BY BABYLISS

Ferrari Designed Engine. Nano titanium. Long life. Superior air pressure. Turbo power. Nano titanium infused grill. Tri-port ionic generator. 2 ultra-thin 6.5mm nozzles. Balanced ergonomic design. Turbo shot instant boost. 6 heat & speed controls. 9 foot tangle free cord. 200 watt ac Ferrari designed V12 engine. High performance turbo power. see more...

Whitney Q.
Troy
Review for: Black more...
I did not care for this blow dryer and was so excited to try it when I got it I promptly jumped in the showers to test it out. I have thick hair that is naturally wavy/curly/frizzy. I definitely wouldn’t buy this dryer again and plan to return it. Really dried out my hair and my hair does not feel soft and ends like straw. Caused frizz, left some waves in the back, and took much longer to dry. It does blow hard but not hot enough to get the job done quickly for me, I’d rather have more heat and less force for my hair type. For now I’ll stick with the Chi Air 2.
Alyssa P.
Cheyenne, WY
This is hands down the best blow dryer I have ever used. I am a stylist and have gone through so many blow dryers before I found BaByliss. It is lightweight and easy to maneuver. The power is amazing! The engine was built by Ferrari which is a cool little feature:) this blow dryer has lasted me so long and is showing no signs of slowing down!
Lisa R.
Manahawkin, NJ
Love my light weight, fast drying hair dryer! The best part is the cord is tangle free. It was a bit pricy but worth the money since my hair shines. I use my hair dryer almost every day and would absolutely recommend to others!
Dallas S.
Edmonton

I absolutely LOVE this dryer. I have the V2 in red (huge wow factor), and it was worth every penny. It has the best power out of any dryer i have ever used, and believe me, I have gone through quite a few. It dries even the thickest hair in a short amount of time. HOWEVER - I am giving this dryer a B because I really would not recommend this for at home use. This blow dryer gets extremely hot and unless you are using it correctly and consciously trying not to ever come in contact with you/your clients scalp, I would recommend staying away from this dryer. I have never used anything that gets this hot. That being said, I will never use anything else but this dryer for the rest of my career as a hair stylist. It is beautiful, light, powerful, and definitely gets the job done quickly.
Gagan M.
Great product, dries the hair extremely fast. I bought it at walmart, and it was extremely cheap and affordable. I was satisfied with this product, and I use it whenever necessary and works like a charm. I recommend this product to everyone.