulta on sale, and I have loved it every since. I use it on a daily basis. I also can curl my hair, and it looks just like I would if I used a curling iron.
wellsville,oh
It's a nice, basic straightener. You get what you pay for so if you're looking for a high tech, high temperature iron with faster results, this may not be for you. When my other iron broke, however, this was a great inbetween product to use until I got my new one.
I've had this straighter for quite some time and it still works perfectly. The only downside is you can't tell how hot it's getting it's numbered 5 to 30 I believe. I feel like the thinness of the straightener makes it easy to curl my hair.
Crompond , NY
Great straightener. The bigger plates really make a difference when you have a lot of hair. The heat control is great for either doing the whole head for the first time or when you're just touching it up the next day.
Manalapan, NJ
Used this at my best friends house after coloring both our hair and it was great. I like how quickly the iron heated up but it seemed to take quite a while to cool down
East Elmhurst, NY
I absolutely love the baby bliss hair straighteners, I have sort of not the best manageable hair especially when I straight but with this straight I get the most sleek look without flyaways or frizz and I love that sleek pin straight look and this straighter does it. I've tried ghd and Revlon but this is by far my fav and it lasts such a long time I've had mine for about 4 years already!
Corsicana, TX
I bought this as a backup for my Chi should it go out. It is over 5 years old and I had to have something for backup. I hated it. It took twice as long to straighten my hair as my Chi did. I was gifted a Babyliss last year and loved it. I am keeping that one and gave this one I got from Walmart to my sister in law. She rarely straightens her hair and didn't have a flat iron. I figured she could use this one since she doesn't use a flat iron very often. I would buy her one like the babyliss I was gifted for Christmas this year, not the one I got from walmart. Or a Chi. No, I do not recommend this flat iron.
Kennewick, WA
Amazing product! I have super long and thick hair and needed an affordable straightener asap so I went to Walmart and bought it here! Its been more than 5 years and still in great condition! super easy, light and straightens super good! I highly recommend!
McMinnville, OR
This one is okay for the price point . In my opinion I have used better but it gets the job done with time . I would recommend this one if you only have thirty dollars to spend .