BY BABYLISS

Dryer features porcelain ceramic and ionic technology.   2000 Watts, professional long-life AC motor, 6 speed/heat settings, extremely narrow slide-on concentrator and cold shot button. Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additonal modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada. see more...

BaByliss PRO Porcelain Ceramic Turbo Dryer
  • "I have had this hair dryer for so long now and it still works like if it is new." in 1 review
Cassidy S.
This is a great hair dryer from BabyLiss! It dries fast and thoroughly- I would say it doesn't leave my hair as smooth as I would like, but when I go through it with my babyliss straightener, it takes care of that problem.
Theresa G.
I have had this hair dryer for so long now and it still works like if it is new. Every week I have used it for the past 7 years and it is still going strong. It is always good to invest a little more in good hair tools.
Chaya B.
Absolutely love this hairdryer. I've had it for a couple of years now and it still is in perfect condition. Doesn't get to hot that it burns my scalp. It also takes me 10 min to dry my straight but very long hair.
Stephanie A.
Federal Way, WA
Used this dryer all through beauty school. It is a nice dryer that gets nice and hot. However, it is VERY HEAVY. If you are going to be using it on a daily basis, get a dryer that doesn't weigh so much and kill your arm.
Michelle K.
Las Vegas, NV
This is a great lightweight blow dryer. Works fast and is lightweight. I suggest you get this if you plan on spending a little extra money on a new dryer.
COLLEEN D.
West Palm Bch, FL
I bought this blow dryer because I couldn't fit a comb attachment on my sedu blow dryer. It's not as great as my sedu blow dryer but It gets the job done.
Catherine R.
Dries hair FAST, has the 2000 watt power to smooth hair if used with round brush. Loud and heavy but definitely professional grade.
Tracy T.
Bonner Spgs, KS
Not my favorite Babyless dryer but its better than most. The buttons are located in a horrific spot though.
Jana T.
Hernando, MS
Very powerful.... Better than the chi - it gets very hot as well but offerers heat controls.
Amira H.
Aswan
It's number one for me..
One of my friend suggested it to me and I found it so good..
I love this hair-dryer so much..
I used it to dry my hair after my shower..
Christin S.
Timmonsville , SC
Is this hair dryer worth the price tag?

Amazon