Babyliss Pro Nano Titanium Straightening Iron

Babyliss pro nano titanium straightening iron 1.75 inch-blue [misc.]. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Katherine E.
Doral, FL
Una de las mejores alisadoras que he tenido por no decir la mejor. Llevo mas de 4 años con ellas y aún aguanta, tiene varios grados de calor lo cual la hace ideal para elegir a cuanto calor quieres someter tu cabello. La uso tanto para alisar mi cabello como para rizarlo, funciona muy bien para ambas Babyliss Pro Nano Titanium Straightening Iron
Shanna W.
I love Babyliss straighteners! They're the best straighteners I have ever come across with Paul Mitchell straighteners being a close second. I can get my thick curly hair bone straight with one pass of the babyliss iron. Must have.
Raquel E.
I got this straightner while in beauty school and its great! Ive had mine for 3 years and its the best . i also have the dryer and love it.
Jennifer G.
This thing simply changed my life. My hair is naturally curly/wavy and using this I can have my pixie without worrying so much about humidity or anything. And it actually makes my hair look shiny and healthy.
Hannah W.
Madisonville, TN
Omg this is the best thing ever created for my hair! For one my hair is long, thick and wavey so this product keeps me hair strait for 24 hours or more!! This product is a life saver! I’ve been using this product for 4 years now and hasn’t quit on me yet!!
Jessica M.
Villa park , IL
Major #GiftCrush 😍 definitely #1 straightener I would recommend. With 1-2 passes it leaves my hair super sleek! You could purchase this at your nearest Ulta @influencer
Karen S.
Deer Park , NY
I think this is one of the best straighteners i've ever used. This product not only lasted me a very long time, but worked wonders on my frizzy and waved hair. This flat iron gets very hot very quick, which allows for pretty quick/instant results.
Rayan R.
Medley, FL
all baby's products are perfect i have my  Straightening since 2009 and im not kidding, and it is still perfect, it leaves you hair shinny and very straight
Lexie T.
I’ve used this straightener for about 10 years now. They also last for forever and leave my hair super soft.
Paola D.
Sunrise , FL
My every day partner. I love this iron!! Makes my hair beautiful and straight in one pass
Marissa B.
Waleska, GA
Can you make curls with this iron?