Babyliss Pro Nano Titanium Straightening Iron uploaded by Luisa B.Babyliss Pro Nano Titanium Straightening Iron uploaded by Shanna W.

BY BABYLISS

Babyliss pro nano titanium straightening iron 1.75 inch-blue [misc.]. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Adeela A.
Adeela A.
Marlton, NJ
This was one of my favorite hair straighteners until it sadly died on me. It's the perfect size and gets pretty hot so it effectively straightened my hair. Sometimes it would leave lines or bands in my hair but that was the only issue i had with it.
Danielle Z.
Danielle Z.
Love love love this straightener it works so well and leaves your hair feeling smooth and having an amazing shine!
Sandy S.
Sandy S.
By far my favorite straightener! No damage and my hair looks great! Curling with this tool is super easy as well!
Brianna B.
Brianna B.
This is the best straightener ever! I had a cheap ceramic one that I used to use, and you get what you pay for. I splurged on this iron and have note regretted it. My hair is pretty straight naturally, but five minutes of straightening and it looks like it does after I get it cut. Now I straighten my hair almost every day, and it never takes me more than ten minutes.  I've even used this to curl my hair occasionally, and it works great for that as well!
Jannelle R.
Jannelle R.
Casa Grande, AZ
I love this straightener, it achieves your hair with a sleek straight look and finishes with giving your hair some shine. It also takes care of your hair, with not burning it and damaging it, by using this iron and going over it once gets the job done. The price is expensive but if you want to not damage it this iron is for you.
Olivia S.
Olivia S.
Troy, NY
this straightener works very well!! i love how smooth and straight it makes your hair, i used to use it everyday but i had to stop since it started to fry my hair (nothing wrong with this tool, i just never used a heat protectant) it really does make a difference! just not the best for getting tiny hairs that fly away.
Indya F.
Indya F.
Kingsport, TN
Never in my life have I loved a flat iron as much as I love this one! You can set the temperature on it, it gets hot super fast, and if you have it turned on and haven't used it for awhile it turns off by itself. I also love how long the cord is. It gets my hair straighter than any other flat iron I've tried before.
Carla R.
Carla R.
I love this iron so much. It's the best one I've ever tried. I've had it since I was 15 and am about to be 21 I've given in heavy use and it's still as good as new it still hasn't given up on me. This makes my hair pin straight and everyone always asks me if I have done the keratin when I do my hair with this.
Samira V.
Samira V.
Best hair straightener I have used so far! Be careful...It gets HOT!!! Kohl's carries this product...you can get a great price with coupons. I use it typically twice a week. I have thick straight/wavy hair. It takes only a few minutes to run through my hair. My old straightener took much longer.
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Arkadelphia, AR
Best straightener ever! I have very thick, wavy, coarse hair. It used to take me ~25/30 minutes to straighten my hair. With this straightener I can do it in 5-10! It heats up so quickly. The nano titanium makes hair look so silky and healthy!  The straighten holds super well over the course of a few days. 100% worth the price.