Babyliss Pro Nano Titanium Portofino Hair Dryer uploaded by Amber D.

Babyliss Pro Nano Titanium Portofino Hair Dryer

Powerful Long-Life Italian AC Motor Ionic & Nano Titanium™ Technology 6 Heat/Speed Settings 2000 Watts Nano Titanium Grill High-Performance Italian AC Motor Anti-Wrap Fan Design Removable Stainless Steel Filter Ergonomic Handle Lightweight 9-foot cord with hanging loop 3 Ultra-Thin Concentrator Nozzles Diffuser Attachment Lifts and Separates the Hair.  Creating soft, bouncy curls True Ionic Generator Cold Shot Nano Titanium is an exceptional conductor of heat; maintains stability in ultra-high temperatures.  Emits negative ions theat eliminate frizz and close th hair s cuticle to create smooth shiny results.  Nano titanium yields maximum far-infrared heat, penetrating the hair from within for faster drying with less damage. Performance The combination of strong air pressure and high outlet temperature delivers optimum results quickly. Prec see more...

evelyn p.
pembroke pines
Review for: Black more...
I have tried many hair dryers as I blow dry my hair twice a week and get cramps from heavy blow dryers! I was looking for something such er lightweight yet very effective at straightening curly unruly hair. I purchased the Bio Ionic and it sucked! Left my hair frizzy and didn’t get hot enough or blow enough! Disappointed, I went ahead a exchanged it for Babyliss Pro Nano Titanium Portofino Hair Dryer and omg this is the bomb! Cuts 10-15 mins out of my blow dry, never gets heavy and leaves hair, shiny, smooth and best of all, damage free! Had it for 2 years and still going strong!
Jen B.
Review for: Black more...
This dryer is light weight and easy to transport. It also has an amazing motor so it’s really good at drying hair quickly. I have different versions of this same dryer and this is the one I keep in my travel kit as it’s light and easy to pack!
Ruru A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
I got this hairdryer as a gift while I was in high school and it lasted me throughout all of high school it dries my hair quickly no static. Sadly when I moved out I didn’t take it with me but my sisters r enjoying it now lol
Hannah D.
Cincinnati , OH
This dryer is really nice and gets hair dry FAST. This would not however be good for fine thin hair, it tends to make hair very smooth and sleek very fast, without any opportunity to get it to a "fluffy" stage, which is ideal for fine and limp hair. I do like this product and will continue using!
Jennifer R.
This hairdryer claims to dry your hair in less time without damaging your hair. I can honestly say it definitely dries my hair quicker! I used to be sweating by the time I got my hair dried. It could take up to 30-45 minutes to get completely dry. But with this I can be done in 15-20 minutes and not be burning up with my arm cramping.
Yryna R.
New Castle, DE
Excellent hairdryer. Very long time I use it. I take with me on trips. Good quality, never failed me. In combination with the thermal protection agent, it almost does not dry the hair. It is convenient in application. Good company. I recommend to look at their products.
Thalia F.
Astoria , NY
I always need a hair dryer after I wash my hair during winter because if I do t dry my hair I get allergies. Well, this beauty get it dry in less than 8 minutes. Also i love to straight my hair with a hairdryer before using a curling iron, it make the wavy hair last.
Alyssa P.
South Egg Harbor
I would recommend this product to anyone! I have thick curly hair and this blow dryer , dries my hair within five minutes it's quick and easy to use! This item is on the pricier side but it is worth for the time you're saving blow drying your hair.
Dina D.
Haddon Township, NJ
This blowdryer is amazing! It is very powerful and dries my thick hair very quickly. It's my first babybliss blowdryer and I don't think i'll ever buy another brand! I would definitely buy it again!
Riana P.
Riverside, IL
I just purchased this blow dryer from Ulta a few weeks ago and i love it!!! It isn't super heavy and it is easy to hold. It is a little loud but it is very powerful and gets the job done perfectly. Babyliss has very good products!
Iasmin amaral T.
Macapá Amapá
What's new for this product line, I would love to receive stop testing ?