BeautyHairHair Styling ToolsBaByliss
Pro Nano Titanium Straightening Iron

Babyliss Pro Nano Titanium Straightening Iron

Babyliss pro nano titanium straightening iron 1.75 inch-blue [misc.].

Any cheaper items from this brand?
How Does this work with frizzy wavy hair? I like to use a straightener for both straightening and curling my hair to give it a natural beach wave instead of a spiral curl. Also how fast is heat up and cool down time compared to competitors?
I’ve heard this is one of the best flat irons out? How would you guys rate this product ?
Start your review of Babyliss Pro Nano Titanium Straightening Iron!
Camila  P.
East Elmhurst, NY
Babyliss Pro Nano Titanium Straightening Iron uploaded by Camila  P.
I love this iron, I have it for more than 6 years and it continues to work like the first day, I like the levels it has to heat depending on the type of hair, my husband also uses it and he loves it tooBabyliss Pro Nano Titanium Straightening Iron
Terry G.
Kittery , ME
Babyliss Pro Nano Titanium Straightening Iron uploaded by Terry G.
I have been straightening my hair for 35 years and this is by far the one I like the most. If I had to change one thing it would be where the power button is because it’s easy it hit and accidentally shut it off. This is a great product and worth the money. BaByliss #voxbox
Kate G.
Tampa, FL
Babyliss Pro Nano Titanium Straightening Iron uploaded by Kate G.
I knew there was a reason this is the best rated and most coveted straightener. My cousin told me to buy it but my husband got it for me for my birthday and immm so thrilled. My hair doesn’t snag or catch in it, it heats so fast, it’s sooooo smooth, it’s lightweight, it straightens my hair faster than any other one I’ve had. I’m never using another brand again.
Kimberly L.
Hudson, FL
Babyliss Pro Nano Titanium Straightening Iron uploaded by Kimberly L.
Babyliss Pro Nano Titanium Straightening Iron uploaded by Kimberly L.
I’ve tried so many hair straighteners and this one is by far the best one I’ve owned! It does such an amazing job with straightening my hair in a very short amount of time, I also love the temperature control options. Overall a great straightener if anyone is looking into one, I always get compliments about how great my hair looks and it’s all because of this item, it lasts such a long time as well!
Yeraldine S.
Fairfax, CA
I love this iron, my hair is always so straight when I use it and bright. Everybody usually asks me what hair iron brand I have because my hair looks so beautiful. I have been using Babyliss for more than 10 years.
Sandra l  M.
Ceres, CA
Babyliss Pro Nano Titanium Straightening Iron uploaded by Sandra l  M.
Yo compre esa pero nose no la e usado por el momento no se si sirva yo tenia una y si dejava el cabello lavio con 2 pasadas
Jeszica M.
connecticut
Babyliss Pro Nano Titanium Straightening Iron uploaded by Jeszica M.
My all time favorite straighter !! I’ve been using it for YEARS and it has lasted me !!! I have reallly really curly hair, it was hard for me to find something that actually WORKS and does wonders! I’m a hairdresser as well, and people with course and really curly hair love coming to me cause I can get that sleek and shiny hair look that they really want ! Here’s a before and after using babyliss hairdryer and pro straightener
Isamar M.
Gap, PA
Vale lo que cuesta tengo 2 años aproximadamente con ella y me gusta mucho no es pesada ni se enrolla el cable
Annie L.
Stevensville, MD
Purchased at: ULTA
I’ve had this for over 5 years and it still works like a dream. It straightens my hair so fast. I have thin hair but a lot of it so this tool works great for me! It doesn’t damage my hair even more than it already is (bleached) and it makes my hair feel so smooth.
Salma D.
Pharr, TX
One of the best flat irons I’ve used. Leaves my uncontrollable hair soft and smooth. One pass and it does it’s job. I recommend if you have thick and curly hair and you have a hard time finding a flat iron that really makes your hair straight.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...