BaByliss Pro Professional Porcelain Ceramic Curling Iron

by BaByliss

Porcelain ceramic has exceptional heat distribution with increased far-infrared heat and ion production that outperforms standard ceramic. Even heat distribution eliminates hot spots, while natural ions decrease static electricity and styling time.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of BaByliss Pro Professional Porcelain Ceramic Curling Iron!
Genève
LOVE. <3 Wonderful hair curler at a fantastic price! Especially love all the different heat settings it comes with for all different hair types. New HG!!!!!!
Great product take a little bit more time for me to curl my hair with this than it does with a straightener I prefer the curls that come from a flat iron rather than a curling iron but that's just personal preference
Gatesville , TX
I’m a hairstylist so a curling iron is a must! I use this one multiple times a day on multiple different textures of hair and it consistently gets the job done! Highly recommend this iron
London
i got this from my moms hair salon because it’s what the stylists use there every day. it is absolutely amazing! it has different heat settings. i wouldn’t use another curler!
zapopan, jalisco
La odie, odie este producto por que el mango estaba recubierta de un plastico para mejor manejo "supongo", pero ese plstico se hizo pegajoso y cada que la usaba me dejaba una sensación super desagradable y tenia que estar lavando las manos para no ensuciarme el cabello. Además de que no dejaba tan bien el cabello...en fin termine tirandola, no se como sean sus otros productos, pero al menos con ese tuve muy mala experiencia.
Bristol
Great product! This is a good product and I use it lots and lots. It’s really easy to use and I’m satisfied by how lovely it makes your hair look. It’s worths it money and I recommend this to anyone who loves a good wavey hair look.
Bethlehem , PA
How can you go wrong? For the price point, it lasts a very long time. I had my old curling iron for 7 years before it finally gave out so you get a bang for your buck. I love how it heats evenly and the curls truly last!
BaByliss products range from cheap to expensive and this is more on the expensive side. Would highly recommend if you work with hair on a professional basis but it's quite expensive for day to day home use
Richmond, IN
Love this curling iron more than any! I received this as a gift for Christmas. Curls my long hair and lasts for days! Great value for price. If you want a lasting curl , this is the curling iron for you!
Las Vegas, NV
I don’t skimp on hair tools because they will cause damage to my hair. I do my hair daily and want a product that will protect my hair and get it done. This curling iron protects and makes my hair look great.

Looking for your answer?