BY BABYLISS

Babyliss pro nano titanium straightening iron 1.75 inch-blue [misc.]. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Rachel D.
Houston
such a wonderful flat iron. leaves hair so smooth compared to any other iron I've used. bought from a salon and love using it daily. I would recommend this product often.
Tyler J.
N Las Vegas, NV
Great Product For Straining My Kinky Hair Really Gets The Job Done From The Roots On Down And Don't Leave No Stiff Ends Or Lumps And Creases Really ADORE This Product.
Valeria C.
This is my favorite for sure, it's effective for sure. The quality is amazing, I have my babyliss for more than 6 years now, it was a birthday gift and the best so far.
Jessica M.
Villa park , IL
Major #GiftCrush 😍 definitely #1 straightener I would recommend. With 1-2 passes it leaves my hair super sleek! You could purchase this at your nearest Ulta @influencer
Kristin W.
Niceville, FL
I have used several different brands of straight irons and nothing beats my BaByliss Pro Nano Titanium iron! Straightens my hair without killing it in the process.
Priya S.
I can't live without this straightener! I have naturally frizzy curly hair and before this, every time I use chi, my hair would get frizzy as soon as I stepped out. This seems to work really well with my hair!
Rosie S.
I love this hair straightener. I never leave this behind when I go on vacation. I use this just about every other day. It's the only one that straightened my wavy hair in no time.
Miranda C.
Springfield, MO
It is long lasting and I like that you can adjust the temperature. However the titanium plates get dirty from hair product more easily than ceramic plates which causes pulling and uneven straightening. Also doesn't do much to help frizz. For the price, I would buy a ceramic plated straighter over this one.
Adeela A.
Marlton, NJ
This was one of my favorite hair straighteners until it sadly died on me. It's the perfect size and gets pretty hot so it effectively straightened my hair. Sometimes it would leave lines or bands in my hair but that was the only issue i had with it.
Ahokarina M.
Usually I don't like to use straightening iron but now that I tried this I have my hair done in only 15 minutes, and it seems like is even straighter than the salon
Marissa B.
Waleska, GA
Can you make curls with this iron?