BY BABYLISS

Surround heat for ultimate styling, turbo heat boost temperature, fast heat-up and recovery, nano titanium barrel, sol-gel technology. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Mayra R.
Mayra R.
Miami , FL
Babyliss is a very good brand, I own a straightener and a use it every time I go out or when I need may hair to be impecable
Whitney S.
Whitney S.
Good ol Marcel curling iron, bringing em back to beauty school. Something about a marcel just gives you the perfect curl. I always use my marcel when doing certain curly looks. I love babyliss all the styling tools are my favorite!
Melissa I.
Melissa I.
New Windsor
this is such a good curling tool! I used to use it in cosmetology school and the results were amazing. The only thing is that after having it for a week, the power light stopped working, which is pretty dangerous because i could never tell if it was on
Brittany  G.
Brittany G.
Dover, PA
This is my favorite curling iron! My hair stylist recommended this product to me and I love it. I use it about 3 times a week and it leaves my hair feeling smooth in between uses. This beats any other iron I have used.
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Lithia Springs, GA
Marcel's give gorgeous curls that hold longer than a regular curling iron. I absolutely love mine!
Hayley P.
Hayley P.
I will never have another curling iron! This is literally the best curling iron in the whole world! The curls turn out beautiful. I use it every day. I highly recommend this curling iron. I like this one and also the none pro one with a regular handle.
Ana F.
Ana F.
Miami, Florida
La risadora babyliss es excelente ya que no daña tanto el cabello a la hora de risartelo y reja unas ondas hermosas
kathy p.
kathy p.
Inglewood , CA
I use these in cosmetology school and they really get the job done 👌👌 I love the end results
Linzy N.
Linzy N.
Lynnwood, WA
Bought this off of amazon and very happy with the results. I got frizz free wavy curls. I like the Marcel curling iron because i can control how tight i want to clamp down my hair. My hair is thick and straight. This made my hair stay curled for hours. Affordable and does what it says!
steffany M.
steffany M.
Caracas Venezuela
Since they started to leave I bought it since it had a lot of volume in the hair became my faithful friend I had two models of the brand its price is for its good quality is preferred by many stylists