2 colors available

BY BABYLISS

Ferrari Designed Engine. Nano titanium. Long life. Superior air pressure. Turbo power. Nano titanium infused grill. Tri-port ionic generator. 2 ultra-thin 6.5mm nozzles. Balanced ergonomic design. Turbo shot instant boost. 6 heat & speed controls. 9 foot tangle free cord. 200 watt ac Ferrari designed V12 engine. High performance turbo power. see more...

Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Springfield
Beauty Junkie Expert
I seriously can't say enough good things about the BaybyLiss Pro Volare hair dryers. They are AMAZING! My hair used to take 40 minutes to try with a cheap dryer and now I can get it done in less than 15 minutes. It has many different settings and attachments. You can even buy a diffuser if you need one. This is my Holy Grail hairdryer!
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Allentown, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This blow dryer is the best one I've ever tried! I'm a licensed cosmetologist and have tried plenty of brands but this one takes the cake. I got it at my local Cosmoprof on sale for about $170. It's the only blower that can get even my hair super straight without using a flat iron! Love it, definitely would recommend.
Beautiful S.
Beautiful S.
Bought this blow dryer after another high end died on me. I will say that with very long hair, this seals my cuticles from the root to a smoothing end. My blow out will last for days & maintain its first day look. Great product. Only drawback is that it gets a bit too warm/hold after a bit.
Jenna L.
Jenna L.
Tavares, FL
I got this blow dryer on an amazing deal with the straightener. My hair holds a lot of water and takes a super long time to dry. This blow dryer cut my drying time in half. It is super easy to change settings as well as to clean the part where the air is sucked in, ya know just in case it gets a little dusty. The cord says tangle free but it does twist up on you a lot. Not bad but annoying. I will never buy a different hair dryer again!
Gemma D.
Gemma D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a powerful hairdryer but it's SO heavy, and noisy but it does a great job at drying my hair quickly!
Audrey G.
Audrey G.
Bayville, NJ
Does this blow dryer have a cool air button so that you have a choice if you want hot or cold air??
Giannina R.
Giannina R.
Miami
I have thick hair and hate blow drying it because it takes FOREVER! How long does it take for this one to dry your hair vs. others?
Ariel C.