BY BABYLISS #2 in Flat Irons & Hair Straighteners

Babyliss pro nano titanium straightening iron 1.75 inch-blue [misc.]. see more...

Alex L.
This was the first straightener I ever owned! It is a little pricey but it is absolutely worth it! It has lasted me years, and I have very long thick, curly hair. I never have to wait for it to reheat and it does the job quickly. 10/10
Maleri P.
Saint Anthony, ID
Absolutely love this flat iron! It heats up so fast and can get so hot. I use it at the lowest heat setting and it gets the job done! I recommend this product for anyone with natural curl and Coarse hair! The warranty is awesome too!
Aubrey R.
I use this straightener every single day and I love the way it makes my hair feel. It doesn’t make it frizzy or dry my hair out like I thought it would when I first got it. I have used it several times on my friends and they all rave about how awesome this straightener is!
Shauna N.
Stratford
Had this straightener for 4 years and it is still absolutely amazing! Heats up fast, and has worked not only in my hair but in everybody else's I've tried it on.
Melissa L.
San Antonio, TX
The BEST straightener I have ever used!! It is on the more expensive side, but completely worth it. You get what you pay for, especially with straighteners. I have had mine for over 4 years and it still works perfectly! I highly recommend this straightener.
Hannah W.
Madisonville, TN
Omg this is the best thing ever created for my hair! For one my hair is long, thick and wavey so this product keeps me hair strait for 24 hours or more!! This product is a life saver! I’ve been using this product for 4 years now and hasn’t quit on me yet!!
Lauren M.
laredo
I’ve had this iron for 6 years! It’s honestly the best iron I have ever had! It has never broke and I use it 5 times a week. It irons so well I have compared it to a chi iron and this babyliss is sooo much better.
Evelyn M.
Irving
when i didnt have my own straightener ive went to my aunt house and use this and it also leaves your hair soft shiny and strait i love it also goes so high in temperature for those thicked hair girls outthere
Audrey E.
Laguna Niguel
I’ve had this straightener for years. It works great and doesn’t snag my hair. It goes to really high temps. The only downfall is it doesn’t auto turn off so I’ve accidentally left it on for long hours :/
K R.
Clarksville
Best flat iron I have ever purchased. Once I use, I don’t have to touch up which means less heat on my hair.  Previous flat irons took me 2 hours to straighten my long hair, this one takes me 45.00
Marissa B.
Fallston, MD
Can you make curls with this iron?
Bri R.