Babyliss Pro Nano Titanium Portofino Hair Dryer uploaded by Amber D.

BY BABYLISS

Powerful Long-Life Italian AC Motor Ionic & Nano Titanium™ Technology 6 Heat/Speed Settings 2000 Watts Nano Titanium Grill High-Performance Italian AC Motor Anti-Wrap Fan Design Removable Stainless Steel Filter Ergonomic Handle Lightweight 9-foot cord with hanging loop 3 Ultra-Thin Concentrator Nozzles Diffuser Attachment Lifts and Separates the Hair.  Creating soft, bouncy curls True Ionic Generator Cold Shot Nano Titanium is an exceptional conductor of heat; maintains stability in ultra-high temperatures.  Emits negative ions theat eliminate frizz and close th hair s cuticle to create smooth shiny results.  Nano titanium yields maximum far-infrared heat, penetrating the hair from within for faster drying with less damage. Performance The combination of strong air pressure and high outlet temperature delivers optimum results quickly. Prec see more...

Jamie B.
Jamie B.
West Chester, OH
My husband is a hair stylist so there are many different products and styling tools I get to try and use each year. He handed down his BaByliss Pro Nano after needing to buy a new one. It lasted a good 3 years of constant everyday use and still holds up for my daily needs. My hair dries quickly but doesn't dry my hair out.
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
San Francisco, CA
For under $100, you can get a high quality hair dryer that will leave your hair with a smooth finish. The high power output will quickly dry your hair, reducing the heat damage on your hair, too.

I highly recommend this hair dryer, if you're looking for a more budget-friendly luxe hair dryer. I've had this hair dryer, using it on a nearly daily basis since 2012! And it's still going strong!
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Cincinnati , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This dryer is really nice and gets hair dry FAST. This would not however be good for fine thin hair, it tends to make hair very smooth and sleek very fast, without any opportunity to get it to a "fluffy" stage, which is ideal for fine and limp hair. I do like this product and will continue using!
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This hairdryer claims to dry your hair in less time without damaging your hair. I can honestly say it definitely dries my hair quicker! I used to be sweating by the time I got my hair dried. It could take up to 30-45 minutes to get completely dry. But with this I can be done in 15-20 minutes and not be burning up with my arm cramping.
EZX Iryna R.
EZX Iryna R.
New Castle, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
Excellent hairdryer. Very long time I use it. I take with me on trips. Good quality, never failed me. In combination with the thermal protection agent, it almost does not dry the hair. It is convenient in application. Good company. I recommend to look at their products.
Thalia F.
Thalia F.
Astoria, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always need a hair dryer after I wash my hair during winter because if I do t dry my hair I get allergies. Well, this beauty get it dry in less than 8 minutes. Also i love to straight my hair with a hairdryer before using a curling iron, it make the wavy hair last.
Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.
South Egg Harbor
I would recommend this product to anyone! I have thick curly hair and this blow dryer , dries my hair within five minutes it's quick and easy to use! This item is on the pricier side but it is worth for the time you're saving blow drying your hair.
Kerrie P.
Kerrie P.
Fresno, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this hair dryer! I am rarely ever disappointed in this brand of hair appliances. This blow drys my hair well without it feeling like I'm burning my hair. It holds the style and doesn't take too much time to achieve a blow out salon worthy
amanda l.
amanda l.
Tempe , AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a hairstylist & I swear by this dryer. I've had it for 4 years now, use it almost daily & it's never lost ANY power. It does get really hot really quick so you do need to be aware of heat settings but seriously this thing is the best ever
Riana P.
Riana P.
Darien, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just purchased this blow dryer from Ulta a few weeks ago and i love it!!! It isn't super heavy and it is easy to hold. It is a little loud but it is very powerful and gets the job done perfectly. Babyliss has very good products!
Iasmin amaral T.
Iasmin amaral T.
Macapá Amapá
What's new for this product line, I would love to receive stop testing ?