BY BABYLISS #1 in Flat Irons & Hair Straighteners

Ultra-smooth titanium plates with a Ryton housing able to withstand ultra-high heat. Super lightweight, well-balanced irons with LED temperature controls, built-in ionic generator and extra-long plates. Heats up to 450F.

BaByliss PRO Nano Titanium Straightening Iron
  • "Also, many of the flat irons that I have used really do not get hot enough to "straighten" my natural hair." in 5 reviews
Courtney K.
Brunswick, OH
The best. If you want the best this Italian beauty is your jam. It’s expensive but worth it. I can create waves , loose curls, curls , beachy , spirals and glass like straight locks. This is so hot but it never singes hair. The outermost components don’t overheat. It’s an even heat across the plates. It’s dynamic. Couldn’t recommend more. This is what I use daily. I’ve had it for three years. It’s as good as the day I bought it. It did my have a ton of build up. It is easy to clean. This is a. Absolute must have ! Works on my thick blonde hair just as well as super thick coarse hair. You need this. 10 stars. The Lebron James of heat tools.
Amanda J.
If you’re looking for a great high end straightener this is the straightener for you! It heats up super quickly and works so well! It’s extremely easy to use! My hair has never looked sleeker or softer after using a straightener! My hair is long, thick and wavy and this straightener makes my hair straight after one swipe of using this straightener. I love the way my hair looks and feels after using this! The straightener is also a beautiful blue color which I love! Perfect straightener! A+++
Tricia W.
Rome, GA
This flat iron is absolutely killer. Let me explain, I have used it nearly every single day for more than 5 years and I have never considered getting a new or different one. That's how amazing it is. It creates a smooth, frizz-free look with just one pass, which is important to me because if I have to use more than one, my hair starts to look damaged. The LED indicator shows you exactly what temperature you're using and I don't find that I have to use even close to the max temp. It heats up in under 30 seconds (even after as long as I've had it) and never pulls or grabs my hair. I seriously will be in mourning in a million years when it finally bites the dust but today, it still works like it was brand new. Highly recommend. You may never need a new straightener ever again.
Bre P.
I don’t know what it is about these flat irons! However, they’re the best. As far as the coating on the plates as well as performance! Oh, and definitely the length of lasting! I’ve had my flat irons since2009, 9 years later still bomb ! Not broken or anything! They provide absolute silky strands. Also, the best thing, they come with a mini comb, wait for it, that ATTACHS on the side of the flat iron ! Boom! Love it
natasha v.
I just bought the mini version of this one off of alto‘s website I think it was like $24 after use my 20% off coupon so it was a great deal if it’s in your hand really easily it is small so I actually like a little better cause I can get up closer to my head better than with a longer one he said really fast it’s a really pretty baby blue metallic color and he comes with a cute little case that you can put it in for traveling I actually like it better than the full-size ones the full-sized version of the one I got is actually very expensive but the little mini one for traveling is extremely affordable but has great quality doesn’t have my hair and actually leaves my hair looking nice and smooth and shiny I’m wearing some other straighteners have heat in so bad it looks more damage afterwards so this one’s. I really recommend it especially if you can’t affordThe cool science one then you can always just buy the mini one
Sarah G.
Katy
Ouch! I stopped using the flat iron almost immediately. The entire iron gets really hot so if you accidentally touch it to your scalp, ear, etc. or grab it wrong with you hand it burns. Also is snags my hair. I’m just not a fan. It has been a few years and maybe it’s changed but won’t be purchasing another one. I do love their dryers and curling irons but the flat iron needs some help.
Haley R.
Murray, KY
I. Love. This. Straightener. In the past, I have used my mom’s hand-me-down flat irons to straighten my hair. I received this one for my birthday one year, and I realized how much better this is! It is so thin that it can get everywhere. It has adjustable temperature controls, and I can easily straighten my hair way faster than I’ve ever been able to before. I use it almost every day!
Karen T.
Woodside, NY
I tend to go through straighteners pretty fast, but this one has lasted me several years! My amazing hair stylist gifted it to me after she got a new one (so it had been used regularly at a salon for a few weeks prior to me owning it) and it has still lasted. My hair doesn’t feel fried or crunchy after I use it and it’s thin enough to get close to my scalp with out burning myself.
Caity B.
OKC
This is the best hair straightener I have ever used. My friend has one and I've used it several times because it works so amazingly! I think the titanium plates are what makes the hair straighten so smoothly and your hair stays straight for so long. The straightener is very light and easy to maneuver. The only downside is that it's a little pricey, but you get what you pay for.
Madlenovich Y.
So this tool right here is my love been using this since forever! I love how my hair looks it’s silky smooth. , shines beautifuly also I don’t need to worry about my hair being damaged fro:bing straighten all the time.  Oh ps: not only do I straighten it but I also curl My hair with it !!
Regina J.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this flat iron help keep natural curls straight with out a lot of frizz?
Erica M.
Where did you buy this flatiron?
Krsh A.
Does this hair straightener worth it to buy? I mean I tried lots of hair straightener but some of them ain't that good
Azucena R.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this straightening iron good for making curls?
fabiana o.
Miami , FL
is this the best flat iron o the market??