BY BABYLISS #45 in Hair Straighteners

BaByliss PRO Porcelain Ceramic Hair Straightening Iron 1 inch 1 Each see more...

• How well does this product work? The one I use to have destroyed my...2 Answers
  • I've been using a Chi hair straightener basically since I started s...1 Answers
  • So I have heard that the baby bliss is the best h...Be the first to answer!
Vashti W.
Vashti W.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This hair straightener makes your hair come out super silky and straight. I have had this straightener for so long and have not replaced it and it still works just as well. I would highly recommend investing in this product considering that it is pretty affordable for its price.
Heather P.
Heather P.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just got this after my flat iron cracked (no idea how) and its perfection. they had a groupon for it so I got it for a steal and it works like a dream. heats up quickly and definitely gets the job done.
keyty G.
keyty G.
Heats up very quickly, thin and lightweight.... I just love ... it is the best iron in the world!!!!!!!!!
Maddisen S.
Maddisen S.
Des Moines, IA
My fav straightener. got it for school and i love it. Doesn't make my hair frizz and heats up quickly!
Jordan M.
Jordan M.
Orange, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this straightener to have as a back-up or for traveling, but I liked it so much I started using it more than my original straightener! I usually like using this tool to curl my hair because it creates just the right amount of wavy curl into my hair. The 1 inch is the perfect thickness and size for a medium sized wave/curl in the hair. I only gave it 4/5 because when I do use it to straighten my hair, which is rare, I have to go through it twice to get all the waviness out of my hair.
Maegan P.
Maegan P.
Boerne , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this flat iron. My hair was so damaged due to a cheaper flat iron I got. I started using this and my hair looks so much healthier. I love that it doesn't pull at all. I have a lot of hair and sometimes it takes several passes before my hair looks smooth but this flat iron takes only one pass. I love the shine it gives my hair. Also I noticed my straight hair lasts longer. Usually I would have to go back over my hair the next day but I don't with this! Time saver!
Frances T.
Frances T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the best straighteners I've used! This iron gets SO hot, which is exactly what I need for my thick, curly hair! The heat is adjustable so you can set it to the heat that works for you. I love to use this to create curls. Curling irons don't get hot enough(usually) to get my hair to curl and hold curl. When I curl my hair with this straightener, it stays all day and even overnight. I would highly recommend!
Jenny G.
Jenny G.
Brooklyn, NY
I've had this straightener for 6 years and it's still sitting strong and one of the best hair tools I've owned. This tool makes my hair look so shiny and healthy. For the past 6 years that I've used this straightener, I would always get compliment on how healthy my hair looks. In reality, I have super coarse and dull hair...talk about miracle! My friends all love this tool and now they've got their own.
Georgina O.
Georgina O.
Staten Island, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love flattening my hair but am very picky about the type of iron I use. This iron has been great in my hair without leaving marks and getting straight to my roots. My hairstylist has also recommended for me to try babyliss but was unaware I had already been using them for quite some time now. Love this iron and would recommend.
Hannah K.
Hannah K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the single greatest straightener I have ever owned! I have very thick and wavy hair, so I've always struggled to find good styling products, but this takes the cake! Doesn't feel like it's burning my hair, but is hot enough to actually straighten it.
Maricarmen M.
Maricarmen M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm trying to buy a long lasting flat iron, and was wondering how well this one works?
Anna M.
Anna M.
Waco, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this pull your hair out or smell after a while?
Deisy Z.
Deisy Z.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'd like to know if this straightening iron works for any kind of hair, I have long hair, for a long time I've tried to find a good hair straightener. And I am thinking in buy this one.
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
Shreveport, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well does this product work? The one I use to have destroyed my hair
Camille D.
Camille D.
Columbia, SC
I've been using a Chi hair straightener basically since I started styling my hair but recently I've had them die after only a few months assuming because I have very curly hair and like to straighten it. I just ran out of the warranty on my last one and am looking for a new straightener. Is this one worth all the money and hype?