Babyliss Pro Nano Titanium Straightening Iron

Babyliss pro nano titanium straightening iron 1.75 inch-blue [misc.].

WhhY is this so different than any other? I’ve heard great things but isn’t a straightener a straightener?
How do you compare this to the thin 1 inch flat iron? I am contemplating which one to buy now that mine has gone out.
Does plates are floating and close completely?
Start your review of Babyliss Pro Nano Titanium Straightening Iron!
connecticut
Babyliss Pro Nano Titanium Straightening Iron uploaded by Jeszica M.
My all time favorite straighter !! I’ve been using it for YEARS and it has lasted me !!! I have reallly really curly hair, it was hard for me to find something that actually WORKS and does wonders! I’m a hairdresser as well, and people with course and really curly hair love coming to me cause I can get that sleek and shiny hair look that they really want ! Here’s a before and after using babyliss hairdryer and pro straightener
Babyliss Pro Nano Titanium Straightening Iron uploaded by Alexandra C.
This is the best hair straightener I've ever had - I'm going on over 5 years with it. It's reliable and doesn't damage my hair - it goes up to 450 degrees but I always have it set for 375 degrees. I would recommend to anyone looking for a quality hair straightener. You only have to go over a section of your hair once - instead of other flat irons that damage your hair by needing many different hits of heat to straighten.
New Iberia, LA
I’m for sure in love with my straightener , it’s not like most straighteners that pull all your hair out it’s super smooth and light weight , I also find that this straightener doesn’t fry your hair as bad without heat protectant as other straighteners do , another thing I find when using most other straighteners is that my frizz is out of control but not with this straightener , I’d definitely recommend to anyone looking to buy a straightener they are a bit pricey but so worth it
Bothell, WA
This works great to straighten out your hair. Very thick and long hair so the high temperature helps and getting a lot of my hair‘s threaten in the short amount of time. I really enjoy using this in the morning as I cut my time short my hair has not gotten caught in the place either he does a pretty smooth job pretty easily. The only fallback I have is a personal automatic turn off in case you forgetTo unplug it and if it breaks with it unplugged then that gets rid of the warranty
buffalo
I have had this straighter for probably 8 years. It still works amazing and I love it. I previously used chi straighteners and I love this one way more. Not to mention it’s not as pricy. It leaves my hair shiny and smooth. I have crazy curls and i always have no problem getting a smooth look. I will be buying this brand again once mine decides to give out. Skip the cheap drug store ones invest in a good hot tool it makes life way easier.
Newport News, VA
Got this from JCPenney last Christmas as a gift and this has been my baby ever since. I did end up with slight heat damage due to not using the correct heat protectant on my natural hair. That issue has been resolved. Initially I found out about this from my hairstylist using it when she laid my hair but, since having it I have been able to keep my own hair in tact and always recommend this flat iron.
Collierville, TN
I really really like this straightener. I have naturally wavy hair and this helps me get my hair super straight & silky! This was my first time buying and I’ll be keeping this one for a long long time! It’s a really quality product and doesn’t make my hair feel dry and burnt after using it. Also helps to smooth my hair quickly so I don’t have to keep straightening the same strand over and over!
Beaver Falls , PA
Babyliss Pro Nano Titanium Straightening Iron uploaded by Marisa S.
This is the BEST straightener for my hair! The salon I go to uses this and I decided to purchase one myself and love it! No other iron makes my hair feel as soft and silky as this one does. And for my hair being very thick/frizzy it’s very hard to straighten, but with this iron it’s so easy!! My favorite!!
Ramsey, MN
Babyliss hair tools are one of my favorite brands.  I really like the Nano Titanium Straightening Iron.  I've tried other flat irons before and this one is one of my favorites.  I have short blonde normally straight hair.  This tool helps me achieve that nice straight look.  The cost is about average for a higher end brand.  I have purchased this on Amazon.
Mahopac, NY
I will never use another straightener in my life. I have had this for 10 years and it’s still going strong!! I straighten my hair every day over the past 10 years with this with no heat protectant and minimal breakage but high shine!! The temperature control helps to modify for your hair thickness and the protected plates serve as a built in heat protectant. This is worth every cent.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Hoskinston, KY
il y a un mois
Is the Babyliss Pro Nano Titanium Straightening Iron really as good as it seems? What size plates do you recommend?
Tucson, AZ
il y a 4 mois
Hello! I’m looking for any reviews or thoughts about Babyliss Pro Nano Titanium Straightening Iron, for at home use. It’s quite pricey, but seems to do a great job at straightening. Is it worth the price & how would you say it does straightening ?
Fergie D. • il y a 3 mois
I recommend that you use another iron, as this tends to burn your hair, of course it works, but it is not a good investment