BaByliss PRO Nano Titanium Spring Curling Iron uploaded by Roxy G.

BY BABYLISS

Find hair styling appliances at Target.com! For the waves of the future, choose nano titanium! These irons are engineered with advanced technology to create textured curls and waves. Nano titanium is an exceptional conductor of heat and maintains stability in ultra high temperatures. It yields maximum far-infrared heat, penetrating the hair shaft from within for professional styling without damage. Sol-gel technology makes the iron barrels 37% stronger and 22% smoother than those of standard irons.. see more...

Marisol H.
Naples, FL
I really love the handle on this curling iron. The grip makes it really easy to curl your hair. It heats up rather quickly, allows you to adjust the temperature, and heats up evenly. The only downside, in my opinion, is that the grip on the other end of the curling iron is not big enough and it is easy to burn yourself if you are not paying attention.
Jazznea B.
Houston , TX
Once you go Babyliss you never go back! I have the flat iron, curling iron & blow dryer! It’s all I need for my clients and myself! Not to mention the quality is unmatched nobody can top a Babyliss hair tool!
Kara S.
Plymouth, PA
Such an incredible curling iron. I don’t know if it is just magic or what is up with this iron but nothing else curls my hair the way this one does. It gives the softest and most beautiful curls ever- and I’m always struggling to be satisfied with the outcome of curling my own hair. It’s pretty lightweight too so that’s always a perk.
Carrie N.
This curling iron is great for the price! Not too expensive and does a fantastic job! I have 2 different sizes and use them both at least once a week! Curls are wonderful and last for days! Always so pleased with the curling iron and how my curls turn out.
Stephanie P.
Haddonfield, NJ
I own this in the 1 1/2" size and purchase based on a blogger's recommendation. I couldn't be happier! It's my absolute favorite curling iron. It heats up quickly, doesn't singe my hair, and has many different heat settings depending on your hair type. I have very straight hair that's resistant to holding a curl but find I get beautiful loose waves that last with this iron!
Sarah B.
This curling iron is awesome. It only takes about 10-15 min to curl all my hair and the curls are perfect. The spring is able to be taken off and I will use it as a wand as well. I have the 1.1/4” and it’s perfect size!
Yvette A.
Riverdale, IL
I like this brand of curl iron, because you can control the temperature and it doesn’t leave the dull look, I have no tips or tricks I just know what works for me.
Sophia P.
Lemont, IL
LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE IRONS!!! The spring is much better than the Marcel, they do not squeak like the Marcel irons do. But these are the best! Fast heat up and cool down, ultra smooth barrels and are a breeze to clean (if anything even sticks to them that is) The size range is great, but the handles get slippery. I wrapped mine with hockey tape so I don't drop them!
Kristin H.
Temple, TX
I highly recommend this curling iron. I have it in 1.25" and it creates the most perfect waves. Look into a 1" or smaller if you want tighter curls. I also brush out with my fingers or a brush and finish with a shine serum if I want a more polished look.
Ashley G.
Babyliss is an awesome professional tool brand, with great quality. I love this curling iron it heats up to high temperatures which is great since it works on any hair texture. I'm very happy with my babyliss curling iron purchase.

back