BaByliss Pro - Porcelain Plate Ceramic Flat Iron - 2 inch - model: BABP9561

by BaByliss

Babyliss pro 2 inches plate porcelain ceramic flat iron generates far infrared heat to protect hair's luster. Renews and revitalizes hair's shine.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of BaByliss Pro - Porcelain Plate Ceramic Flat Iron - 2 inch - model: BABP9561!
I have always used the straighteners because I would never spend too much money as I don’t use them that often to get the use out of. I bought them from Argos and they are affordable and do the job. Definitely recommend
It does the job by straightening hair but it’s the best straighteners I’ve used although are very affordable for straighteners would recommend if you have a low budget
This hair straightener truly does it’s job perfectly. My hair is super thick and very soft so when I use a regular hair straightener it just gets stuck in the machine due to the thick hairs and static. Babybliss is amazing as it doesn’t get my hair stuck to the machine and gives soft straight hair ! Totally worth it.
Dublin 7
I have this straightener and I like it not so much love it , I have very thick hair so I have to get sectioning it off into thin pieces so it take forever but it's won't damage your hair you won't feel it rip the dry ends it just glides over them I recommend for people with think hair
Dubai
I love this product because with one swift motion, youve got yourself a gorgeous set of sleek hair. In addition, when used correctly, you can also curl your hair using this product. There are multiple tutorials on youtube showing you how to do this. Definitely recommend!
I have had these straighteners for over 2 years now and they still work like brand new , makes me hair look shiny and super straight . The straightness lasts all day and keeps my hair frizz free, I love this straightener so much and cannot wait to repurchase in the future.
Mine is quite old but still works really well and I love it. Calms down frizz, makes my hair less tangled and more controllable. Love it, my sister keeps stealing it though so kind of inconvenient. Easy to store and not heavy so I can take it on my travels.
My hairdresser reccommend this straightener. I have long hair thats wavy so some straighteners aren't up for the job and take a long time. This straightens quickly and doesn't fry my hair.
Edmonton , AB
Purchased at: Amazon
Gets the job done. Love how wide the plates are too, I have thick hair and it literally takes me under 10 mins to straighten my hair. I can fit so much hair between the plates and that is a huge bonus for me. Plus it’s really affordable!
Great product for my hair! Heats up really fast and straightens without damaging! First time using and was very impressed with the affordable price! My hair types long and frizzy and this really helps would defo recommend

Looking for your answer?