BY BABYLISS #3 in Flat Irons & Hair Straighteners

Ultra-smooth titanium plates with a Ryton housing able to withstand ultra-high heat. Super lightweight, well-balanced irons with LED temperature controls, built-in ionic generator and extra-long plates. Heats up to 450F.

BaByliss PRO Nano Titanium Straightening Iron
  • "Also, many of the flat irons that I have used really do not get hot enough to "straighten" my natural hair." in 5 reviews
Folasade H.
Cleveland, TN
I could go on and on about the straightener when I say this is the most and the best straightener I have ever used in my entire life like I would never go against this brand. Like I cannot live without the straightener the straightener is amazing and it is worth every penny that you would spend and you can never go wrong with this Brianne I don’t care if it’s a straightener curling iron blow dryer they are amazing
Courtney K.
Brunswick, OH
The best. If you want the best this Italian beauty is your jam. It’s expensive but worth it. I can create waves , loose curls, curls , beachy , spirals and glass like straight locks. This is so hot but it never singes hair. The outermost components don’t overheat. It’s an even heat across the plates. It’s dynamic. Couldn’t recommend more. This is what I use daily. I’ve had it for three years. It’s as good as the day I bought it. It did my have a ton of build up. It is easy to clean. This is a. Absolute must have ! Works on my thick blonde hair just as well as super thick coarse hair. You need this. 10 stars. The Lebron James of heat tools.
Kaitlyn C.
Sod, WV
Let me just say that this flat iron is the bomb! i have tried tons of other brands before, and none compare. My hair is wavy and this is the only straightener that works, and also will curl my hair. I love it so much that when my last one broke i immediatley replaced it with the same one.
Ashley M.
Metairie, LA
Used my sister in laws one time and had to get my own. It worked great! It straightens my hair with ease, and takes no time to get hot. Also, it has many different temperature settings to adjust to different types of hair textures. It was a little pricey but well worth the money.
Jordan M.
Brownsville, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
This hair Iron is so good! I ha e had it for about 2-3 years already and it still works amazingly well. Before this I always had chi irons and would always have trouble with them. My hairdresser recommended this one and I’m glad she did.
Natalia P.
Tampa
I love the straightener makes my hair look really good I use it all the time after I shower and blow dry my hair I’ve used it many times I suggest to use it slowly and take your Time for good results I definitely recommend to others
Gabriela D.
Oregon
I bought this because my hair person at the salon has it and my hair when she straightens it is so perfect so I asked what brand she told me I bought it and haven’t regret it since it’s a bit pricey imo but so worth it
Kelcie L.
mcgegor texas
This straightener💙 I don't even know how I lived before I bought this guy! I've had it for four years this year and it still works as well as day one! I love that it doesn't pull my hair but instead glides to straighten and CURL! I love the titanium plates because they heat more evenly than ceramic! I love that it has multiple heat settings. I love that I don't find burnt hair on the sides of the plates like I did with my chi! I absolutely adore this brand and recommend it to everyone!
Arianne P.
Washington
Purchased at: Amazon
I decided to try this since I love their titanium curling irons. I wasn't impressed and found it difficult to determine which heat setting to use. I prefer my bio ionic iron over this one.
Bre P.
I don’t know what it is about these flat irons! However, they’re the best. As far as the coating on the plates as well as performance! Oh, and definitely the length of lasting! I’ve had my flat irons since2009, 9 years later still bomb ! Not broken or anything! They provide absolute silky strands. Also, the best thing, they come with a mini comb, wait for it, that ATTACHS on the side of the flat iron ! Boom! Love it
Regina J.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this flat iron help keep natural curls straight with out a lot of frizz?
Fabiana O.
Miami , FL
is this the best flat iron o the market??
Krsh A.
Does this hair straightener worth it to buy? I mean I tried lots of hair straightener but some of them ain't that good
Erica M.
Where did you buy this flatiron?
Azucena R.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this straightening iron good for making curls?

Macy's