BaByliss Pro - Porcelain Plate Ceramic Flat Iron - 2 inch - model: BABP9561

by BaByliss

Babyliss pro 2 inches plate porcelain ceramic flat iron generates far infrared heat to protect hair's luster. Renews and revitalizes hair's shine.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of BaByliss Pro - Porcelain Plate Ceramic Flat Iron - 2 inch - model: BABP9561!
Montclair , NJ
I loooooooove it ! It’s perfect to make curls or straight your hair ! It’s totally worth it price !
Cleburne, TX
Love this straighter and I’ve used other brands. Nothing compares. Great product worth every penny
This is my favorite straightener ever! It has lasted several years much longer than other brands
Newlands East, KwaZulu
This was my go to,my friends and I joked and called it our ghd because it was just as good
Spring valley , CA
I’ve had my straightener for a while now and I love it! I recommend this brand to everyone
Point, TX
Love love love this product!!!!! Does not damage my hair like all the other ones out there
Good flat iron. Great for beginners or anyone that wants straight hair once in a while.
Honolulu, HI
Love it! It straightens my hair fast and easy. I also can use it curl my hair as well.
Purchased at: ULTA
After buying those expensive hair tools at the mall and always having to rebuy them because they got damage I went to ulta and ask which brand was good and the sales lady pointed to babyliss so I took it and I could say it's the Best hair straightener I ever had ...I would not trade it for any other brand plus it was very affordable!
poole
Takes a while to heat up but when turns on my hair goes so straight. I’ve used it for a while. I would like the heat up process to take a shorter amount of time though.

Looking for your answer?