BY BABYLISS

Surround heat for ultimate styling, turbo heat boost temperature, fast heat-up and recovery, nano titanium barrel, sol-gel technology. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Brianna C.
Beaverdam
Review for: Blue more...
Perfect marcel iron for a cosmetologist. It's very easy to use and I love it. I use this marcel daily and I'm very satisfied with everything about it and it works great on any hair type . Would recommend to anyone who knows how to use a marcel.
Tiana M.
Madison, WI
Love love love this iron. I use it on clients it’s my go to for weddings. Super easy to use once you get the hang of it, I would not recommend trying to curl your own hair with it, it can be a little hard or you may burn yourself.
Hannah T.
I got this iron while in Cosmetology school, it's great. When you first get it it takes som practice if you've never used one before. Once you figure it out it's a great iron makes some beautiful curls!
Melissa I.
this is such a good curling tool! I used to use it in cosmetology school and the results were amazing. The only thing is that after having it for a week, the power light stopped working, which is pretty dangerous because i could never tell if it was on
Whitney S.
Good ol Marcel curling iron, bringing em back to beauty school. Something about a marcel just gives you the perfect curl. I always use my marcel when doing certain curly looks. I love babyliss all the styling tools are my favorite!
Brittany  G.
Dover, PA
This is my favorite curling iron! My hair stylist recommended this product to me and I love it. I use it about 3 times a week and it leaves my hair feeling smooth in between uses. This beats any other iron I have used.
Linzy N.
Auburn, WA
Bought this off of amazon and very happy with the results. I got frizz free wavy curls. I like the Marcel curling iron because i can control how tight i want to clamp down my hair. My hair is thick and straight. This made my hair stay curled for hours. Affordable and does what it says!
Hayley P.
I will never have another curling iron! This is literally the best curling iron in the whole world! The curls turn out beautiful. I use it every day. I highly recommend this curling iron. I like this one and also the none pro one with a regular handle.
Mayra R.
Babyliss is a very good brand, I own a straightener and a use it every time I go out or when I need may hair to be impecable
Ana F.
Miami, Florida
La risadora babyliss es excelente ya que no daña tanto el cabello a la hora de risartelo y reja unas ondas hermosas