BY BABYLISS #2 in Flat Irons & Hair Straighteners

Babyliss pro nano titanium straightening iron 1.75 inch-blue [misc.]. see more...

Taylor S.
I used to work in a hairsalon on the side and this brand and specific straightening iron is top of the line! It’s by far my favorite straightener I’ve ever owned! It’s sleek and really easy to use. I only need to run it through my hair (in layers) to get straight hair which helps to avoid heat damage. The design is great and the plates don’t crack or beak if dropped like ceramic plates do.

I would recommend this brand and product to anyone, as well as the Babyliss BABNT100S Curling Iron, 1" PRO Nano Titanium Spring
Megan S.
My wonderful husband bought me this as a Christmas present to replace my old CHI flat iron. I loved my CHI, but this works better than the CHI ever did. I have thick curly hair which typically takes me over an hour to straighten. This cut the time almost in half and my hair looks shiny and silky. It is very easy to burn yourself as the edges get hot for easy curling, and it gets insanely hot, so I recommend using the included finger protector glove thingy.
Melissa A.
san antonio
This is a good flat iron, but despite the price and titanium plates, it wasn’t all that great at controlling frizz, even when I used anti frizz products. There was really never a happy medium and you have little control over the heat settings. I was either at 375 or 410 for the heat I needed. You could never be 371 or 380, it was one or the other. The 375 didn’t manage frizz so I thought turning up the heat would work but it didn’t. It just made it flat and frizzy. So I lowered it to 340 and yes, it kept the volume but it didn’t straighten very well. The best work it did for me was after I got a keratin treatment but I still had a tough time keeping the volume even though my hair is naturally really thick. Again, heat adjustments didn’t do anything. If your hair is not very frizzy, this will work for you.
Natasha N.
Tallahassee, FL
I have very thick, somewhat course hair and this straightener helps me to achieve a nice sleek look. I use the highest setting at 450 degrees and only have to pass through a section twice in order for it to straighten. I recently used it to straighten my hair for graduation, & I was definitely pleased with the results. Would use again hands down!
Christina H.
OMG YESS!!! THIS IS MY ALL TIME FAVORITE STRAIGHTENER! I have very thick, wavy, and somewhat nappy hair and this flat iron works with my hair AWESOMELY! In as little as 20-30 minutes, all of my hair is done. As for it usually takes 1 hour and 15 mins with another flat iron. I would definitely recommend to everyone...especially if your hair is different from mine, I’d still recommend it.
Meghan C.
Glendale, CA
Wow, this was a game changer. I’ve been straightening my naturally curly, super thick hair for 12 years. I’ve always been a die-hard Chi user but i felt like my Chi just wasent doing it for me anymore. My boyfriend actually bought this as a gift for me based on research and reviews from people with similar hair as mine. This iron has totally cut my straightening time in half. It gets super hot and does the job so fast. Just have to be careful not to burn yourself! It heats up fast as well. My only complaint is it’s a little bulkier and heavier than I’m used to but I’ve gotten use to it!
Katie N.
I’ve had my Babyliss straightener for almost 4 years now and I love it. It does a great job of straightening my hair and getting rid of the frizz. I only wish that the outside was rounded, instead of flat, so I could use it to curl my hair. Other than that, I have no complaints.
Dafina O.
Pompton Lakes
This has to be one of my absolute favorite flat irons ever. I’ve been using my Paul Mitchell flat iron on a client of mine that has a really kinky curl at the root. It didn’t really straighten it to her expectations. I bought this flat iron and not only was I impressed, but she was extremely happy as well. You can get it on amazon or ulta as far as I know. It’s a little pricy at ulta but it’s soooo worth it. She bought one herself and has loved it since. Babyliss Pro Nano Titanium Straightening Iron
Erin M.
I got this as a birthday present from my friend and it works so well!! It’s the best straightner ever!! I have thick hair but this will get every part done within 10 minutes at the least. It heats up within 30 seconds so I don’t have to worry about waiting
Kayla P.
Athens
No other straightening iron works like this one. It leaves my curly hair perfectly straight and silky after a quick run through and locks in the style for at least 24 hours. My friends are always asking to borrow this straightener, it is that good.
Marissa B.
Fallston, MD
Can you make curls with this iron?
Bri R.