BY BABYLISS

Argan oil derived from the moroccan argan tree smoothes the cuticle to eliminate frizz for sily and healthy looking hair. preserves color and integrity as it helps revitalize and condition hair. see more...

Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
I am always on the go and looking for products that can get me to where I wanna be. I always have this in my go to bag and for the price, you can’t go wrong! I recommend you go out and get it today! 100%
Yadilsa M.
Brooklyn, NY
If I was stranded on an island (with electricity) this hair dryer would be a must!

I was blessed with very thick and long hair and I used to hate blow drying my hair. It was such a hassle and took what felt like an eternity. Not anymore. This hairdryer cuts my drying time down by half, leaves my hair silky, shiny and gorgeous. People actually think I spend money to get my hair done at the salon.

I cannot rave enough about this hairdryer. I have recommended to others at work and will forever buy.
Krista c.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this hairdryer! Ive had it for years now! Its the only one ive had thats never shorted out, or broken, or lost its heat! It came with a free shampoo, conditioner, and oil. Its fast drying, and the heat/warm/cool settings are absolutely perfect! Its lightweight, easy to handle, and not too loud. I love the detachable nozzle. Defninitely recommend!
Mollie M.
I love this hairdryer! It leaves my hair really smooth and doesn't get scorching hot like some cheaper dryers I've had. I found it at Sally's about 3 years ago and it still works just as good as it did when I got it.
Randie M.
Love love love!! I used this in the salon for 4 years and I now use it on myself at home I've had it for 5 years now and it's still going strong! Even with daily use! Hands down the best blow dryer ever'
Jairlen S.
11431nw 76 terr medley fl 33178
I love this product, I recommend it to 100% girls, in short everything babyliss is wonderful just like your hair irons I love this product, I recommend it to 100% girls, in short everything babyliss is wonderful just like your hair irons I love this product, I recommend it to 100% girls, in short everything babyliss is wonderful just like your hair irons..
Beth W.
Henderson, KY
By far the best dryer I have ever used. My hair holds moisture and takes forever to dry. This dryer cuts drying time way down and doesn't damage my hair. Well worth the cost.
Brittany D.
E Liverpool, OH
I loooove this dryer! I'm so picky because I feel like it's so hard for hair dryers to smooth my thick hair and this for sure did the job! It makes it smooth and shiny! It honestly looks like I got a professional blowout. I absolutely adore it. I've tried so many high end dryers and not all of them stack up. This one is one of the best!
Brooke G.
Lawrenceburg, TN
I had this while i was in England and i was pleased with the power and heat of it but it did leave my hair a bit more frizzy than normal. It gives great volume though.
Remy G.
Arlington, VA
I love this hair dryer. It gets so hot and gives me the ability to do at home blowouts with my round brush. It does everything a hair dryer should and I appreciate the cold button as well as the option to change the heat and speed. Very aesthetically pleasing.