BY BABYLISS #14 in Hair Straighteners

Ultra-smooth titanium plates with a Ryton housing able to withstand ultra-high heat. Super lightweight, well-balanced irons with LED temperature controls, built-in ionic generator and extra-long plates. Heats up to 450F.

BaByliss PRO Nano Titanium Straightening Iron
  • "Also, many of the flat irons that I have used really do not get hot enough to "straighten" my natural hair." in 5 reviews
Sarah G.
Katy
Ouch! I stopped using the flat iron almost immediately. The entire iron gets really hot so if you accidentally touch it to your scalp, ear, etc. or grab it wrong with you hand it burns. Also is snags my hair. I’m just not a fan. It has been a few years and maybe it’s changed but won’t be purchasing another one. I do love their dryers and curling irons but the flat iron needs some help.
Caity B.
OKC
This is the best hair straightener I have ever used. My friend has one and I've used it several times because it works so amazingly! I think the titanium plates are what makes the hair straighten so smoothly and your hair stays straight for so long. The straightener is very light and easy to maneuver. The only downside is that it's a little pricey, but you get what you pay for.
member-550c8
I got this as a present when I was a teenager, it was one of my first flat irons, and I've NEVER strayed from it. When I tried out my friends' flat irons they always fell short of my own. The plates never snag my hair, they heat up so fast its amazing, and the digital temperature display makes it easy to control. This flat iron straightens or curls my hair easily and the style lasts for days even in my thin lifeless hair. It also comes with its own stand, but I am too lazy to use it so the blue paint rubs off where i let it sit on the counter, my fault completely.
Tejika B.
I will stand by this straightener for life! I have the typical Indian head of hair: long and insanely thick. Plus, let's not forget that it is extremely frizzy and wavy. When I was younger, my mom would almost spend an hour straightening my hair before she got BaByliss. She would have to constantly go over one strip of hair, but the titanium plate is so strong and effective that she would only go over each section of hair twice. It cut down the time to straighten my hair by half! Just before I came up for college four years ago, I bought the BaByliss Pro and every friend who has ever borrowed it is amazed at how good it is. It has made my life with frizzy curly hair so much easier!
Sabrina T.
Lynn Haven, FL
I used to have a Chi straightener but I ended up switching to a new one, this in particular. I bought this straightener in 2010 and it is still going strong for me. It's got an adjustable temperature option which is my favorite part. My hair never feels fried after I use it and it doesn't take long to straighten(or curl) with this baby.
Lauren J.
I have had this straightener for about a year. I have super curly hair and I used to use a Chi, but after many of them died, I bought this one. I lovvvvve it. It smooths hair much better than others I’ve tried and I use it 4-6 times a week. I would highly recommend to anyone with hair that doesn’t easily straighten.
Stephanie P.
Burbank
I absolutely adore this product! When my hair stylist flat ironed my hair with this I immediately fell in love. My hair is wavy and gets very curly from the top which makes it hard to actually straighten my hair at times but my Babyliss makes this easy and actually works

A cool thing about this is the long cable to plug it in and how quickly it heats up
Kimberly S.
Brownsville, TX
Okay, I have wavy to curly hair and I’ve always used a Paul Mitchell straightener BUT I just recently received this as a gift for Christmas and it’s the best straightener I’ve ever used!!! My hair usually frizzes right after I straighten it but not with the Nano!!! I totally recommend this straightener
Alissa L.
Tucson
I got this straightener for Christmas! It is so much better than the last one that I had. It gets super hot and I love the one-inch plates. I have pretty long hair and it is perfect for it. Straightens hair in one go. No need to go back and forth with it. It’s worth the money!
Jen B.
It works well, gets hot fast. I don’t love the edge, it makes it hard to curl with. The metal also gets hot on the outside edge so sometimes I burn my fingers a little. It’s good for straightening but not for curling. I would probably try another version if I was to get again.
Regina J.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this flat iron help keep natural curls straight with out a lot of frizz?
Erica M.
Where did you buy this flatiron?
Krsh A.
Does this hair straightener worth it to buy? I mean I tried lots of hair straightener but some of them ain't that good
Azucena R.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this straightening iron good for making curls?
fabiana o.
Miami , FL
is this the best flat iron o the market??