BaByliss Pro - Porcelain Plate Ceramic Flat Iron - 2 inch - model: BABP9561

by BaByliss

Babyliss pro 2 inches plate porcelain ceramic flat iron generates far infrared heat to protect hair's luster. Renews and revitalizes hair's shine.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of BaByliss Pro - Porcelain Plate Ceramic Flat Iron - 2 inch - model: BABP9561!
Giza, Elmohansen
I try it and I see it is amazing one 💜 and I love it to much and I have two products from it 💋 I love it much to must 💜
Its good. I have it. I straighten the hair completely so works well. Babyliss is the company I trust Recommended ×××
Agadir, Souss Massa
i got it 2 years ago and been using it regularly , didnt find any problems with it . it become and issensial for me
Rouen
Elle lisse super bien les cheveux et avec sa matière de ceramic elle n'abime pas les cheveux je vous la recommande
south africa
Amazing for straightening hair..you can control the temperature of the straightener.it creates smooth sleek hair.
is a plate that leaves hair very beautiful with a natural shine ... I have tried it for over 1 year and I love it
Amazing ! Absolutely loved using this, would definitely repurchase if it breaks. Reasonable price for what i got.
Tripoli, North
Best one fir hair It helps me to have great look and fresh hair It straighten my hair in a very simple way ❤️❤️
Barry, Barry
Does the job like a pro and doesn't break the bank ...fantastic product ...good for really frizzy hair too x
edmonton
I don’t really like it that much but I mean it does alright on my hair but I am willing to try another brand

Looking for your answer?