Babyliss Pro Nano Titanium Digital Memory Flat Iron uploaded by edenesis p.Babyliss Pro Nano Titanium Digital Memory Flat Iron uploaded by Natalia B.

BY BABYLISS #63 in Flat Irons & Hair Straighteners

Designed for maximum comfort and precision, the BaylissPRO Nano Titanium 1" Digital Memory Flat Iron features a time-saving memory function to store frequently used heat settings for styling convenience. Digital temperature adjustment offers precise control and temps reach 450 DegreeF in seconds. Nano Titanium advanced technology produces super shiny, silky results and the all-directional floating plates provide 100% contact with hair for fewer passes and faster styling. One pass and done. see more...

Shannon A.
All hair types are suitable for this straightener. I strayed away and bought a different brand ONE time, and I regretted it instantly. Babyliss products are the bomb, especially this one. The temperature settings allow us to find the perfect setting to achieve the best look. Doesn’t snag my hair or make it kinked when I get close to my scalp. Long life and the plates do not get much wear and tear at all. For the price, it is so worth it.
Brigitte R.
Arlington, MA
I love my babybliss, I section my hair into three parts and the whole straightening process takes me ten minutes! And I have relatively long hair, this straightener is a blessing to my life. I purchased this at bed bath and beyond for 100$ and I don’t regret it one bit. My hair is left with a nice shiny sheen, and feels so incredibly smooth after straightening it. This straightener is also digital and tells shows you the temperature going up. It takes 30 seconds OR LESS to get to 450!!! It only takes me one swipe through of a piece of hair to get it straight, honestly I love this straightener and I’m so happy I decided to buy it :)
Bianca G.
Phoenix
Love this flat iron it gets up to 450• And I love how fast it heats up .I’ve used it on all types of hair even works great on textured hair ,I also love how it it curves so I can use as a curling iron .It is a little pricey but the longevity of it is amazing I have had mine for about 4 years now and it still works amazing 👍
Danielle Alexandria R.
Texas
I was skeptical of this straightener at first but after using it on both long and short hair, it's perfect! Normally one pass through my hair will do the trick, I have wavy thick hair and a lot of it. But this straightener has been the best I've ever used
Angie B.
Miami
If it's out of 10 I give this iron an 100. I love it!!! I have 5 years with mine and planning on getting a new one just because it's old but I love the way it leaves my hair. I have curly hair so it leaves it with shine and it last 1 week straight.
Bianca S.
While looking for a new straightener I came across this Babyliss one online and after reading so many reviews about how great titanium is I wanted to try it out for myself. It is expensive for a straightener but it’s a really good investment because it works amazing and will last years! I’ve had it for about 2 ina half years now and it still works just as good as when I first bought it.
Brittany P.
Elburn, IL
I LOVE this straightener. It keeps my thick wavy hair straight for days. Nothing has worked better for me. Plus I’ve had it for about five years and it still works great.
Kylie G.
Lubbock
I've had this thing for literally 10 years and it is still working like brand new. I've even dropped it multiple times. Doesn't pull my hair like ceramic plates do. Keeps my hair looking great.
Kaytee C.
Dallas, TX
I am finally willing to admit that you get what you pay for when it comes to a flat iron. I love this thing. It heats up in just a few seconds, and I can turn the heat down low using the digital display so I don’t damage my hair too put. It’s pretty and compact. One of my must-haves!
Averi L.
Deer park
Titanium plates are the best kind of straight irons you can get. They leave youre hair with a beautiful frizz free look and super shinny. I feel it heats up alot nicer then porclien plates which tend to leave your hair witha bit of frizz and not as shinny

back