BaByliss PRO Nano Titanium Straightening Iron uploaded by Jackeline A.BaByliss PRO Nano Titanium Straightening Iron uploaded by Tabitha B.BaByliss PRO Nano Titanium Straightening Iron uploaded by Yudelkys G.See all 74 photos

BY BABYLISS #2 in Hair Straighteners

Ultra-smooth titanium plates with a Ryton housing able to withstand ultra-high heat. Super lightweight, well-balanced irons with LED temperature controls, built-in ionic generator and extra-long plates. Heats up to 450F.

• This is my favorite straightener. Wha...ghd Platinum Hair Styler, Black 3 Answers
  • Alisa sem agarra o cabeloAlisa perfectamente el cabello... 1 Answers
  • Quantos graus aquece?450 2 Answers
Photos (74)
  • "Also, many of the flat irons that I have used really do not get hot enough to "straighten" my natural hair." in 5 reviews
Dade C.
Dade C.
I Looooooooooove this flat iron! I wear my hair naturally, no chemicals. I have always wanted to achieve that salon look---naturally gorgeous shine & full of body. this This iron gives me this and more. I am thoroughly impressed with the even distributed heat it provides, it does not burn my hair (adjust/set appropriate setting), the long swivel cord allows me to move freely. 1 caveat is the push on/off button is on the handle and sometimes I inadvertently shut it off but that's not a huge deal. I usually notice right away. It also has automatic shut off mode if you forget to turn it off. It heats up very quickly, within 30 seconds. I can make ringlets or opt for bone straight with this iron. It's so thin I can get as close to the new growth and edges and it smooths my hair out like spun silk. When I adjust the temp to OVER 440 the iron does get hot to the touch, so be careful, but not terribly hot. It looks like a silk press---I have saved money!
LEAR24938 Stephany D.
LEAR24938 Stephany D.
This is definitely my favorite hair straightener, heats super fast and smooth my hair super fast. I don't bankrupt and not leave it opaque, although irreparably damaged hair straighteners can use this with a shield for warmth and are perfect !!! It's the fastest and most effective straighteners, with one pass through my hair already! I can straighten my hair in less than 10 min, since I possess little hair and also very thin and brittle.

Has excellent size and fits perfectly into my suitcase and can easily take on the road, I've had for many years and continue to use until you get one that is above the Babyliss. The best!!!
Aerial P.
Aerial P.
Lynn Haven, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ahh the perfection! This straightener is a great asset to the experienced hot tool user. I use mine 2-5 times a week and with it being my first time purchasing this brand I have to say I am extremely satisfied! Rather expensive but well worth it. Good for experienced users because someone could easily burn/fry their hair by not being conscientious of how high the heat settings go. I suggest starting your daily use at a low setting and increasing the heat exact day until you reach the desired performance. I always use a heat protectant spray with it as well!
Janira H.
Janira H.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my oldest flattening irons, it has lasted me for the past 6+ years and still works great but I do notice extra breakage after using it so I try to use it sparingly and I always use heat protectant spray. As far as its ability to make my hair pink straight, it 100% does its job but I have used other irons that haven't caused as much damage as this one. Still in all if I want my hair to be straight as a pin in the shortest amount of time, I will always run back to this iron.
Hadia K.
Hadia K.
Norman, OK
Let's start off by making it clear that this is the most amazing flat iron I have ever owned. After owning 2 Chi's and having them break after a year or two of use I bought the Babyliss 1¼" Flat Iron from Ulta 3 years ago with a 20% off coupon. It's held up great and is honestly the most amazing straightener. I take it to friends house and they are legitimately amazed at how fast it heats up and how well it straightens the hair. It's pricey at ~$130-140 but I find it completely worth it!
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Clintondale, NY
A great flat iron. I love it so much that I have it in 2 different sizes. 1 inch for when my roots are extremely frizzy and curled and the 1.25 in for my normal days to speed up straightening. I have had mine for years and it's the first one that I haven't burnt out quickly. My hair get so smooth and shiny because of the titanium plates. They also don't snag on your hair. I love the multiple heat settings so you don't fry your hair too much.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Katy, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this flat iron...Mine also has the metal plate on the side to help curl the hair as well! I've had mine for almost 2 years and its still works like it did the FIRST day! Careful though this gets HOT I used to use it on the highest setting but hair stylist said I was damaging my hair. I use the lowest setting and have thick coarse curly hair so if I dont need it that hot neither do you! This is the best flat iron ever!
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This flat iron is perfect! The titanium plates seal the cuticle closed and leave the hair with wonderful shine. The temperature settings make it perfect for anyone to use. It also has a 4 year warranty. If for any reason you have problems you can send back to the manufacturer with a check for return postage and have a replacement sent to you. The cord is nice and long as well. This one is a winner and well worth the price!
Ana Karollina V.
Ana Karollina V.
San Francisco, CA
I've used many brands and I'm always changing because I've never found my loved one,until I buy the babyliss one!
What a amazing product! I use flat iron at least twice a week, and this one makes my life way easier.
I've always knew that this brand is the best one for hair tools, the only thing that kept me apart from it was the price,but I love my hair too much to not buy one of those for myself.
Love it!!!
Geeta I.
Geeta I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a phenomenal flat iron! I have had mine for almost 2 years now, and it is amazing. It straightens hair so smoothly, leaving toe hair less frizzy and more silky. It does diminish volume a bit, but in return you get smooth, sleek, frizz free hair. I love how this gives me salon quality hair with so much ease. Plus, it straightens quicker than any other flat iron I've used. Highly recommend!
Regina J.
Regina J.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this flat iron help keep natural curls straight with out a lot of frizz?
Erica M.
Erica M.
Where did you buy this flatiron?
Krsh A.
Krsh A.
Does this hair straightener worth it to buy? I mean I tried lots of hair straightener but some of them ain't that good
fabiana o.
fabiana o.
is this the best flat iron o the market??
Azucena R.
Azucena R.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this straightening iron good for making curls?