BY BABYLISS #2 in Flat Irons & Hair Straighteners

Babyliss pro nano titanium straightening iron 1.75 inch-blue [misc.]. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Mya R.
Revere, MA
I’ve been using this straightener for 10+ (bought 2 within that time) and I wouldn’t buy another one.
Anna K.
bolton
Loved how it feels after i used it on my blow dried hair. Very smooth straight and no frizz... Def recommended
Brooke D.
Dartmouth
Best straightener I’ve ever used hands down. I lost it to a friend not to long again & I can’t wait to buy another one!!!!
Hadelisse R.
Gets super hot super fast so proceed with caution. Great flat iron gets the job done right! My hair doesn't get as damaged because I blow dry it first then pass the flat iron on low low heat. Worth the money. Ive had mine for 3 years and still works perfectly fine!
Jennifer H.
Riverview
This is the only straightener that has held up for me on my thick, course hair. I have gone through several chis, and they just don't do the job. Absolutely love this product!
Madison L.
Philadelphia
I had this straightner for years and years growing up and eventually used it to death. I bought it from Ulta and they refunded me another one and again used that until I broke it. Sadly I was a broke college student and didn't feel like splurging on another one. I am now in the market for a new straightner because I was scammed at the mall to buy one from the kiosk (awful awful mistake). Babyliss was the first straightner I thought of getting again. I cant wait to get it in and have it bring my hair back to the way it used to look. Highly recommend for the price range and quality it is second to none!!
Marissa W.
I’ve had this straightener since 2010, and it’s still going strong!!! I love it, and it still works just as well as the day I got it. Certainly worth the price, given how long it has lasted :)
Dafina O.
Pompton Lakes
This has to be one of my absolute favorite flat irons ever. I’ve been using my Paul Mitchell flat iron on a client of mine that has a really kinky curl at the root. It didn’t really straighten it to her expectations. I bought this flat iron and not only was I impressed, but she was extremely happy as well. You can get it on amazon or ulta as far as I know. It’s a little pricy at ulta but it’s soooo worth it. She bought one herself and has loved it since. Babyliss Pro Nano Titanium Straightening Iron
Pamela S.
This product makes your hair so sleek and shiny love using it after blow drying my hair but wouldn’t recommend just using it alone.
wendy A.
108 pheasant cir brentwood new york
Me encanta deseo tenerla se los pido se los ruego nunca e tenido una y pues me encantaría si ustedes me dieran la oportunidad hago lo que ustedes me pida. Se lo suplico ayúdeme a tener una please me encanta. Mucho las planchas de cabello
Marissa B.
Fallston, MD
Can you make curls with this iron?
Bri R.