BY BABYLISS

Argan oil derived from the moroccan argan tree smoothes the cuticle to eliminate frizz for brilliant shine and healthy looking hair. preserves color and integrity as it helps revitalize and condition hair. see more...

• I need a straightener desperately..... I have naturally b...1 Answers
Haley M.
Cape Girardeau, MO
I love this straighten iron I had this for almost 3 years and it was just as good as my Chi! I'm sad to say my iron died as of lately so I'm going to have to get me a new one! The price is good for how it works too!
Sarah D.
Azle, TX
I have had this straightener for 8 years and refuse to get another. I thought it was on its last leg so I received a Chi for Christmas. I hated the Chi compared to my Argan hair straightener so I gave it away to keep my Argan one. Love it so much and will never want another straightener.
Kaoutar R.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this straightener , I have it for 4 years now, never had an issue , surprisingly I'm the first one who's writing a review about it:(
Brandi A.
I love love love this argan oil straightener! Works wonderfully on my thick long hair, straightens and shines! I always get compliments.
Diana A.
Los Angeles, CA
I bought this flat iron on a whim but im flad i did i love it, the argan oil makes my hair feel tammed and i have real rizzy hair
Angeles U.
Doral, FL
Súper buena esta plancha para cabellos, te deja el cabello súper liso, me encanta los equipos que tiene babyliss
Sandra V.
OMG this is my only hair tool, can’t live without it. Makes straightening my hair super fast and easy!
Tisha G.
Kentucky
This is the best hair straightener that I have ever used. It gets hot enough to straighten my thick hair, and it stays straight.
Sangeeta S.
My cousin used this on my hair for her wedding and I instantly fell In love! This is the most amazing hair straightener I've used so far and I will never look back, I highly recommend this because it the fricking bomb!
Chenelle M.
Amazing straightener! I mostly use this tool to curl my hair - through lots of practice I'm able to achieve full curls to simple waves. This straightener is very versatile and heats up quickly. I've repurchased this for many family members and friends!
Crystal M.
Surrey, BC
I need a straightener desperately..... I have naturally blond part wavy part poker straight. I've lightly bleached it to make my hair lavender. Is this really as awesome as it says. I use their colour and bleach and it's phenomenol!

Amazon