Add a Photo

#3 in Hair Straighteners
Photos (69)
Dade C.
Dade C.

I Looooooooooove this flat iron! I wear my hair naturally, no chemicals. I have always wanted to achieve that salon look---naturally gorgeous shine & full of body. this This iron gives me this and more. I am thoroughly impressed with the even distributed heat it provides, it does not burn my hair (adjust/set appropriate setting), the long swivel cord allows me to move freely. 1 caveat is the push on/off button is on the handle and sometimes I inadvertently shut it off but that's not a huge deal. I usually notice right away. It also has automatic shut off mode if you forget to turn it off. It heats up very quickly, within 30 seconds. I can make ringlets or opt for bone straight with this iron. It's so thin I can get as close to the new growth and edges and it smooths my hair out like spun silk. When I adjust the temp to OVER 440 the iron does get hot to the touch, so be careful, but not terribly hot. It looks like a silk press---I have saved money!
Christi M.
Christi M.
Grand Bay

I've used the Nano Titanium straightener a few times since purchasing it and so far I love the results. My previous straightener would snag and pull my hair out so I wanted to try this brand and this one doesn't snag my hair at all. I get a really nice soft and straight style without having to use the highest heat setting and with only one pass thru. This one has a swivel cord that makes it easier to do my hair without the cord getting all tangled up, and it has multiple heat setting options for people like me that have thick hair in some areas and fine hair in other areas. It heats up very fast so when I'm in a hurry I'm not waiting forever on it to reach my temp selection. I'm very pleased with my purchase and will stick with this brand of heating tools in the future.
Alison G.
Alison G.
Orlando, FL

My hairdresser recommended these. I got the bigger ones because I have long hair but they were heavier and made my hands ache . My daughter got these thinner ones and they are perfect, so light and do a fantastic quick job of straightening my long hair. I've used irons before that have taken ages to straighten my hair but these work straight away they heat up really fast and you can have them hotter for stubborn harder parts to get straight . I've used mine every day for a couple of years now and my hair is smooth and shiny no damage from these awesome light weight irons . I will be buying another pair as soon as something happens to these they are the one thing I can't live without.
Mariana P.
Mariana P.

In my opinion, this brand is the best quality in the plates of its products, reach very good temperatures, which facilitates smoothing even the most difficult hair and giving a spectacular shine without traces of frizz or marks on the hair that Damage the aesthetics. I love their products and I recommend them a lot from experience.

-------

A mi criterio esta marca es la que mejor calidad tiene en las placas de sus productos, llegan a muy buenas temperaturas, lo que facilita el alisado hasta en los cabellos más difíciles y dando un brillo espectacular sin rastros de frizz o marcas en el cabello quedañen la estética.Me encantan sus productos y los recomiendo mucho por experiencia.
Daniela M.
Daniela M.

I think my flat iron is a little bit wider than the one in the photo of the product, but I'm really positive that it's the same one at a different size. Anyway, I've been using this flat iron for a long time, I believe 6 years now, and it's as functional as the first time I used it, it heats up evenly and fast and stays hot! And the poor thing has endured so many things. It has fallen from my hands countless times and it's as good as new. Can not say one bad thing about it, it's just perfect. I have strong curly hair but after using this flat iron my hair looks so straigh and smooth and bright! I totally loved it and recommended it!
LEAR24938 Stephany D.
LEAR24938 Stephany D.

This is definitely my favorite hair straightener, heats super fast and smooth my hair super fast. I don't bankrupt and not leave it opaque, although irreparably damaged hair straighteners can use this with a shield for warmth and are perfect !!! It's the fastest and most effective straighteners, with one pass through my hair already! I can straighten my hair in less than 10 min, since I possess little hair and also very thin and brittle.

Has excellent size and fits perfectly into my suitcase and can easily take on the road, I've had for many years and continue to use until you get one that is above the Babyliss. The best!!!
Deanna P.
Deanna P.
Churchville, NY

This is the best hair straightener I have ever used. It is more expensive than the other ones on the market, but well worth it. I bought this at Ulta with my 20% off VIP coupon, and used my points, so it wasn't too bad.

This straightener makes your hair soft with each use. Sometimes the titanium plates need to be cleaned, I just use water and a cloth; when the plates are not hot. I don't think this straightener kills your hair as much as other ones do. It heats up really fast, and cools down fast as well. I couldn't recommend a more perfect straightener.
Aerial P.
Aerial P.
Lynn Haven, FL

Ahh the perfection! This straightener is a great asset to the experienced hot tool user. I use mine 2-5 times a week and with it being my first time purchasing this brand I have to say I am extremely satisfied! Rather expensive but well worth it. Good for experienced users because someone could easily burn/fry their hair by not being conscientious of how high the heat settings go. I suggest starting your daily use at a low setting and increasing the heat exact day until you reach the desired performance. I always use a heat protectant spray with it as well!
Diana A.
Diana A.

This is the best straightener that I have ever used/owned. It does the job very well and I don't have to go over the same strand over and over to get the hair straight. It gets very hot and you have to be careful not to burn yourself. It doesn't take long to straighten the hair at all. That's how fast it works. And this straightener last longer than what the chi has ever lasted me. You can also use it to curl the hair and leaves it so pretty as well. I just love this straightener! It's the best! I definitely recommend it!
Gina J.
Gina J.
Mapleton, UT

My hairdresser used this straigtening iron last time I had a hair cut and when I came out my husband said "text her to find out what brand iron she has, your hair looks awesome!" so you can bet I did just that. The price was a little more than what I would have liked to spend but I can straighten my hair in half the time if not 1/4 of the time and it looks so much better than what my old iron would do. I would absolutely recommend this iron to anyone looking for a quality product that will give you great results.
Regina J.
Regina J.
Philadelphia, PA

Does this flat iron help keep natural curls straight with out a lot of frizz?
Erica M.
Erica M.

Where did you buy this flatiron?
Azucena R.
Azucena R.
Los Angeles, CA

Is this straightening iron good for making curls?
fabiana o.
fabiana o.

is this the best flat iron o the market??
Toya H.
Toya H.

Do the outside of these get hot like other flat irons?