BY BABYLISS

Find hair styling appliances at Target.com! For the waves of the future, choose nano titanium! These irons are engineered with advanced technology to create textured curls and waves. Nano titanium is an exceptional conductor of heat and maintains stability in ultra high temperatures. It yields maximum far-infrared heat, penetrating the hair shaft from within for professional styling without damage. Sol-gel technology makes the iron barrels 37% stronger and 22% smoother than those of standard irons.. see more...

Carolina M.
I have long hair and I bought the 1 1/2 in Curling Iron but is TOO BIG and the curls are extremely soft and not long lasting. Nevertheless, it doesn't burn my hair and is very easy to use
Marlen S.
For the price its amazing! I have the 1 1/4 prefect barrel size! Heats up fast , tames frizz and curls last all day!
Emily H.
Best curling I've ever owned! I'm on my second one that I've had for 5 years now!! Definitely worth the money!
Stephanie P.
Haddonfield, NJ
I own this in the 1 1/2" size and purchase based on a blogger's recommendation. I couldn't be happier! It's my absolute favorite curling iron. It heats up quickly, doesn't singe my hair, and has many different heat settings depending on your hair type. I have very straight hair that's resistant to holding a curl but find I get beautiful loose waves that last with this iron!
Kristin H.
Temple, TX
I highly recommend this curling iron. I have it in 1.25" and it creates the most perfect waves. Look into a 1" or smaller if you want tighter curls. I also brush out with my fingers or a brush and finish with a shine serum if I want a more polished look.
Hillary F.
Milam, TX
Favorite curling iron hands down. My hair has never held curl well but I can have beautiful curls all day. Doesn't leave my hair looking fried and frizzy after using. I'm a hug fan of the babyliss products
Sophia P.
Lemont, IL
LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE IRONS!!! The spring is much better than the Marcel, they do not squeak like the Marcel irons do. But these are the best! Fast heat up and cool down, ultra smooth barrels and are a breeze to clean (if anything even sticks to them that is) The size range is great, but the handles get slippery. I wrapped mine with hockey tape so I don't drop them!
Ashley G.
Babyliss is an awesome professional tool brand, with great quality. I love this curling iron it heats up to high temperatures which is great since it works on any hair texture. I'm very happy with my babyliss curling iron purchase.
Ashlyn H.
Harvey, LA
I love this iron, i use it almost every day and every time i want to have pretty natural loose waves! or beachy waves!
Becca M.
Best curling iron ever. Heats fast and glides smooth through my hair. Leaves curls smooth and shiny.