BY BABYLISS #2 in Flat Irons & Hair Straighteners

Babyliss pro nano titanium straightening iron 1.75 inch-blue [misc.]. see more...

Brandie R.
Jackson, AL
Bablyliss is one of the best put there. I am a prodessional hairstylist and 10 years ago Babyliss was my first purchase to bring into the salon. Works well and last a very long time
Tanita C.
This flat iron heats up very highly in a short amount of time and gets my hair super straight. My hair is left shiny and light as a feather. I have been using this flat iron for over 10 years and it hasn’t let me down. Definitely worth every penny.
Jamie C.
Whitley City , KY
Amazing straightener. I have very coarse hair and this straightens my hair with ease. I love it
Jana H.
OMGG😍😍 I would wish to have one like this like I have tried something like that but that's much more better it's Pro Nano Titanium😍❤️❤️
Keddedra W.
Rosedale, NY
If you want a flat iron that hot, effective, quick to warm up, smooth when ironing your hair, and easy to hold... this is it. Love this iron. My 1 of 3 flat irons. Well worth the money.
Karlie B.
Lubbock, TX
Love love love love it! It gets my hair pin straight! Only downside is I have problems trying to curl my hair with it that I didn't have with my chi. But I still love it!
K R.
Clarksville
Best flat iron I have ever purchased. Once I use, I don’t have to touch up which means less heat on my hair.  Previous flat irons took me 2 hours to straighten my long hair, this one takes me 45.00
Caitlin C.
Best straightener for my long thick hair... I can't use the thin ones or it would take me hours. This one works so well.
Liz R.
Leland
Always reliable. I’ve had them for a number of years and I always get the result I need and want!
Heather S.
Charlotte Amalie
I have the pink one like this. I think it was limited addition at Ulta. I bought it and it also came with a blow dryer for a great price! I’ve had it for 3 or more years and it’s the best flat iron I’ve ever used! I love the titanium plates over ceramic plates. I get a straighter hair with titanium. If something happens to this flat iron I will definitely be buying another one! It gets hot super quick and you can adjust the temperature.
Marissa B.
Fallston, MD
Can you make curls with this iron?
Bri R.