Babyliss Pro Nano Titanium Bambino Compact Hair Dryer uploaded by Ines G.Babyliss Pro Nano Titanium Bambino Compact Hair Dryer uploaded by Chloe H.

BY BABYLISS

Trust BaByliss to dry hair with the greatest of care! The compact Torino 6100 features a 2000-watt Italian motor and Nano Titanium technology which distributes heat evenly to protect hair from the changes in temperature that can cause it to look dry and damaged. Because of the superior air speed and flow towel dried hair is completely dried in 5 - 6 minutes. Nano Titanium technology. 2000-watt Italian AC motor. 6 heat/speed settings. Removable stainless-steel rear filter. Bonus: 3 concentrator nozzles and diffuser. see more...

Kristina J.
San Tan Vly, AZ
This travel dryer is compact but powerful! I was able to get this as a bonus when I purchased my pro dryer through Cosmoprof beauty supply. I keep it in my on site bridal hair kit and use it fairly often. Because of its light weight and high power I would highly recommend this dryer.
Madeline R.
Mission Viejo, CA
I love this little thing so much, it goes everywhere with me. It is so small and easy to carry around. Even when i know the hotel or place I'm going has a hairdryer, i bring mine along with me. This puts out so much air for what you would expect
Alex J.
I use the blow dryer to style my hair with a round brush, it's super inexpensive for all uses you get out of it, I've had mine for 8 months and it's still in super good condition, definitely recommend their line of products!!
Heidi C.
Moreno Valley, CA
I have platinum blonde hair ,need I say more? Frizz ,breakage,dryness you name it I suffer from it. This product gives my hair life! And it cuts my time in half it's not cheap but it's worth it. If your a busy mom or always on the go get one of these . Thank me later.
Brooke B.
Lehi , UT
Best hair dryer! I love how light weight this is and I really like how it's not that loud either! I bought it from a salon in my city, and it is a bit pricey but it's worth it! I feel like it doesn't damage your hair while drying it!
christina v.
I really love this blow dryer for several reasons. it is really powerful, especially for its small travel size, it gets hot, and it comes with attachments! i use this every time i go travelling or i need to dry my hair. i would for sure buy this again
Megan R.
This dryer is fantastic I have very thick hair and this definitely cuts my dry time down. It's not so heavy that it becomes difficult to use after a few minutes. I would definitely recommend this to other people.
Jessica S.
Norton, VA
This is a really good hair dryer it gets rid of the frizz and really smooths my hair out, and is a great value for the price. I definitely recommend this product to others !
Bridget W.
Telluride, CO
I like this hair dryer because it keeps a consistent temperature while I am drying, and has pressure and heat settings to make styling a breeze. I usually use an anti-frizz serum with any hair dryer.
Ari R.
This dryer is the maximum. It has several speeds what is good and has the proper weight .. not tired at all, leaving the hair very nice and the price is best. I recommend it
Candela L.
Campana, Buenos Aires
Worth the price?
Bailey A.
Okatie, SC
What is the difference between this and any other hair dryer?
Christina D.
Nocona, TX
I never use blow dryers, I leave I have but it takes to long cause of my long thick hair. Does this work fast?
Rejimol R.
Delhi
Whether it is a good for daily use?
Meagan F.
Is this Better then chi products?