BY BABYLISS #2 in Flat Irons & Hair Straighteners

Buy now on www.ulta.com
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Ultra-smooth titanium plates with a Ryton housing able to withstand ultra-high heat. Super lightweight, well-balanced irons with LED temperature controls, built-in ionic generator and extra-long plates. Heats up to 450F.

BaByliss PRO Nano Titanium Straightening Iron
  • "Also, many of the flat irons that I have used really do not get hot enough to "straighten" my natural hair." in 5 reviews
Fernanda F.
West Valley City
One of the best straitening irons I have used thus far.! It is wise to invest in a good flat iron because your hair could really suffer if you make a bad choice.! This iron really helps you in achieving a super sleek look. It leaves your hair looking shiny and healthy. It heats up nicely and the titanium plates keeps you’re hair from getting too damaged. One thing to look out is to make sure you use the correct heat setting for your hair type. There is a dial next to the on/ off switch which goes up to about 30 or 32. I usually keep the dial to around 26 or 28. My hair shaft isn’t super thick but it’s not as thin as lighter haired people. Also, if the heat is up too high you will create unwanted indents where you first clamp the iron onto your hair and it’s a little difficult to smooth those over. I would definitely use some kind of heat protectant spray beforehand. Personally I use one called Xtreme heat protectant, it’s an orange bottle with a red lid but I would warn against using a lot on your roots because it can make it look oily. Definitely a great investment especially if you find a bulk deal that comes with the flat iron, curling iron, and the hair dryer.!
Courtney K.
Brunswick, OH
The best. If you want the best this Italian beauty is your jam. It’s expensive but worth it. I can create waves , loose curls, curls , beachy , spirals and glass like straight locks. This is so hot but it never singes hair. The outermost components don’t overheat. It’s an even heat across the plates. It’s dynamic. Couldn’t recommend more. This is what I use daily. I’ve had it for three years. It’s as good as the day I bought it. It did my have a ton of build up. It is easy to clean. This is a. Absolute must have ! Works on my thick blonde hair just as well as super thick coarse hair. You need this. 10 stars. The Lebron James of heat tools.
Laura P.
Bastrop, TX
One word: OBSESSED!! I cannot live without this straightener. It is a little on the pricey side, but it’s worth every single penny. I’ve had mine for maybe 6 -7years now? It’s amazing. Makes my hair pin straight, and doesn’t frizz up or curl throughout the day. I always had a problem when I pulled my hair back, it would get a crease, but not with this straightener. I have even wore my hair out in light misting rain, and it doesn’t budge! Stays straight! I absolutely love this product, and so will you. :)
Kelcie L.
mcgegor texas
This straightener💙 I don't even know how I lived before I bought this guy! I've had it for four years this year and it still works as well as day one! I love that it doesn't pull my hair but instead glides to straighten and CURL! I love the titanium plates because they heat more evenly than ceramic! I love that it has multiple heat settings. I love that I don't find burnt hair on the sides of the plates like I did with my chi! I absolutely adore this brand and recommend it to everyone!
Amanda J.
If you’re looking for a great high end straightener this is the straightener for you! It heats up super quickly and works so well! It’s extremely easy to use! My hair has never looked sleeker or softer after using a straightener! My hair is long, thick and wavy and this straightener makes my hair straight after one swipe of using this straightener. I love the way my hair looks and feels after using this! The straightener is also a beautiful blue color which I love! Perfect straightener! A+++
Tricia W.
Rome , GA
This flat iron is absolutely killer. Let me explain, I have used it nearly every single day for more than 5 years and I have never considered getting a new or different one. That's how amazing it is. It creates a smooth, frizz-free look with just one pass, which is important to me because if I have to use more than one, my hair starts to look damaged. The LED indicator shows you exactly what temperature you're using and I don't find that I have to use even close to the max temp. It heats up in under 30 seconds (even after as long as I've had it) and never pulls or grabs my hair. I seriously will be in mourning in a million years when it finally bites the dust but today, it still works like it was brand new. Highly recommend. You may never need a new straightener ever again.
Bre P.
I don’t know what it is about these flat irons! However, they’re the best. As far as the coating on the plates as well as performance! Oh, and definitely the length of lasting! I’ve had my flat irons since2009, 9 years later still bomb ! Not broken or anything! They provide absolute silky strands. Also, the best thing, they come with a mini comb, wait for it, that ATTACHS on the side of the flat iron ! Boom! Love it
Emily F.
usa
After all the rave about these I decided to give this brand a try. I've used Chi for 10+ years, always liked them but if there was something better for my hair that took less time I figured why not. So I bought it from Ulta last fall, right off the bat I knew it wasnt any better than the CHI. Doesnt straighten better, doesnt keep it from frizzing anymore than CHI, doesnt cause any less damage. The only thing I've found is that the CHI are just as good and cost about 60-70 dollar less.
natasha v.
I just bought the mini version of this one off of alto‘s website I think it was like $24 after use my 20% off coupon so it was a great deal if it’s in your hand really easily it is small so I actually like a little better cause I can get up closer to my head better than with a longer one he said really fast it’s a really pretty baby blue metallic color and he comes with a cute little case that you can put it in for traveling I actually like it better than the full-size ones the full-sized version of the one I got is actually very expensive but the little mini one for traveling is extremely affordable but has great quality doesn’t have my hair and actually leaves my hair looking nice and smooth and shiny I’m wearing some other straighteners have heat in so bad it looks more damage afterwards so this one’s. I really recommend it especially if you can’t affordThe cool science one then you can always just buy the mini one
Sarah G.
Katy, TX
Ouch! I stopped using the flat iron almost immediately. The entire iron gets really hot so if you accidentally touch it to your scalp, ear, etc. or grab it wrong with you hand it burns. Also is snags my hair. I’m just not a fan. It has been a few years and maybe it’s changed but won’t be purchasing another one. I do love their dryers and curling irons but the flat iron needs some help.
Regina J.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this flat iron help keep natural curls straight with out a lot of frizz?
Erica M.
Where did you buy this flatiron?
Krsh A.
Does this hair straightener worth it to buy? I mean I tried lots of hair straightener but some of them ain't that good
Azucena R.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this straightening iron good for making curls?
Fabiana O.
Miami , FL
is this the best flat iron o the market??

back