BY BABYLISS #3 in Flat Irons & Hair Straighteners

Ultra-smooth titanium plates with a Ryton housing able to withstand ultra-high heat. Super lightweight, well-balanced irons with LED temperature controls, built-in ionic generator and extra-long plates. Heats up to 450F.

BaByliss PRO Nano Titanium Straightening Iron
  • "Also, many of the flat irons that I have used really do not get hot enough to "straighten" my natural hair." in 5 reviews
Courtney K.
Brunswick, OH
The best. If you want the best this Italian beauty is your jam. It’s expensive but worth it. I can create waves , loose curls, curls , beachy , spirals and glass like straight locks. This is so hot but it never singes hair. The outermost components don’t overheat. It’s an even heat across the plates. It’s dynamic. Couldn’t recommend more. This is what I use daily. I’ve had it for three years. It’s as good as the day I bought it. It did my have a ton of build up. It is easy to clean. This is a. Absolute must have ! Works on my thick blonde hair just as well as super thick coarse hair. You need this. 10 stars. The Lebron James of heat tools.
Kelcie L.
mcgegor texas
This straightener💙 I don't even know how I lived before I bought this guy! I've had it for four years this year and it still works as well as day one! I love that it doesn't pull my hair but instead glides to straighten and CURL! I love the titanium plates because they heat more evenly than ceramic! I love that it has multiple heat settings. I love that I don't find burnt hair on the sides of the plates like I did with my chi! I absolutely adore this brand and recommend it to everyone!
Tricia W.
Rome, GA
This flat iron is absolutely killer. Let me explain, I have used it nearly every single day for more than 5 years and I have never considered getting a new or different one. That's how amazing it is. It creates a smooth, frizz-free look with just one pass, which is important to me because if I have to use more than one, my hair starts to look damaged. The LED indicator shows you exactly what temperature you're using and I don't find that I have to use even close to the max temp. It heats up in under 30 seconds (even after as long as I've had it) and never pulls or grabs my hair. I seriously will be in mourning in a million years when it finally bites the dust but today, it still works like it was brand new. Highly recommend. You may never need a new straightener ever again.
Bre P.
I don’t know what it is about these flat irons! However, they’re the best. As far as the coating on the plates as well as performance! Oh, and definitely the length of lasting! I’ve had my flat irons since2009, 9 years later still bomb ! Not broken or anything! They provide absolute silky strands. Also, the best thing, they come with a mini comb, wait for it, that ATTACHS on the side of the flat iron ! Boom! Love it
Emily F.
After all the rave about these I decided to give this brand a try. I've used Chi for 10+ years, always liked them but if there was something better for my hair that took less time I figured why not. So I bought it from Ulta last fall, right off the bat I knew it wasnt any better than the CHI. Doesnt straighten better, doesnt keep it from frizzing anymore than CHI, doesnt cause any less damage. The only thing I've found is that the CHI are just as good and cost about 60-70 dollar less.
Natasha R.
I just bought the mini version of this one off of alto‘s website I think it was like $24 after use my 20% off coupon so it was a great deal if it’s in your hand really easily it is small so I actually like a little better cause I can get up closer to my head better than with a longer one he said really fast it’s a really pretty baby blue metallic color and he comes with a cute little case that you can put it in for traveling I actually like it better than the full-size ones the full-sized version of the one I got is actually very expensive but the little mini one for traveling is extremely affordable but has great quality doesn’t have my hair and actually leaves my hair looking nice and smooth and shiny I’m wearing some other straighteners have heat in so bad it looks more damage afterwards so this one’s. I really recommend it especially if you can’t affordThe cool science one then you can always just buy the mini one
Sarah G.
houston, tx
Ouch! I stopped using the flat iron almost immediately. The entire iron gets really hot so if you accidentally touch it to your scalp, ear, etc. or grab it wrong with you hand it burns. Also is snags my hair. I’m just not a fan. It has been a few years and maybe it’s changed but won’t be purchasing another one. I do love their dryers and curling irons but the flat iron needs some help.
Haley R.
Murray, KY
I. Love. This. Straightener. In the past, I have used my mom’s hand-me-down flat irons to straighten my hair. I received this one for my birthday one year, and I realized how much better this is! It is so thin that it can get everywhere. It has adjustable temperature controls, and I can easily straighten my hair way faster than I’ve ever been able to before. I use it almost every day!
Caity B.
OKC
This is the best hair straightener I have ever used. My friend has one and I've used it several times because it works so amazingly! I think the titanium plates are what makes the hair straighten so smoothly and your hair stays straight for so long. The straightener is very light and easy to maneuver. The only downside is that it's a little pricey, but you get what you pay for.
Autumn T.
North haven, CT
This is a really great straightening iron! It was given to me as a gift and I used It for years! It leaves your hair smooth and shiny and straightens It with just two quick passes. I repurchased the item and would 100x over. It never stopped working, I just stepped on It by mistake and It broke! Really great straightener! I would definitely recommend!
Regina J.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this flat iron help keep natural curls straight with out a lot of frizz?
Krsh A.
Does this hair straightener worth it to buy? I mean I tried lots of hair straightener but some of them ain't that good
Fabiana O.
Miami , FL
is this the best flat iron o the market??
Erica M.
Where did you buy this flatiron?
Azucena R.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this straightening iron good for making curls?