BaByliss PRO Nano Titanium Straightening Iron

Ultra-smooth titanium plates with a Ryton housing able to withstand ultra-high heat. Super lightweight, well-balanced irons with LED temperature controls, built-in ionic generator and extra-long plates. Heats up to 450F.

Is this worth the money?
for 4c short hair does it burn your scalp if you get to close?
really works this ?
Start your review of BaByliss PRO Nano Titanium Straightening Iron!
Product Highlights
“Also, many of the flat irons that I have used really do not get hot enough to "straighten" my natural hair.” in reviews
Antioch, TN
Purchased at: eBay
I’ve been using my Babyliss straightener for years. It’s one of the best investments I’ve made with beauty products. I have extremely thick, wavy hair and I can straighten my hair in less than twenty minutes. The result is smooth, shiny, sleek hair, but it still has body to it. My hair still looks full and healthy and not so pin straight that it looks fried. It creates a look that is natural and healthy and shiny. I’ve also used my straighteners to pht some big sleek waves in my hair and they look equally as good! I do find a big difference between the titanium and the ceramic straighteners, and I will never not use titanium plates sharing. Love this straightener!
I cannot stress this enough...this is THE BEST flat iron. I have slightly thick wavy hair, but I’ve used this on other people who have thick curly hair and it just works so well. One of the major pros is that it has the capability of getting really hot, which I find it easier for thicker hair so you don’t have to run the iron through the hair as many times. It also reaches high temperatures fairly quickly, which is great if you’re in a rush (which I know helped me out every morning when I snoozed my alarm too many times before school!) Iv’e had it for years and it still works perfectly! Absolutely no complaints about this product
Syracuse , UT
Purchased at: ULTA
WELL WORTH THE COST!!! I love mine and have used the same one for over 7 years. It is just now starting to not grab the hair as tight, but the temperature is unchanging! They provide a nice long cord which is fantastic. It provides a nice smooth, shiny result on my hair. As always with a high heat iron, it is best to use a protectant on your hair to maintain good condition for your hair. I haven't found any other straightener that works as well as this one!!
Elk Grove Village
The only hair straightening iron I use! It was recommended to me years ago by my hairdresser, she only uses the Babyliss products. I had my first iron for over 7 years, no issues! Had to buy the new one because I dropped it on the concrete when I was coming back from the trip and it broke (plastic part). Got the new one on Babyliss website with a bundle deal, love it! Their Irons seems a little pricey but they are worth the price. Titanium Irons are good for your hair because of the fast heat transfer rate. They are also naturally durable and lightweight which is important for me. Try it and you won’t regret it.
Navasota, TX
I wish there were more than five stars. I would give it all the stars in the sky. I had CHI straighteners before I got my Babyliss, about 5 years ago. I had to replace those about once a year, and I would usually ask for them for Christmas, so it didn't bother me because they would be gifts. UNTIL THE YEAR MY MOM GOT ME A BABYLISS. I have to admit, I was disappointed at first, because I did not WANT this straightener. I had never heard of this brand. BUT, my mom was convinced by the girl at the counter, to buy this for me. And here I am, five years later, with the same Babyliss and loving it! GET THIS ONE!
Slidell
Purchased at: Amazon
I was kind of skeptical about buying any other flat iron other than Chi. To my surprise...the babybliss is much better! It gets to 450° which alot of flat irons do, but the difference with babybliss is when you make a pass on a section of hair, it doesn't lose heat, it stays 450° and I need that because of my thick hair. It doesn't dry ur hair out and is safe on my daughters hair as well. It has ceramic plates and they don't pull on ur hair. I use the babybliss hair dryer as well since it has infared and ceramic. That is what I find works the best for me. They both have cords that spin 360 and have a no tangle cord. I am so glad I decided to stray away from Chi , it is satisfying knowing that I am protecting my hair.
Chula Vista, CA
This straightening iron ruined my hair. It literally burnt it.I purchase this product many years ago, it was the most popular brand, so I decided to give it a try and it disappointed me to the point I cried so much because my thick and very long hair was completely ruined 😞. I can’t post a picture because this happened like 15 years ago. I used to live in Mazatlan, Sin.,Mexico, my hair gets really frizzy over there. Mexico sale this brand for a higher price than here in the US. I ended up paying more, so that means doble disappointment.
Charlotte, NC
Purchased at: Amazon
The entire babyliss line is excellent. I have a big one and a small one and I have years with them it is worth the price because it really lasts a long time and you can make waves. The ideal is to use a fine comb to make it look much better. I use the smallest one on the front. Really the best on the market Toda la línea babyliss es excelente. Tengo una grande y una pequeña y tengo años con ellas vale el precio porque de verdad dura mucho el planchado y puedes hacerte ondas también lo ideal es usar un peine fino para que quede mucho mejor. Yo uso la más pequeña en el frente. De verdad la mejor del mercado
My ol faithful Babyliss. I seriously love this flat iron. I’ve had it since 2012 *knock on wood* I’m hoping it doesn’t go out on me anytime soon, but if it does, you better bet I’ll grab up another just like it. I have naturally curly, frizzy hair and the titanium plates on this iron can really help me achieve any level of sleek, silkiness I am wanting. I have also mastered curls and waves with this iron. It’s possibilities go beyond one look and it is truly a timeless tool to have in your collection.
Detroit, MI
I wasn't in the market for a new flat iron. I was very happy with my FHI flat iron. But I needed to buy a new hair dryer and Ulta had a good deal on a package deal with the Titanium blowdryer and this flat iron, so I decided to buy the bundle. I used the flat iron once & decided it was time to retire my FHI flat iron. I have very thick, wavy, unruly hair and drying and straightening my hair is such a huge task. This flat iron is so efficient that I don't have to max out the heat for it to do its job. I'm able to do quick swipes of my hair like my stylist does and it comes out beautifully.

219 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...