BY BABYLISS

Babyliss pro nano titanium straightening iron 1.75 inch-blue [misc.]. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lauren T.
Arkadelphia, AR
Best straightener ever! I have very thick, wavy, coarse hair. It used to take me ~25/30 minutes to straighten my hair. With this straightener I can do it in 5-10! It heats up so quickly. The nano titanium makes hair look so silky and healthy!  The straighten holds super well over the course of a few days. 100% worth the price.
Alina M.
These is a nice product I love it,I recommend us to buy it,it give you An excellent texture in your hair.
Sandra E.
Bayamon
I have tried and had a lot of diferent one but none like this one. Simply pass it and i have perfect hair
Jennifer H.
Ive used several other straighteners before trying this! The other straighteners damaged my hair, and left it dry. I had review this because it has made my hair feel and look great!
Ahokarina M.
Usually I don't like to use straightening iron but now that I tried this I have my hair done in only 15 minutes, and it seems like is even straighter than the salon
Danielle Z.
Love love love this straightener it works so well and leaves your hair feeling smooth and having an amazing shine!
Adrienne T.
Somerville, AL
I was looking for a hair straightener to replace my CHI that I've had for 10+ years. After reading the reviews for this straightener, I decided to give it a try and I am SO glad I did! I have thick, wavy, frizzy hair and I was amazed at how smooth and straight my hair came out after using this iron for the first time. I wish I would have found this iron sooner!
Sandy S.
By far my favorite straightener! No damage and my hair looks great! Curling with this tool is super easy as well!
Miranda C.
Springfield , MO
It is long lasting and I like that you can adjust the temperature. However the titanium plates get dirty from hair product more easily than ceramic plates which causes pulling and uneven straightening. Also doesn't do much to help frizz. For the price, I would buy a ceramic plated straighter over this one.
Adeela A.
Marlton, NJ
This was one of my favorite hair straighteners until it sadly died on me. It's the perfect size and gets pretty hot so it effectively straightened my hair. Sometimes it would leave lines or bands in my hair but that was the only issue i had with it.