BY BABYLISS

Babyliss pro nano titanium compact dryer is a lightweight and compact sized hair dryer, great for travel. Product features is an exceptional conductor of heat, maintains stability in ultra high temperatures. Yields maximum far infrared heat, penetrating the hair from within for faster drying with less drying. Emits negative ions that eliminate frizz and close the cuticle to create smooth shiny hair. Nano titanium technology. 1000 watts. Ultra lightweight design. Cool shot button. 2 heat or speed settings. see more...

Shanel N.
Troy , NY
This blow dryer really gets the job done. It drys my hair fast and I have thick hair. It almost straightens it out good while I'm blow drying which is good because it helps prepare my hair for flatironing.
Hallie P.
Love this hair dryer.  Leaves my hair with lots of volume and dries fast.  Pros:  Fast drying, Ion infused drying, affordable dryer.  Cons:  None.
Katie P.
Gloversville, NY
This Babyliss Pro Nano Titanium Compact Hair Dryer is great. I love how lightweight it is! And it works very well.
Dania N.
This is very good as a hair dyer. I don't have the exact same but a older version that looks like this. It's very travel friendly and also it does the job very quickly. Love this dryer
Claudia L.
Port elphinstone, Inverurie
Very good hair dryer I have used this for years now and never disappointed me works foot is very powerful and comes with two ends would recommend
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
My hair dryer was damaged and I would like to use one that will last me a lot of time, since this is more years than I hahaha that such is the quality of this hair dryer. What do you recommend?