BY BABYLISS

Argan oil derived from the moroccan argan tree smoothes the cuticle to eliminate frizz for brilliant shine and healthy looking hair. preserves color and integrity as it helps revitalize and condition hair. see more...

• I need a straightener desperately..... I have naturally b...1 Answers
Lucy S.
Edinburgh , Lothian Region
This is the only straightener I would use!! It’s the only one I’ve ever tried that leaves my hair soft and silky looking rather than dry and snapped off at the end!! It also keeps my hair straight all day long, I love it
Meaghan P.
Georges River
Heats up fast, doesn’t leave my hair kinked like some other straightening irons I have used. A bit pricey.
Kels B.
Oshawa
Best straightener known to my salon! Smooth and non stick! Makes beach waves and straight hair silky smooth
eio0 M.
Sharqia
wow , you don’t know how i loved it ,
i want to try it again to share my review with my friends .
Hannah F.
cardiff
Great keeps my hair looking good all day gets rid of the frizz and doesn’t burn my hair
Chrishaunda B.
Deerfield Bch, FL
This works perfectly for thin hair. I use it to straighten as well as curl! It’s easy to use and it does not damage your hair.
Crystal M.
Surrey, BC
I need a straightener desperately..... I have naturally blond part wavy part poker straight. I've lightly bleached it to make my hair lavender. Is this really as awesome as it says. I use their colour and bleach and it's phenomenol!

Amazon