Babyliss Pro Nano Titanium Digital Memory Flat Iron uploaded by Natalia B.Babyliss Pro Nano Titanium Digital Memory Flat Iron uploaded by Edenesis Bethel P.

BY BABYLISS

Designed for maximum comfort and precision, the BaylissPRO Nano Titanium 1" Digital Memory Flat Iron features a time-saving memory function to store frequently used heat settings for styling convenience. Digital temperature adjustment offers precise control and temps reach 450 DegreeF in seconds. Nano Titanium advanced technology produces super shiny, silky results and the all-directional floating plates provide 100% contact with hair for fewer passes and faster styling. One pass and done. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
LEAR36130 Kenia I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
 This set has wider than normal plates just like my old pair, and I find these are brilliant for getting the job done super quickly. That's where the similarity ends though...These have 5 different heat settings with a display screen to show you when the temp is reached and boy, do they heat up quickly.They have a good, long cord, with swivel attachment. The titanium plates glide very smoothly over my hair with no dragging and that, combined with the wider plates means I can get my hair finished in under 8 minutes, faster than any other pair of straighteners I've used before, less time means less heat-damage to my hair.Finally, they look amazing! I love the modern, metallic blue colour, makes a change from boring black.
Brittany D.
E Liverpool, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This straightener is seriously like magic. My sister and I had it for about 3-4 yrs and our older sister came to town and hers had broke and she loved it so we gave it to her. It still works to this day! I don't even know how many yrs old it is at this point but nothing has ever made any of our hair as straight as this. We all have very different texture. Mine is thick and course, my other sister is normal, and my other sister has fine, long hair that's hard to straighten.
We're all obsessed with this. We only buy higher end straighteners because we haven't had luck with cheaper ones and this has beat out every single one we've ever tried!
Jackeline g.
Florida, united states
I can assure you they are the best, I just bought the diamond babyliss are sensational, they leave your hair like no other, that if you know how to use it will leave your hair great. This type of plates ...
Baby liss are good irons because they are made of titanium. But I consider that the ceramics are the best because they do not mistreat the hair as much as others.Which suits my hair very well, smoothes it like in 30 minutes and is super bright.
Edenesis Bethel P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Esta plancha de cabello es lo máximo, la amo es una de mis favoritas su tamaño permite que puede llevarla a todos lados y que los pelitos mas cortos pueda alisarlos sin miedo a quemarme. Ademas es ideal para crear ondas en el cabello, sin dudar yo amor babylissPro. En todas sus presentaciones.
Marjorie A.
Weston, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
pretty cool, perfect for very curly hair in my opinion, is pretty affordable to me, very nice price tag. i use it like two times per week. but only because i love my beachy waves. i´ve had two of these, the cacle could be a little stronger, but i recommend getting it
Jessica S.
Chicago , IL
I sell so much of these to my clients. I use them on their hair and they love it. Easy to create modern waves in the hair fast as it heats to 450. I would say keep it at 400 or lower but if I need to work fast this is the only option and super happy with it
Fabiana G.
I used too like this straighner but the last one I bought, it Exploted when I was using it! Believe me!! of course I changed my opinion of them but i have to say, my hair used to get straight for days and this is an affordable product, I got a mishap but is not a bad brand
Courtney R.
You know when you hear so much about a product that it just shifts to the back of your mind like when you hear that once great awesome favorite song on the radio .. One too many times.... Well don't this straightener is like one of those songs you can possibly ever and I mean ever get sick of.. My roommate just recently let me use hers and omg it seriously does not compare TO ANYTHING ELSE!
Jenn M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This straightener is incredible ! The Nano Titanium is one of the strongest metals in the world and this tool is very high quality . This tool is one of my favorites because it straightens your hair effortlessly and you don't have to keep restraightening your hair . It's healthier on the hair compared to ceramic .
Claudia C.
I have like four years with my Babbyliss and it works very well. The temperature doesn't burn your hair even is the highest level. I don't need separate my hair to use it, I only brush my hair with the iron and that's all. Babbyliss is a good investment .