BY BABYLISS

Ionic hair dryer with 1600 watts of power and built-in airflow diffuser conditions the hair for a softer, shinier look. Reduces frizz and dries the hair faster. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Krystal D.
This is a marvelous hair dryer! Its great for at home uses and easy because it has wheels so that makes it easy to mover around. I love how this dryer dispenses the right amount of heat to the whole head at the same time so that it does not damage the hair. Also it cuts your style of the hair in half if the hair is in curlers!!! And this leaves your hair so much more healthier because it is not damaging your hair with all other heat products u may use to creat this same look!!! I love it and i NEED another ASAP!!!
Kristen D.
Newburgh, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This blow dryer is seriously the best! I have struggled ever since I could remember with dreading blow drying my thick long hair because it takes so long! This dryer has cut my blow drying time more than in half! I love how air blows out hard AND it's hot... I usually only find one or the other in other blow dryers I've tried. Definitely worth the money! Love this blow dryer!
Karol G.
Turpin, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
My mom used to take my to her stylist and she had one of these. It worked, it was the only one that didn't make me feel like my hair was dying. I know it's expensive but it's worth it. I enjoy it. It doesn't hurt my head lol.
Shawn A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this dryer! It's compact, gets hot, and it's not too loud. When the face is lifted the dryer stops. I only wish it was lower on the back. People who dont like to be completely under the dryer can have a wet nape area. Make sure they're completely under.
Ashley J.
Independence, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Super convenient to stork not very large very very powerful it adjust higher and lower so when my clients are in the chair I can put it right on them and I can lower it or I can hire the chair whichever
Susan F.
Metairie, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't own this product but have used it several times through friends. I think it works great. It's not affordable to me but if I were to splurge I'd get it!!
Chelsea B.
Canton
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used these at school, love that they're portable so you can use pretty much anywhere in a shop or house. They works just like any other drying at a salon!
saint s.
Portable little powerhouse. Three heat settings allows you to control your session. Easily breaks down into three pieces for compact storage or travel.
genesis d.
Beauty Junkie Expert
misto es lo que mas se necesita a la hora de hacerse un look en el cabello, una silla giratoria, creo que eso es lo que es xD
Vanessa L.
I loved the shape so different and totally worked out! My hair goes all the way I wanted and stay for a long time