BY BABYLISS

Babyliss PRO Nano Titanium MiraCurl SteamTech - Model No. BABNTMC2C - Sky Blue was launched by the design house of Babyliss PRO. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Dara P.
Katy, TX
Amazing!!! I have tried everything and never been able to curl my thick long hair.
This product is extremely easy to use, the curls come out perfect!(3 different curl options, plus curl direction) I would recommend this to everyone!
Élisabeth B.
Verchères
With this curling iron, my hair are done in a couple of minutes. It doesn’t damage my hair and it just does a sound when your hair are ready. It is expensive, but it is high quality. I would recommend this product. BaByliss Pro Nano Titanium Miracurl Steamtech
Amanda M.
Burbank
This curler works but it does take some effort and well, faith to put your hair in the chamber. I find it a bit heavy and will take some time before you master the machine. I would require this page for some ideas and techniques so you can get the hang of it easily. Also, putting one inch of your hair at a time takes time and can be tedious so it can take some time to finish up your hair, but it definitely works faster than a regular curler.
Marilie B.
Ce fer a friser est le MEILLEUR . Il frise mes cheveux a la perfection et cest facile a utiliser. Sa prend moins de temps que avec un fer normal et sa tien plus longtemps.
Robin A.
My mom really likes this thing but when I tried it the curls it made in my hair went in all different directions, were too tight, looked weird
Camille A.
Douglas
I guess its okay for shorter hair, I have a long hair and it didnt curl the way I wanted it to. I am a bit disappointed as its not cheap.
Mdolores S.
murcia
I love the my curly hair with this machine it doesn't damage the hair lovely effect and very cheap i love it
Renee V.
Peoria, IL
Is this good for really naturally curly hair?
Amalia E.
Euless, TX
Is it easy to clean?
Angel H.
Does this work on very thick, coarse naturally curly hair that has been flat ironed? Or does it work better when your hair is already curly? Do you have to use a lot of hairspray?
Anna M.
Waco, TX
How well does this work for medium length thick hair?