BY BABYLISS #2 in Flat Irons & Hair Straighteners

Babyliss pro nano titanium straightening iron 1.75 inch-blue [misc.]. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kelsey C.
Iva
I doubt I will ever use another brand for hair straighteners. I have owned two of these straighteners so far. The first one lasted for 5 years and I have been using my current one for 3 years and it is still going strong! I have thick, natural wavy hair and it stays straight all day long after using this straightener!
Crystal N.
Big Spring
I bought the 2 inch flat iron and I LOVE it! I have medium length thick wavy hair and I hate spending an hour sectioning and flat ironing! The 2 inch plate allows me to flat iron my hair MUCH quicker! Has a temperature control dial and heats up quickly! Love the blue color. Long cord. Pricey but worth it:)
Lacey C.
Baytown, TX
I have been using this straightener for years and refuse to use anything else! The one I have now I've had for about 3 years and it still works great. It does a fantastic job at straightening my hair and also gives it some shine. It is not as damaging as others I've used. I also use it to curl my hair!
Lauren M.
laredo
I’ve had this iron for 6 years! It’s honestly the best iron I have ever had! It has never broke and I use it 5 times a week. It irons so well I have compared it to a chi iron and this babyliss is sooo much better.
Karissa S.
Forest Hill, TX
I had to give it 4 stars not because the quality of the iron wasn’t amazing but because I feel like they wiring is awful. I only owned mine for a year and I want to use it and it will no longer turn on. I only iron my hair every few months (mom of 4). As much as I loved it I’m not too sure I’d repurchase.
Daisy V.
Lake Elsinore
Definitely recommend this straightener, I bring it on all of my trips and never disappoints. I’ve tried multiple ones throughout the years and this one is the one I will never get rid of. My hair is frizzy and wavy and no matter if it’s fresh hair or day old hair it flattens my hair like no other.
Jannelle G.
Casa Grande , AZ
I love this straightener, it achieves your hair with a sleek straight look and finishes with giving your hair some shine. It also takes care of your hair, with not burning it and damaging it, by using this iron and going over it once gets the job done. The price is expensive but if you want to not damage it this iron is for you.
Amy M.
Lubbock
Absolute best hair straightener I've used! Does not pull on hair like the Chi does! I have thick and course hair and this is perfect! Mine has lasted 3 years (knock on wood). I also like the amount of heat it puts out... perfect for thick hair that can take the heat!
Olivia S.
Troy, NY
this straightener works very well!! i love how smooth and straight it makes your hair, i used to use it everyday but i had to stop since it started to fry my hair (nothing wrong with this tool, i just never used a heat protectant) it really does make a difference! just not the best for getting tiny hairs that fly away.
Amirah F.
philadelphia
This straightener is a miracle worker! It only takes one glide and heats up really fast. I️ bought mine at Sally’s and it is amazing! . It is affordable and so worth the money. I️ have no complaints and I️ recommend this to anyone looking for a good hair straightener !
Ayesha K.
I wanna buy this straightener is this good??
Marissa B.
Fallston, MD
Can you make curls with this iron?
Yassmine S.