BaByliss Pro Rapido Hair Dryer, 1875 Watts

by BaByliss

The BaBylissPRO Rapido hair dryer is extremely powerful, while being incredibly lightweight. Increased air power dries hair up to 50% faster, and the removable noise-reducing filter results in over 50% quieter operation. The MaxLife PRO brushless engine delivers up to 5,000 hours of high-speed drying. At up to a 40% lighter weight, the BaBylissPRO Rapido weighs significantly less than 1 pound.

Does this work well for turning curly frizzy hair into a straight smooth blowout ?
Start your review of BaByliss Pro Rapido Hair Dryer, 1875 Watts!
San Diego , CA
Its really good hair dryer dries my hair in half the time. It’s fast effective and protective has a cool shot botton. Also has option for high and low setting. It’s not damaging
Sierra Vista, AZ
I love love love my babyliss blow dryer!! I saved up for a year so I could purchase one after seeing and using my mentor’s and I couldn’t be happier! The hair drys so fast and it comes out smooth and soft no matter how I blow dry! The one thing I will say is that if you don’t have up to date electrical wiring in your house/salon it will blow the circuit if you turn it on high..
Boonton, NJ
I love my rapido! It's nice and light, and drys my hair in under 10 mins. I use the rapido diffuser to dry my hair. I like that it has a cool setting in addition to a cool shot button, and all the settings are easy to switch back and forth to while drying. Babyliss products are great quality, so I expect to have this dryer for a number of years.
BaByliss Pro Rapido Hair Dryer, 1875 Watts uploaded by Melissa N.
Drying time is amazing! Literally drys my hair in minutes versus an hour. Its an average price for a blow dryer. Very satisfied i use it everyday! You can take out the back to clean the lint versus it staying stuck inside the blowdryer. My hair has the volume i love!
Cumberland Center
I highly recommend this hair dryer to the girls who feel like it takes forever to dry their hair! It is worth the investment! Very happy with my purchase. I have had bad luck with hair dryers lasting. I am interested to see how this brushless motor lasts as well.
Durand, MI
This blow dryer is amazing. It's light weight, but very powerful. I use it every day on my clients and it has made a world of difference from my old blow dryer. It is worth the investment for sure. I plan on buying one for home as well. I suggest you do the same.
Nashville
Love this dryer! My hair dries so fast due to the 1875 motor. I have used other brands that claim to have this strong of a motor but nothing compares. Bought this for my mother and she loves it too. Definitely recommend!
I purchased this after using the Babyliss straightening iron, I have it over a year and never had an issue with it. The brand is top quality! I would definitely recommend this.
Raleigh
I’m obsessed with the blow dryer! I had the red Babyliss Ferrari one and loved it too but this dryer is even lighter weight and really prevents my arm from hurting while blow drying. It speeds up my blow drying time since it’s so powerful!
Astoria
Best blow dryer I've ever owned. My cousin works on hair for Netflix series and she swears by this tool. Cuts down dry time dramatically and is lightweight. BaByliss Pro Rapido Hair Dryer, 1875 Watts