BY BABYLISS

Babyliss pro nano titanium straightening iron 1.75 inch-blue [misc.]. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Brittany M.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is the bees knees people! You need this straightener in your life! I have wavy, frizzy, unruly hair. When I don't feel like embracing my locks, this straightener saves my day!
Elizabeth D.
Tamarac, FL
My all time favorite hair straightner. Doesnt burn or damage hair. It has different settings but i always use it at its highest. I bought this 3 years ago and still works like new.
Bethany V.
Rogers, AR
This is the best straightener I personally have ever owned. Heats up quickly to I think 350 degrees in seconds, and only requires one pass on my thick wavy hair to straighten.
Chaney H.
Best straightener I've ever used. My hair feels healthy, soft and you can still smell the shampoo and conditioner in it. I use it everyday. Would definitely recommend getting.
Rachel D.
Houston
such a wonderful flat iron. leaves hair so smooth compared to any other iron I've used. bought from a salon and love using it daily. I would recommend this product often.
Valeria C.
This is my favorite for sure, it's effective for sure. The quality is amazing, I have my babyliss for more than 6 years now, it was a birthday gift and the best so far.
Tyler J.
N Las Vegas, NV
Great Product For Straining My Kinky Hair Really Gets The Job Done From The Roots On Down And Don't Leave No Stiff Ends Or Lumps And Creases Really ADORE This Product.
Kristin W.
Niceville, FL
I have used several different brands of straight irons and nothing beats my BaByliss Pro Nano Titanium iron! Straightens my hair without killing it in the process.
Priya S.
I can't live without this straightener! I have naturally frizzy curly hair and before this, every time I use chi, my hair would get frizzy as soon as I stepped out. This seems to work really well with my hair!
Rosie S.
I love this hair straightener. I never leave this behind when I go on vacation. I use this just about every other day. It's the only one that straightened my wavy hair in no time.