BY BABYLISS

Be blown away by the high performance BaByliss PRO Spectrum Hair Dryer. Available in a range of limited edition colours, the styling tool is powered by a long-life 2100W motor with a concentrated, directly penetrating airflow for faster drying times and optimum styling control. Advanced ionic conditioning delivers over 50%* more negative ions to combat static and minimise frizz, helping to seal each individual cuticle for a visibly smoother and glossy finish. Perfect for all hair types, six variable heat and speed settings allow you flexible styling to suit your needs, while the ergonomically balanced design enhances comfort and ease of use. Achieve sleek, lustrous locks with professional looking results in minimal time and with maximum impact. Features: BaByliss PRO Spectrum Hair Dryer - Ocean Teal 2100W Powerful long-life AC motor with 120m/h airflow for high-speed drying Advanced ionic conditioning giving 50% more ions* for an extra smooth, high-shine finish Ergonomic balanced design with side switches for easy, comfortable handling 6 heat/speed settings for ultimate drying and styling control Cold shot button Slim concentrator nozzle for fast, precision drying Removable rear filter for easy cleaning Salon length 2.7m power cord with hanging loop *Releases 50% more ions verses the best-selling BaByliss PRO AC hairdryer 6 months guarantee see more...

Stephanie R.
Madison, WI
I’ve used this hair dryer for 5 years now and it has gone with me through the ups and downs. I bought this at Sephora when I was looking for something a little better than my Conair and boy did it make a difference! I can never go back to using just any kind of hair dryer. It truly makes a difference on your hair.
Iliana S.
San Antonio
I have curly hair and this dryer came with a diffuser which is a must for us curly hair girls. I love this product so much blows great very powerful. It used to take me at least 30 minutes to blow dry my hair , and with this dryer I cut the time in half!
Melanie S.
Babyliss is hands down the best hair care line out there. It works the best for me of all the brands I’ve tried. Babyliss tends to be a bit expensive but their products, and this product in particular, is worth the money!
Kirsten N.
St. Louis
Great quality! Got mine from Ulta. This dries your hair super quick and is not nearly as damaging as any of the Conair products. It also has a warranty! My favorite hair dryer so far.
Brittany W.
Santa Clara, CA
I'm a big fan of this hair dryer - it's the one I currently own and use all the time. I try not to blow dry my hair everyday just to avoid adding extra damage but when I need to, this one does the job! I never feel like it leaves my hair frizzy or fried and it dries my long hair pretty quickly which is great.
Tasha M.
acworth
Love babyliss and this dryer is great! It makes my hair soft and gets it dry in no time! Great value and I’m very satisfied! I have thick hair and it works perfect! Would definitely buy again
Brieyanna Freeman I.
Dayton, OH
If you’re in need of a powerful blow dryer, you have to try this one. This blow dryer has such a kick, it’s titanium heat gets my hair dried faster and super straight. I love that it has 3 settings for heat as well as 3 for the strength of air coming through
tea R.
This is a great hair dryer. I rarely use protectant and I don’t get split ends from the heat. I usually keep it on the lowest setting in the winter and it works wonders.
Mackenzie C.
Rayland, OH
This is the dryer I got in my kit for Cosmotology school and I like it. I don’t think I would buy it again only because I know there are better products out there but for beginners I would definitely recommend it.
Carmen M.
Cortez
This is a decent blow dryer. I had high expectations for it. It does get hot and does dry hair quickly. It is probably better than I am giving it credit for. As far as causing hair to be smoother and less frizzy, it may be above average.