Babyliss PRO Professional Ceramic Curling Iron - Model # BABC50SC - Black by BaBylissPRO for Unisex - 1/2 Inch Curling Iron

BY BABYLISS

BABC50SC - Black eliminates static electricity. Preserves more moisture within the hair shaft. Causes less damage to the hair cuticle. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Amber N.
Amber N.
Weatherford, TX
My friend is a stylist and has this. I use it any chance I get ! I absolutely love it. It is seriously like a magic wand for your hair!
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Eatontown, NJ
Good curling iron makes my hair super curly I can do so many hair styles with this product
Nilda R.
Nilda R.
Boonton, NJ
I lovvveeee this curling iron I bought mine at Sally's and its been helping me get my curls back. Too much straightening killed my hair