BY BABYLISS

Babyliss pro nano titanium straightening iron 1.75 inch-blue [misc.]. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ruth M.
I LOVE IT. I LOVE IT. I LOVE IT. I LOVE IT. I LOVE IT. I LOVE IT. I LOVE IT. I LOVE IT. I LOVE IT. I LOVE IT. I LOVE IT. I LOVE IT.
Jo Kate H.
Hickory, KY
Love this straightener. I have a ton of thick hair so it helps me cover larger areas at one time, leaving my hair super sleek.
Peyton G.
The color is gorgeous! It leaves my hair looking super straight and smooth. I tried the beach wave trick with it and loved it!
Danielle Z.
Love love love this straightener it works so well and leaves your hair feeling smooth and having an amazing shine!
Melanie M.
New Orleans , LA
Another one of my favorite straighteners. I find this brand straighteners my hair while giving it that silky feel.
Sandy S.
By far my favorite straightener! No damage and my hair looks great! Curling with this tool is super easy as well!
Jennifer P.
Palm Coast, FL
Had this straightener for years and still works like new! Bought it online and leaves hair silky and frizz free
NICOLE B.
Cookeville, TN
One of the best flat irons you can get! Gets any hair super straight, without tons of product to weigh it down.
Lexie T.
Murray
I’ve used this straightener for about 10 years now. They also last for forever and leave my hair super soft.
Letty A.
Dallas, TX
It straightens my hair super fast. Leaves my hair soft and silky. Its not too expensive compared to others.