BY BABYLISS

Ionic hair dryer with 1600 watts of power and built-in airflow diffuser conditions the hair for a softer, shinier look. Reduces frizz and dries the hair faster. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Krystal D.
Krystal D.
This is a marvelous hair dryer! Its great for at home uses and easy because it has wheels so that makes it easy to mover around. I love how this dryer dispenses the right amount of heat to the whole head at the same time so that it does not damage the hair. Also it cuts your style of the hair in half if the hair is in curlers!!! And this leaves your hair so much more healthier because it is not damaging your hair with all other heat products u may use to creat this same look!!! I love it and i NEED another ASAP!!!
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Independence, MO
Super convenient to stork not very large very very powerful it adjust higher and lower so when my clients are in the chair I can put it right on them and I can lower it or I can hire the chair whichever
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Canton
I used these at school, love that they're portable so you can use pretty much anywhere in a shop or house. They works just like any other drying at a salon!
saint s.
saint s.
Portable little powerhouse. Three heat settings allows you to control your session. Easily breaks down into three pieces for compact storage or travel.
Susan F.
Susan F.
Metairie, LA
I don't own this product but have used it several times through friends. I think it works great. It's not affordable to me but if I were to splurge I'd get it!!
Vanessa L.
Vanessa L.
I loved the shape so different and totally worked out! My hair goes all the way I wanted and stay for a long time
cassandra o.
cassandra o.
Austin, TX
My stylist has this! I love sitting under this thing!! It does such a great job.
g H.
g H.
It was ok decent hair dryer. It wasn't to hit to dry my hair which makes my hair frizzy.
genesis d.
genesis d.
misto es lo que mas se necesita a la hora de hacerse un look en el cabello, una silla giratoria, creo que eso es lo que es xD
Jeanelle h.
Jeanelle h.
Newark, NJ
I have two in my apartment an one at the salon alittle pricy but worth it !