BY BABYLISS

Babyliss pro nano titanium straightening iron 1.75 inch-blue [misc.]. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Raquel E.
Napa
I got this straightner while in beauty school and its great! Ive had mine for 3 years and its the best . i also have the dryer and love it.
Jennifer G.
This thing simply changed my life. My hair is naturally curly/wavy and using this I can have my pixie without worrying so much about humidity or anything. And it actually makes my hair look shiny and healthy.
Hannah W.
Madisonville, TN
Omg this is the best thing ever created for my hair! For one my hair is long, thick and wavey so this product keeps me hair strait for 24 hours or more!! This product is a life saver! I’ve been using this product for 4 years now and hasn’t quit on me yet!!
Jessica M.
Villa park , IL
Major #GiftCrush 😍 definitely #1 straightener I would recommend. With 1-2 passes it leaves my hair super sleek! You could purchase this at your nearest Ulta @influencer
Karen S.
Deer Park , NY
I think this is one of the best straighteners i've ever used. This product not only lasted me a very long time, but worked wonders on my frizzy and waved hair. This flat iron gets very hot very quick, which allows for pretty quick/instant results.
Rayan R.
Medley, FL
all baby's products are perfect i have my  Straightening since 2009 and im not kidding, and it is still perfect, it leaves you hair shinny and very straight
Lexie T.
Murray
I’ve used this straightener for about 10 years now. They also last for forever and leave my hair super soft.
Paola D.
Sunrise , FL
My every day partner. I love this iron!! Makes my hair beautiful and straight in one pass
Aubrey R.
I use this straightener every single day and I love the way it makes my hair feel. It doesn’t make it frizzy or dry my hair out like I thought it would when I first got it. I have used it several times on my friends and they all rave about how awesome this straightener is!
Melissa L.
Clarksville, TN
The BEST straightener I have ever used!! It is on the more expensive side, but completely worth it. You get what you pay for, especially with straighteners. I have had mine for over 4 years and it still works perfectly! I highly recommend this straightener.
Marissa B.
Waleska, GA
Can you make curls with this iron?