BY BABYLISS

Babyliss pro nano titanium straightening iron 1.75 inch-blue [misc.]. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Aubrey R.
I use this straightener every single day and I love the way it makes my hair feel. It doesn’t make it frizzy or dry my hair out like I thought it would when I first got it. I have used it several times on my friends and they all rave about how awesome this straightener is!
Melissa L.
Clarksville, TN
The BEST straightener I have ever used!! It is on the more expensive side, but completely worth it. You get what you pay for, especially with straighteners. I have had mine for over 4 years and it still works perfectly! I highly recommend this straightener.
Hannah W.
Madisonville, TN
Omg this is the best thing ever created for my hair! For one my hair is long, thick and wavey so this product keeps me hair strait for 24 hours or more!! This product is a life saver! I’ve been using this product for 4 years now and hasn’t quit on me yet!!
Jennifer G.
This thing simply changed my life. My hair is naturally curly/wavy and using this I can have my pixie without worrying so much about humidity or anything. And it actually makes my hair look shiny and healthy.
Brianna B.
This is the best straightener ever! I had a cheap ceramic one that I used to use, and you get what you pay for. I splurged on this iron and have note regretted it. My hair is pretty straight naturally, but five minutes of straightening and it looks like it does after I get it cut. Now I straighten my hair almost every day, and it never takes me more than ten minutes.  I've even used this to curl my hair occasionally, and it works great for that as well!
Lauren T.
Arkadelphia, AR
Best straightener ever! I have very thick, wavy, coarse hair. It used to take me ~25/30 minutes to straighten my hair. With this straightener I can do it in 5-10! It heats up so quickly. The nano titanium makes hair look so silky and healthy!  The straighten holds super well over the course of a few days. 100% worth the price.
Adrienne T.
Somerville, AL
I was looking for a hair straightener to replace my CHI that I've had for 10+ years. After reading the reviews for this straightener, I decided to give it a try and I am SO glad I did! I have thick, wavy, frizzy hair and I was amazed at how smooth and straight my hair came out after using this iron for the first time. I wish I would have found this iron sooner!
Jannelle R.
Casa Grande, AZ
I love this straightener, it achieves your hair with a sleek straight look and finishes with giving your hair some shine. It also takes care of your hair, with not burning it and damaging it, by using this iron and going over it once gets the job done. The price is expensive but if you want to not damage it this iron is for you.
Olivia S.
Troy, NY
this straightener works very well!! i love how smooth and straight it makes your hair, i used to use it everyday but i had to stop since it started to fry my hair (nothing wrong with this tool, i just never used a heat protectant) it really does make a difference! just not the best for getting tiny hairs that fly away.
Indya F.
Kingsport, TN
Never in my life have I loved a flat iron as much as I love this one! You can set the temperature on it, it gets hot super fast, and if you have it turned on and haven't used it for awhile it turns off by itself. I also love how long the cord is. It gets my hair straighter than any other flat iron I've tried before.
Marissa B.
Waleska, GA
Can you make curls with this iron?