BY BABYLISS

Argan oil derived from the moroccan argan tree smoothes the cuticle to eliminate frizz for brilliant shine and healthy looking hair. preserves color and integrity as it helps revitalize and condition hair. see more...

• I need a straightener desperately..... I have naturally b...1 Answers
Juanita G.
Bloomington, CA
My mom has had the same straightener for about 8 years and before I stopped straightening my hair completely to go all natural I used to straighten my hair everyday in middle School and when my mom's straightener decided to finally brake after 8 years we went to Sally's Beauty supply to buy a new one. We've already been using other products from Argan Oil so why not try they're straightener. I personally love this straightener it does an awesome job. I still have it tell this day so it will be about 9 years and it works perfectly fine.
Tiffany D.
San antonio, TX
This flat iron is a game changer! I have very thick hair, so my usual CHI iron would take about 3 hours to straighten my hair, so I naturally was fed up and needed something else. I went to Sally's, and the associate recommended this iron. I was a little iffy at first, but I love this iron!!! The time it takes to style is now about an hour, so I'm saving 2 hours! This iron is so great that my sister had to get her own lol
Kelli D.
Cayce, SC
I have had this straightener for years and it works amazing, heats up quickly, cools down quickly, and it always straightens my hair with no frizz, kinks, or iron lines! This is a very affordable product when comparing it to a Chi.
Emily C.
Kent, OH
I have very thick hair and I always have trouble finding a straightener that achieves the look I want. This one gives my hair great shine and straightens it perfectly the way I want. Very easy to use
Andrea D.
Henderson,NV
Amazing!!!!!!!!!!! i seriously have not loved a straightener more than this one . This straightener leaves my hair so soft and shiny. if you're looking for a great quality of straightener i definitely recommend this one for sure!!!!
Dayna D.
ive had this for at leasttt 5 years. Not once have i used a different straightener and liked it more. it does the work it is supposed to do, no frizz and definitely doesn't leave hair thick. My hair isn't thick, but it has curls and it leaves my hair nice and smooth and thin enough to remain healthy. LOVE IT.
Victoria C.
Martin, KY
Amazing straightener! Any straightener by Babyliss is fantastic! I use it almost daily. It's as good as the GHD I had that tore up. It definitely met my expectations and I would buy this over and over again!
Elizabeth C.
Greenville, NC
My favorite straightener! I bought this because Sally's had it on sale, and I'm glad I did! It heats up quicker than I'm ready to straighten which is nice. It also moves slow over my hair without grabbing the ends.
Ashley W.
Green Cv Spgs, FL
Why are there no reviews for this straightener!! A friend of mine used it on my hair 6 years ago and I fell in love! I went straight to Sally's the next day and bought one for myself! In 6 years I have gone through 2 of these. You won't find a better hair straightener! It smooths your hair and fly always without drying your hair out or damaging it. It has heat settings so you can use it as hot or cool as you need it. I use it to curl my hair as well as straighten it. I have thick, straight hair that has never held a curl, but I can curl my hair with this straightener and it lasts atleast 2 days! You need this straightener! For real!
Adrianna P.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
This flat iron is BOMB!!! I have had the same one for like 3+ years and it still works like new. Not her flat iron has ever got my hair straighter than this. It gets super hot if that's what you need but I can also adjust it for my daughter. My hair comes out salon quality every time. I always get compliments when I straighten my hair. I love this it's a must have. I like it better than a CHI
Crystal M.
Surrey, BC
I need a straightener desperately..... I have naturally blond part wavy part poker straight. I've lightly bleached it to make my hair lavender. Is this really as awesome as it says. I use their colour and bleach and it's phenomenol!

Amazon