BY BABYLISS

Babyliss PRO Professional Ceramic Curling Iron - Model # BABC125SC - Black by BaBylissPRO for Unisex - 1 1/4 Inch Curling Iron see more...

Summer M.
Chattanooga , TN
I don’t curl my hair often, but when I do I’m so glad I’ve got this gem in my beauty cabinet! It’s super easy to use whether you want tight or loose curls and I can promise you that your curls will last more than just a couple of hours!
Cristina R.
Albany, NY
Sometimes I don't want to sport my natural curls and opt for big loopy waves instead. That's when I use my bablyss curling iron. With a large barrel and quick heat up I can take large pieces of hair and be done in no time. The ceramic barrel also helps protect my hair from sizzle while still providing impressive and long lasting volume!
Rebecca P.
Cambria, CA
This brand had been my favorite for curling irons. The clamp is absolutely perfect for people with layers hair. It doesn't slip out or clam so tightly that it rips your hair out. I will definitely replace it with another from this brand.
Greidys R.
Doral, FL
la quiero, aun no la tengo, pero las he probado y son muy buenas, las recomiendo totalmente, comprenlas si tienen acceso a ellas, de verdad que si, esta marca es buenisima
Shawn A.
Reston, VA
I this. It's big, heavy, and works. It gets extremely hot. Not hot like the titanium but super hot. I actually think it's a bit hard to work with. I prefer lighter tools. It's good quality though
Andrea F.
Good curling irons are hard to come by. Love this one. Curls very easily and gets hot quick. Is also a very good price.
Angelle L.
Norco, LA
The best curling iron I’ve ever used. I have very frizzy and normally untamable hair. This curling iron tames my mane!
Sarah O.
Norris Arm North
My go to curling iron. I don’t use the little clip I just use it like a wand. Very hot! Love the curls this wand gives! I’ve been using this curling iron for about 7 years now!
Lorraine C.
Fantastic product. You can never go wrong with Babyliss Pro range. Easy to use, quick heat up time, even distribution of heat, versatile.