BY BABYLISS #2 in Hair Straighteners

Ultra-smooth titanium plates with a Ryton housing able to withstand ultra-high heat. Super lightweight, well-balanced irons with LED temperature controls, built-in ionic generator and extra-long plates. Heats up to 450F.

BaByliss PRO Nano Titanium Straightening Iron
  • "Also, many of the flat irons that I have used really do not get hot enough to "straighten" my natural hair." in 5 reviews
LEAR24938 Stephany D.
This is definitely my favorite hair straightener, heats super fast and smooth my hair super fast. I don't bankrupt and not leave it opaque, although irreparably damaged hair straighteners can use this with a shield for warmth and are perfect !!! It's the fastest and most effective straighteners, with one pass through my hair already! I can straighten my hair in less than 10 min, since I possess little hair and also very thin and brittle.

Has excellent size and fits perfectly into my suitcase and can easily take on the road, I've had for many years and continue to use until you get one that is above the Babyliss. The best!!!
Aerial P.
Lynn Haven, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ahh the perfection! This straightener is a great asset to the experienced hot tool user. I use mine 2-5 times a week and with it being my first time purchasing this brand I have to say I am extremely satisfied! Rather expensive but well worth it. Good for experienced users because someone could easily burn/fry their hair by not being conscientious of how high the heat settings go. I suggest starting your daily use at a low setting and increasing the heat exact day until you reach the desired performance. I always use a heat protectant spray with it as well!
Hadia K.
Norman, OK
Let's start off by making it clear that this is the most amazing flat iron I have ever owned. After owning 2 Chi's and having them break after a year or two of use I bought the Babyliss 1¼" Flat Iron from Ulta 3 years ago with a 20% off coupon. It's held up great and is honestly the most amazing straightener. I take it to friends house and they are legitimately amazed at how fast it heats up and how well it straightens the hair. It's pricey at ~$130-140 but I find it completely worth it!
Janira H.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my oldest flattening irons, it has lasted me for the past 6+ years and still works great but I do notice extra breakage after using it so I try to use it sparingly and I always use heat protectant spray. As far as its ability to make my hair pink straight, it 100% does its job but I have used other irons that haven't caused as much damage as this one. Still in all if I want my hair to be straight as a pin in the shortest amount of time, I will always run back to this iron.
Ashley G.
Katy, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this flat iron...Mine also has the metal plate on the side to help curl the hair as well! I've had mine for almost 2 years and its still works like it did the FIRST day! Careful though this gets HOT I used to use it on the highest setting but hair stylist said I was damaging my hair. I use the lowest setting and have thick coarse curly hair so if I dont need it that hot neither do you! This is the best flat iron ever!
Samantha S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This flat iron is perfect! The titanium plates seal the cuticle closed and leave the hair with wonderful shine. The temperature settings make it perfect for anyone to use. It also has a 4 year warranty. If for any reason you have problems you can send back to the manufacturer with a check for return postage and have a replacement sent to you. The cord is nice and long as well. This one is a winner and well worth the price!
Ana Karollina V.
Concord , CA
I've used many brands and I'm always changing because I've never found my loved one,until I buy the babyliss one!
What a amazing product! I use flat iron at least twice a week, and this one makes my life way easier.
I've always knew that this brand is the best one for hair tools, the only thing that kept me apart from it was the price,but I love my hair too much to not buy one of those for myself.
Love it!!!
Geeta I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a phenomenal flat iron! I have had mine for almost 2 years now, and it is amazing. It straightens hair so smoothly, leaving toe hair less frizzy and more silky. It does diminish volume a bit, but in return you get smooth, sleek, frizz free hair. I love how this gives me salon quality hair with so much ease. Plus, it straightens quicker than any other flat iron I've used. Highly recommend!
Caitlin B.
I am the queen of straighteners. I've used every brand out there and this is by far the best straightener I've ever used. It is super lightweight, heats up in seconds and leaves your hair silky and smooth. I find with this straightener that I'm not having to go over my hair 3 and 4 times for it to become straight. There are 50 different heat setting options. This is a MUST buy!
Megan H.
Salem, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've owned multiple irons, from this to Paul Mitchell and GHD. My stylist recommended this one and I have been using it for about 5 years so it's lasted for a long time. I wouldn't say it's my favorite though. I can't seem to curl my hair with it. It just doesn't glide as smoothly as others. When this does I will probably go back to Paul Mitchell.
Regina J.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this flat iron help keep natural curls straight with out a lot of frizz?
Erica M.
Where did you buy this flatiron?
Krsh A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this hair straightener worth it to buy? I mean I tried lots of hair straightener but some of them ain't that good
fabiana o.
Miami , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
is this the best flat iron o the market??
Azucena R.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this straightening iron good for making curls?