BY BABYLISS #2 in Flat Irons & Hair Straighteners

Ultra-smooth titanium plates with a Ryton housing able to withstand ultra-high heat. Super lightweight, well-balanced irons with LED temperature controls, built-in ionic generator and extra-long plates. Heats up to 450F.

BaByliss PRO Nano Titanium Straightening Iron
  • "Also, many of the flat irons that I have used really do not get hot enough to "straighten" my natural hair." in 5 reviews
Natasha R.
I just bought the mini version of this one off of alto‘s website I think it was like $24 after use my 20% off coupon so it was a great deal if it’s in your hand really easily it is small so I actually like a little better cause I can get up closer to my head better than with a longer one he said really fast it’s a really pretty baby blue metallic color and he comes with a cute little case that you can put it in for traveling I actually like it better than the full-size ones the full-sized version of the one I got is actually very expensive but the little mini one for traveling is extremely affordable but has great quality doesn’t have my hair and actually leaves my hair looking nice and smooth and shiny I’m wearing some other straighteners have heat in so bad it looks more damage afterwards so this one’s. I really recommend it especially if you can’t affordThe cool science one then you can always just buy the mini one
Shano. B.
Merced, CA
If there was ten stars, this iron would deserve 11. I love it. My hair is thick, coarse and frizzy. I have tried extremely high end irons as well as cheap ones and while this one was somewhat more affordable than others, it ACTUALLY STRAIGHTENED MY HAIR. When your hair is as thick and frizzy as mine is, an iron that can make it silky smooth and beautiful and shiny is like.....a holy grail. I brag about my iron every chance I get. This is the best product, thank you babyliss!
elizabeth s.
Pickerington, OH
This actually was my very first straightener I ever got as a gift from my parents when I was probably in the seventh grade it was mostly a gift from my hairstylist because it's the only straightener he ever uses on his clients this hair straightener is what I call a single past meaning you can use it one time on one chunk of hair and that's all you need so it's way less damaging than going over and over the same strand of hair leave your hair very soft and shiny i
kristina d.
Glendale, CA
My mother purchased this straightener for me when I was still in high school. Almost 10 years ago. I still use it today. It hasn’t failed on me yet and I use it quite frequently. It adds shine to my hair too which is a plus! The only negative is that it doesn’t keep my hair straight in humid climates like it did before. I’m not complaining though. After 10 years of abuse, this beauty still manages to straighten my hair and that just amazes me. I definitely recommend this to anybody.
Tricia W.
North Augusta, SC
This flat iron is absolutely killer. Let me explain, I have used it nearly every single day for more than 5 years and I have never considered getting a new or different one. That's how amazing it is. It creates a smooth, frizz-free look with just one pass, which is important to me because if I have to use more than one, my hair starts to look damaged. The LED indicator shows you exactly what temperature you're using and I don't find that I have to use even close to the max temp. It heats up in under 30 seconds (even after as long as I've had it) and never pulls or grabs my hair. I seriously will be in mourning in a million years when it finally bites the dust but today, it still works like it was brand new. Highly recommend. You may never need a new straightener ever again.
Sarah G.
Ouch! I stopped using the flat iron almost immediately. The entire iron gets really hot so if you accidentally touch it to your scalp, ear, etc. or grab it wrong with you hand it burns. Also is snags my hair. I’m just not a fan. It has been a few years and maybe it’s changed but won’t be purchasing another one. I do love their dryers and curling irons but the flat iron needs some help.
Haley R.
Murray, KY
I. Love. This. Straightener. In the past, I have used my mom’s hand-me-down flat irons to straighten my hair. I received this one for my birthday one year, and I realized how much better this is! It is so thin that it can get everywhere. It has adjustable temperature controls, and I can easily straighten my hair way faster than I’ve ever been able to before. I use it almost every day!
Caity B.
This is the best hair straightener I have ever used. My friend has one and I've used it several times because it works so amazingly! I think the titanium plates are what makes the hair straighten so smoothly and your hair stays straight for so long. The straightener is very light and easy to maneuver. The only downside is that it's a little pricey, but you get what you pay for.
Autumn T.
North Haven, CT
This is a really great straightening iron! It was given to me as a gift and I used It for years! It leaves your hair smooth and shiny and straightens It with just two quick passes. I repurchased the item and would 100x over. It never stopped working, I just stepped on It by mistake and It broke! Really great straightener! I would definitely recommend!
Angelina A.
Panama City Beach, FL
I can’t recommend this straightener enough to people. My hair is very coarse, thick, and frizzy. With typical flat irons it takes at least a hour to finish my hair, however this flat iron cuts my time by at least half that time. The titanium plates give my hair a silky smooth look and reins in my frizz. This is seriously the best flat iron.
Regina J.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this flat iron help keep natural curls straight with out a lot of frizz?
Erica M.
Where did you buy this flatiron?
Krsh A.
Does this hair straightener worth it to buy? I mean I tried lots of hair straightener but some of them ain't that good
Azucena R.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this straightening iron good for making curls?
fabiana o.
Miami , FL
is this the best flat iron o the market??