BY BABYLISS #2 in Flat Irons & Hair Straighteners

Ultra-smooth titanium plates with a Ryton housing able to withstand ultra-high heat. Super lightweight, well-balanced irons with LED temperature controls, built-in ionic generator and extra-long plates. Heats up to 450F.

BaByliss PRO Nano Titanium Straightening Iron
  • "Also, many of the flat irons that I have used really do not get hot enough to "straighten" my natural hair." in 5 reviews
Thea R.
Meridian, ID
Purchased at: ULTA
This is honestly the best flatiron I have ever owned. I have super curly hair and getting my hair stick straight is what I am always trying to achieve and this flat iron hits the mark every time. I convinced my sister to get it as well and she loves it. It is pricey but is totally worth it. It is also so lightweight and has a dial to control the heat.
Courtney K.
Brunswick, OH
The best. If you want the best this Italian beauty is your jam. It’s expensive but worth it. I can create waves , loose curls, curls , beachy , spirals and glass like straight locks. This is so hot but it never singes hair. The outermost components don’t overheat. It’s an even heat across the plates. It’s dynamic. Couldn’t recommend more. This is what I use daily. I’ve had it for three years. It’s as good as the day I bought it. It did my have a ton of build up. It is easy to clean. This is a. Absolute must have ! Works on my thick blonde hair just as well as super thick coarse hair. You need this. 10 stars. The Lebron James of heat tools.
Summer H.
westlake
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this straightener! Heard so many good things about it and finally saved some money up to get it and I love it! It heats up super fast and straightens the hair very quickly as well which is nice since I have long hair. This straightener cut my straightening time in half than it used to be!
Ashley M.
Metairie, LA
Used my sister in laws one time and had to get my own. It worked great! It straightens my hair with ease, and takes no time to get hot. Also, it has many different temperature settings to adjust to different types of hair textures. It was a little pricey but well worth the money.
Jordan M.
Brownsville, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
This hair Iron is so good! I ha e had it for about 2-3 years already and it still works amazingly well. Before this I always had chi irons and would always have trouble with them. My hairdresser recommended this one and I’m glad she did.
Nicki B.
Clemson, SC
Purchased at: ULTA
Nothing beats this straightener yet! The sleek titanium plates keep your hair from pulling as you straighten it and gives you an overall healthier look. This product decreases frizz and cuts down on styling time.
Leslie H.
BEST OF THE BEST. Don't waste your $ on anything else. I have recommended this to several friends and family members and we are all obsessed. Keeps hair looking sleek and healthy...and damage free!
Kelcie L.
mcgegor texas
This straightener💙 I don't even know how I lived before I bought this guy! I've had it for four years this year and it still works as well as day one! I love that it doesn't pull my hair but instead glides to straighten and CURL! I love the titanium plates because they heat more evenly than ceramic! I love that it has multiple heat settings. I love that I don't find burnt hair on the sides of the plates like I did with my chi! I absolutely adore this brand and recommend it to everyone!
Arianne P.
Washington
Purchased at: Amazon
I decided to try this since I love their titanium curling irons. I wasn't impressed and found it difficult to determine which heat setting to use. I prefer my bio ionic iron over this one.
Tricia W.
Rome, GA
This flat iron is absolutely killer. Let me explain, I have used it nearly every single day for more than 5 years and I have never considered getting a new or different one. That's how amazing it is. It creates a smooth, frizz-free look with just one pass, which is important to me because if I have to use more than one, my hair starts to look damaged. The LED indicator shows you exactly what temperature you're using and I don't find that I have to use even close to the max temp. It heats up in under 30 seconds (even after as long as I've had it) and never pulls or grabs my hair. I seriously will be in mourning in a million years when it finally bites the dust but today, it still works like it was brand new. Highly recommend. You may never need a new straightener ever again.
Regina J.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this flat iron help keep natural curls straight with out a lot of frizz?
Krsh A.
Does this hair straightener worth it to buy? I mean I tried lots of hair straightener but some of them ain't that good
Fabiana O.
Miami , FL
is this the best flat iron o the market??
Erica M.
Where did you buy this flatiron?
Azucena R.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this straightening iron good for making curls?