Hair CareHair Styling ToolsHair StraightenersBaByliss
PRO Porcelain Ceramic Hair Straightening Iron 1 inch

BaByliss PRO Porcelain Ceramic Hair Straightening Iron 1 inch

BaByliss PRO Porcelain Ceramic Hair Straightening Iron 1 inch 1 Each

Is this good and fast ,do you recommend me with othet good brands?
Is this good and fast ,do you recommend me with othet good brands?
How does it compare to other brands like revlon, is it much better?
Start your review of BaByliss PRO Porcelain Ceramic Hair Straightening Iron 1 inch!
Maya E.
Edwardsville, IL
I love it. Definitely an affordable flat iron that gets the job done with out damaging your hair. Definitely perfect for coarse hair types.
Diana H.
1,069 reviews
Purchased at: Amazon
I'd most definitely recommend this straightener. This the perfect tool for straighten out your hair. It's easy to use and you operate the temperature
Ellen C.
This brand is exceptional. I don’t press my hair often but now when I do I use the babyliss flat iron. It works quickly to keep from damaging my hair. My hair looks professionally straightened.
Karisa R.
Palestine, TX
BaByliss PRO Porcelain Ceramic Hair Straightening Iron 1 inch uploaded by Karisa R.
This is the current straightener I’m using in my salon room. I love it. Has adjustable temperature and light weight.
Danica C.
Kelso, WA
If I could rate this a 6 star I would. I absolutely love my Babyliss styling tools! I have a hair dryer too that I use everyday! I love the quality of this iron. Super easy to use for curling as well!
Richa P.
Murphy, TX
BaByliss PRO Porcelain Ceramic Hair Straightening Iron 1 inch uploaded by Richa P.
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
I have been using this straightener for the past 8 years. I love it. I occasionally use it to curl my hair, but so far this hasn’t let me down!
Crystal R.
Pomona, CA
I received this in my cosmetology school kit and i love it its the best hair straightener i have used pretty expensive but so worth the money leaves hair feeling soft and looking very smooth not frizzy at all gets very hot very fast and it saves you alot of time
Elizabeth B.
Pocatello, ID
The price is worth it. I have this iron for about for 2 year and still works perfect. It doesn’t damage my hair and provides shine!
Chelsea C.
Athens, GA
Definitely one of the best flat irons I have used. I use this one on my clients and also use it to curl sometimes.
Gustavo F.
Me plancha el cabello muy rápido y no me lo maltrata la he utilizado desde hace mucho tiempo y aún funciona muy bien la recomiendo mucho
Ask a question to the Influenster community...