BY BABYLISS

Porcelain ceramic has exceptional heat distribution with increased far-infrared heat and ion production that outperforms standard ceramic. Even heat distribution eliminates hot spots, while natural ions decrease static electricity and styling time. see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Yaritza V.
Laredo
I do not liked how this curler iron works. I have seen better ones with a cheaper price. My hair is straight and unfortunately i could not make it to curly... i would say that it is not worth it, but everyone has a different type of hair and every hair works differently!:)
Victoria C.
Hilliard , FL
This is my very favorite curling iron. The one inch size works well for everyone. I can use it to make beach waves or romantic curls. My only complaint is the location of the buttons. I sometimes turn it off on accident. If mine ever breaks, I’ll buy another one!
Belgi J.
I love y'all curling irons they take mere seconds to get my hair propped up and ready to go. I love how it doesn't damage my hair like other tools. That is one of my main concerns with other hot tools. Not here though.
LEAR26238, Stephanie M.
Muy buena aunque no me gustan mucho ni las planchas ni las rizadoras echas de cerámica ya que además de que.no calientan rápido no calientan mucho y esto hace que tengamos un cabello con mucho frizz y un mal alisado.
Stephanie V.
Maywood, CA
Love thus curling iron! It heats up real quick. Which helps you finish quicker. Distributes heat evenly.curls look well done
Brittany N.
Dixon, KY
This is the best curling iron ive ever owned. And it comes with a lifetime warranty cant beat that
Laura B.
Jefferson Cty, MO
Amazing product! It doesn’t pull your hair. Your hair just glides through it. Curls last all day.
sara h.
Hello, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News. Best Regards.
Vicky O.
Devonport , Plymouth
All the tongs in my salon are babyliss pro they heat up super fast and to a higher heat than most other brands so they're perfect for a wide range of hair textures and thickness especially with the variable heat settings.
Aleksandra R.
Has lots of temperature settings. Quickly reaches the desired temperature. Very nice for bouncy thick curls. Use it once in two weeks, probably would used it more often if had time. Does not burn hair.