BaByliss PRO Nano Titanium Straightening Iron

Ultra-smooth titanium plates with a Ryton housing able to withstand ultra-high heat. Super lightweight, well-balanced irons with LED temperature controls, built-in ionic generator and extra-long plates. Heats up to 450F.

Is the baby bless  3000 pro ,supposed to make a noise constantly as you’re using  them,  like the sound of and Electrical iron that you pressure close with?
Is this. I am good for natural hair??
Would you recommend the 1 in or 1 1/2 in? Also which heat protectant do you recommend to use with it?
Start your review of BaByliss PRO Nano Titanium Straightening Iron!
Product Highlights
Also, many of the flat irons that I have used really do not get hot enough to "straighten" my natural hair.in reviews
Rachel P.
Spokane Vly, WA
I have had this for 5 years it has lasted forever! Works great still! Does a great job of straightening hair and has a lot of temperature settings. I wish the sides were curved so I could use it to curl too.
Aya A.
Tucson, AZ
Leaves hair like silk! Fast heat up! Does the job fast! Not ceramic but next best thing!
Olivia B.
Lorain, OH
I have had this flat iron for at least 8 years. It still works, still heats up, still flat irons my hair in 5 minutes and keeps it straight throughout the day and even after sleeping on it! I will never buy a flat iron from another brand again!
raiza P.
There is no other placha for the xabello like this .. I have been years usandila and is incredible, leaves your hair completely smooth in the first use and has several degrees of heat to not mistreat your hair, do not leave your hair with frizz .. this is a Product without which could not live
Ashley G.
Love babyliss prosucts. They always last forever and work great . Never ha r issues witg any of them
Amanda S.
Um dos melhores ferros lisos lá fora, mãos para baixo !!! Esta pequena potência é facilmente incrível em cabelos bi-raciais naturais, super espessos e encaracolados. As placas de titânio aquecer muito rápido, consistentemente distribuir mesmo calor e vai certamente reduzir o seu tempo de engomar plano, porque você pode obter resultados de qualidade de salão com uma única passagem com este ferro liso. Como a maioria dos ferros planos, você obterá os melhores resultados, sem o cabelo cabelos limpos, mas os resultados são sem fiabilidade com o cabelo que foi lavado corretamente com um shampoo clarificante básico, um bom condicionador profundo e um produto anti-frizz. Este ferro plano funciona tão bem que, mesmo em cabelos bi-racial que tem uma tendência a reverter em alta umidade, este ferro plana vai deixar o cabelo alisado por dias sem a necessidade de manter repintura! Vale cada centavo!!!
Sonni W.
Grayson, LA
I have heard nothing but wonderful reviews about this flat iron. It's a little pricey compared to other irons I was considering but this is by far the best! When a stylist recommends a product that's when you know you got a keeper.
alei A.
I love the product I would like to try it soon it looks beautiful the makeup world is beautiful would try this
Ashley D.
Pembroke Pines
I personally dont own this, but my hair dresser does and I'm always in awe with the quality of this straighter. It makes my hair pin straight every time and works so effortlessly. I'd say it's worth the price!
Amanda A.
Nossa e incrivel ela faz os melhores acabamentos servabpara todas as quimicas Selagem progressiva recomendo

239 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...