BaByliss Pro - Porcelain Plate Ceramic Flat Iron - 2 inch - model: BABP9561

by BaByliss

Babyliss pro 2 inches plate porcelain ceramic flat iron generates far infrared heat to protect hair's luster. Renews and revitalizes hair's shine.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of BaByliss Pro - Porcelain Plate Ceramic Flat Iron - 2 inch - model: BABP9561!
New Market, MD
I received this flat iron in my kit at cosmetology school and it’s still my favorite flat iron to this day. You really only have to go over pieces once or maybe twice and it’s smooth and silky and gets the job done :)
Weslaco, TX
Just purchased this last year and it works so well. It gets my hair sleek in a very fast time. It heats up very quick as well. I purchased mine at Sally’s during a 50% off sale and I really like it. I’d recommend.
Davenport, IA
The old faithful for me. I will never give up or it doesn’t seem like I’ll need to On this flat iron. It’s outlasted about 3 other brands I’ve had. I had very coarse natural hair and this flat iron, makes it look like I’ve had a relaxer.. EVERY TIME
Redding
I be gone through soooo many straightener I'm my life and they all break, or don't get long enough, or tug strands of my hair. This one is amazing, totally in love! It's lasted a long time, doesn't tug, even makes my hair look shiny and smooth
San Antonio, TX
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
I swear, I will NEVER go with another brand again! About to go into cosmetology school, and I don’t care if they push their products on us, I’m sticking with this straightener! Thinking about getting the 1inch for my baby hairs!
When I turn the flat iron on it heats up very quickly, and when I straighten my hair it flattens my hair as in meaning I have curly hair so it takes a lot to straighten it, so this is my top five favortie flat iron.
Woodmancote , Cheltenham
I use the straighteners most days and absolutely adore them for keeping my hair straight and smooth. They were quite cheap and so would most definitely recommend these straighteners to anyone.
Swartz Creek
I love this straightener. It always gets the job done and heats up quickly. I bought it at Sally's and use it almost every day at least on my bangs. It is better than most I have used. I would buy it again.
Holly Ridge, NC
For the price, this is a pretty good flat iron. It gets hot very quickly and usually works with just one scoop of the wind. It wasn’t overly expensive compared to some of the other products and I use it quite often.
Fayetteville, NC
This is a great straightener! I love how well it works. It was definitely more on the expensive side though. I bought mine at Ulta I think. You definitely do not need to use the straightener on high heat though!

Looking for your answer?