BY BABYLISS #2 in Flat Irons & Hair Straighteners

Babyliss pro nano titanium straightening iron 1.75 inch-blue [misc.]. see more...

Buy on Amazon
member-4582b
Great flat iron  Heats up quickly. Straightens hair with one pass of the iron. like tht hair does not snag on any connective parts.  Can also curl with this iron with a little practice..  Love the temperature control so you dont burn your hair. pricey but worth it
Crystal W.
Duluth
Absolutely love it. Has heat settings from low to high so I can control the temp without burning my hair. The cord is great on this. With all the twists and turns I do to do my hair the cord never bunches up into a mess. Worth the money.
Albani S.
Santiago
Mi alisadora de cabello favorita de todos los tiempos, la tengo desde hace aproximadamente 8 años y siento que al usarla con la frecuencia que la utilizo (3 o 4 veces al mes) el daño en mi cabello es mínimo.
Lindsey V.
missouri city
Best straightener ever hands down. Works like magic for my crazy wavy hair with out having to go over it multiple times to get it straight. Pricer than most but well worth it. You can purchase at bed bath and beyond with monthly 20% off coupons
Anna K.
bolton
Loved how it feels after i used it on my blow dried hair. Very smooth straight and no frizz... Def recommended
Hadelisse R.
Gets super hot super fast so proceed with caution. Great flat iron gets the job done right! My hair doesn't get as damaged because I blow dry it first then pass the flat iron on low low heat. Worth the money. Ive had mine for 3 years and still works perfectly fine!
Stephanie R.
When my straightener of like 10 yrs finally kicked the bucket, I asked around to my friends what they were using. When someone suggested this brand, I decided to try it out. I’m hooked. I have the curling iron too. I’ve gotten my mom, sister and sister in law all hooked on this brand too.
Oriana R.
Santiago de Chile
All time favorite. I got mine for about 8 years now. The best flat iron EVER! Protects hair and gives a beautiful finish
daniela g.
portugal
Love this straightner. Has a big flat iron to allow to straightn more portions of your hair. Makes its very nice and silky and good to work with.
Babyliss has always been my number 1!
myriam r.
Culiacan
The best i have used. I really love it. It was the first time i used. I totally recomended.
Marissa B.
Fallston, MD
Can you make curls with this iron?
Bri R.