BY BABYLISS

Surround heat for ultimate styling, turbo heat boost temperature, fast heat-up and recovery, nano titanium barrel, sol-gel technology. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Tiana M.
Madison, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love this iron. I use it on clients it’s my go to for weddings. Super easy to use once you get the hang of it, I would not recommend trying to curl your own hair with it, it can be a little hard or you may burn yourself.
Hannah T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this iron while in Cosmetology school, it's great. When you first get it it takes som practice if you've never used one before. Once you figure it out it's a great iron makes some beautiful curls!
Melissa I.
New Windsor
Beauty Junkie Expert
this is such a good curling tool! I used to use it in cosmetology school and the results were amazing. The only thing is that after having it for a week, the power light stopped working, which is pretty dangerous because i could never tell if it was on
Whitney S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good ol Marcel curling iron, bringing em back to beauty school. Something about a marcel just gives you the perfect curl. I always use my marcel when doing certain curly looks. I love babyliss all the styling tools are my favorite!
Brittany  G.
Dover, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite curling iron! My hair stylist recommended this product to me and I love it. I use it about 3 times a week and it leaves my hair feeling smooth in between uses. This beats any other iron I have used.
Hayley P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I will never have another curling iron! This is literally the best curling iron in the whole world! The curls turn out beautiful. I use it every day. I highly recommend this curling iron. I like this one and also the none pro one with a regular handle.
Mayra R.
Miami , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Babyliss is a very good brand, I own a straightener and a use it every time I go out or when I need may hair to be impecable
Emma O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I mean i really don’t like Marcel curling irons but this one works really well and it heats up fast
Kimberly C.
lincolnton, GA
Marcel's give gorgeous curls that hold longer than a regular curling iron. I absolutely love mine!
Linzy N.
Auburn, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bought this off of amazon and very happy with the results. I got frizz free wavy curls. I like the Marcel curling iron because i can control how tight i want to clamp down my hair. My hair is thick and straight. This made my hair stay curled for hours. Affordable and does what it says!