Add a Photo

By BABYLISS
#288 in Hair Dryers
Ionic hair dryer with 1600 watts of power and built-in airflow diffuser conditions the hair for a softer, shinier look. Reduces frizz and dries the hair faster.
Krystal D.
Krystal D.
Feb. 24, 2017, 7:20 p.m.
Review for: Silver
This is a marvelous hair dryer! Its great for at home uses and easy because it has wheels so that makes it easy to mover around. I love how this dryer dispenses the right amount of heat to the whole head at the same time so that it does not damage the hair. Also it cuts your style of the hair in half if the hair is in curlers!!! And this leaves your hair so much more healthier because it is not damaging your hair with all other heat products u may use to creat this same look!!! I love it and i NEED another ASAP!!!
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Independence, MO
Feb. 24, 2017, 2:23 p.m.
Review for: Silver
Super convenient to stork not very large very very powerful it adjust higher and lower so when my clients are in the chair I can put it right on them and I can lower it or I can hire the chair whichever
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Canton
May 3, 2017, 1:30 a.m.
Review for: Silver
I used these at school, love that they're portable so you can use pretty much anywhere in a shop or house. They works just like any other drying at a salon!
saint s.
saint s.
Feb. 24, 2017, 6:54 p.m.
Review for: Silver
Portable little powerhouse. Three heat settings allows you to control your session. Easily breaks down into three pieces for compact storage or travel.
Susan F.
Susan F.
Metairie, LA
April 28, 2017, 1:58 p.m.
Review for: Silver
I don't own this product but have used it several times through friends. I think it works great. It's not affordable to me but if I were to splurge I'd get it!!
Vanessa L.
Vanessa L.
April 12, 2017, 12:07 a.m.
Review for: Silver
I loved the shape so different and totally worked out! My hair goes all the way I wanted and stay for a long time
cassandra o.
cassandra o.
Austin, TX
March 4, 2017, 1:39 p.m.
Review for: Silver
My stylist has this! I love sitting under this thing!! It does such a great job.
g H.
g H.
March 4, 2017, 12:51 p.m.
Review for: Silver
It was ok decent hair dryer. It wasn't to hit to dry my hair which makes my hair frizzy.
genesis d.
genesis d.
miami, FL
March 23, 2017, 7:45 a.m.
Review for: Silver
misto es lo que mas se necesita a la hora de hacerse un look en el cabello, una silla giratoria, creo que eso es lo que es xD
Jeanelle h.
Jeanelle h.
Newark, NJ
March 1, 2017, 9:46 p.m.
Review for: Silver
I have two in my apartment an one at the salon alittle pricy but worth it !